Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 445867 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #750 on: November 29, 2012, 12:18:53 PM »
Dont you watch TV and see how women get controlled and trapped and end up with nothing so they cant leave. It wasnt all bad.....But you are right, i was not so bright back then. GUILTY
Stop crying. No one is responsible for your choices but you.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #751 on: November 29, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »
Yeah that was after one of several nervous break downs...Or maybe a car wreck....

:'( :'( :'(

::)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #752 on: November 29, 2012, 12:20:41 PM »
U R mistaken...I didn't throw him under the bus and there wasn't much mind blowing info that I put out there...Whats so destroying? The only thing he would care about is people knowing about PMMA and its so obvious by now he cant even hide it himself.....Everything is public knowledge if anyone wanted to do some research on him. Its actually stuff he would prob admit himself. I'm pretty sure he would also admit he was a total asshole to me, treated me like shit, cheated on me left and right, cost me my job, family, health, etc He would prob agree with me that he deserves to get thrown under the bus for how he treated me and how he did me wrong. Hes in his 40s, does he really need to make videos and lie about things? IMO that's some shit you do in high school not as a grown man. No one cares, he doesn't have to pretend he has that beautiful house, doesn't need to pretend anything, just from his looks alone, he would be just as cool and intriguing & people would like him just the same if he was homeless and car~less. He didn't dump me either, it was mutual so I'm not some scorned woman who was dumped and wants him back. Not for a million dollars. All the more power to him if he can fool everyone and get over on the system, etc I guess is the mentality on here.

only you can cost you your job n family, and hek happiness

ego is involved

chix pedestal a guy who they bonk

they then look down on other chix n swinging neckties

age old problems

I reccomend working out more and taking a few dozen 20 year olds home to comfort yourself.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #753 on: November 29, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
lulu, you think im whining, etc I have never read such angry, negative posts. You just sound angry. Jesus, maybe you should start a thread of your own to enlighten us and let us know WTH is up your ass & what your problem is. You must be affiliated with Rich, there hasnt been anyone else on here that has taken such a negative stance towards me. Loosen up & let your hair down you maniac, it a dumb thread.

no see  you're wrong

I'm blunt and honest

like you are about Rich

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #754 on: November 29, 2012, 12:24:53 PM »
lulu, you think im whining, etc I have never read such angry, negative posts. You just sound angry. Jesus, maybe you should start a thread of your own to enlighten us and let us know WTH is up your ass & what your problem is. You must be affiliated with Rich, there hasnt been anyone else on here that has taken such a negative stance towards me. Loosen up & let your hair down you maniac, it a dumb thread.
Well, you are whining now. Make your point, and then let it go.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #755 on: November 29, 2012, 12:25:29 PM »
:'( :'( :'(

::)
No one elses posts make me cringe like yours do because I know no matter what you are just going to suck out the worst in someone and be negative. You offered no insite at all on here other than trying to knock people down and shit to EVERYONE, not just myself but to EVERYONE.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #756 on: November 29, 2012, 12:27:38 PM »
No one elses posts make me cringe like yours do because I know no matter what you are just going to suck out the worst in someone and be negative. You offered no insite at all on here other than trying to knock people down and shit to EVERYONE, not just myself but to EVERYONE.

lulu offered you plenty of insight a few pages ago, I guess you didn't read it? You need to let go, bitterness is a like a poison slowly eating you from the inisde.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #757 on: November 29, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »
no see  you're wrong

I'm blunt and honest

like you are about Rich
You can be BLUNT and HONEST without being down right RUDE and NASTY. It called tact, class, etc I can respect BLUNT and honest but I will say it again, your just rude and nasty and it doesnt seem like anyone likes it. Whatever.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #758 on: November 29, 2012, 12:28:07 PM »

that's not true

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #759 on: November 29, 2012, 12:28:18 PM »
Getbig loves a break-up  like nothing else.

The GB power couple Arvilla and Laura. Will and booty and now Amy and Rich.
O

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #760 on: November 29, 2012, 12:28:51 PM »
lulu offered you plenty of insight a few pages ago, I guess you didn't read it? You need to let go, bitterness is a like a poison slowly eating you from the inisde.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #761 on: November 29, 2012, 12:31:15 PM »
I saw so insight at all. Only RUDE~ness. Jumping down everyones throat. I have to get in court now so Im signing off, Im saying that so you guys dont think lulu ran me off here, I have to work....
This part dingus.

You need to let go, bitterness is a like a poison slowly eating you from the inisde.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #762 on: November 29, 2012, 12:31:47 PM »
You can be BLUNT and HONEST without being down right RUDE and NASTY. It called tact, class, etc I can respect BLUNT and honest but I will say it again, your just rude and nasty and it doesnt seem like anyone likes it. Whatever.

you just are sensitive to what hits close to the raw nerve

simmer down

should I post a hello kitty picture ?

edit to add

you are no one to preach about tact nor class sweetcheeks

chatting it up with loose booty on here last night about ass fucking men

and there's no rule you must be spoken to like a lady , and you don't act like one so just take it as it comes when you play the pity card

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #763 on: November 29, 2012, 12:33:17 PM »
I once hung out with Arnold Schwarzenegger for a day, but i wont tell you guys anything about it because i don't want to sound biter

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #764 on: November 29, 2012, 12:33:22 PM »

simmer down

LOL, there you go. Yes or at least write in pink. OK guys, gotta go. Maybe we can put this to rest today   ;D

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #765 on: November 29, 2012, 12:35:50 PM »
I once hung out with Arnold Schwarzenegger for a day, but i wont tell you guys anything about it because i don't want to sound biter

He invaded you?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #766 on: November 29, 2012, 12:40:23 PM »
I saw so insight at all. Only RUDE~ness. Jumping down everyones throat. I have to get in court now so Im signing off, Im saying that so you guys dont think lulu ran me off here, I have to work....

Haha, guess we'll see you when you're back from court ;D You just can't keep away, apparently.

All we need now is that meathead fucking ex of yours to show up to really put some flavour into this motherfucker :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #767 on: November 29, 2012, 12:43:53 PM »
Haha, guess we'll see you when you're back from court ;D You just can't keep away, apparently.

All we need now is that meathead fucking ex of yours to show up to really put some flavour into this clusterfuck :)

I'm surprised no one has contacted him.
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: November 29, 2012, 12:45:10 PM »
Can't we all just get along?  :(

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #769 on: November 29, 2012, 12:47:23 PM »

simmer down

edit to add

you are no one to preach about tact nor class sweetcheeks

chatting it up with loose booty on here last night about ass fucking men

and there's no rule you must be spoken to like a lady , and you don't act like one so just take it as it comes when you play the pity card

Hi Josh, love the new account bro  ;D

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #770 on: November 29, 2012, 12:50:52 PM »
Hi Josh, love the new account bro  ;D
Its a little different when Im talking about how to treat people. I didnt say anything about inappropraite language, topics, etc I was talking about being nasty to people.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #771 on: November 29, 2012, 12:57:35 PM »
Amy Hellickson will burn herself out soon and disappear from the boards until the next thread about this guy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: November 29, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »
 :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #773 on: November 29, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
Rich Piana gets a 35 page thread?  AHAHAHAHAAH.....ok.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #774 on: November 29, 2012, 01:07:41 PM »
Im sure they have and Im sure hes been on here to read. He could care less and cant be bothered. Thats his mentality with things like this. Hes not gonna waste his time. Hes got videos to make and Tshirts to sell.

That should be your mentality, too.