Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 445932 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #825 on: November 29, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »
Im sure they have and Im sure hes been on here to read. He could care less and cant be bothered. Thats his mentality with things like this. Hes not gonna waste him time. Hes got videos to make and Tshirts to sell.

oh you mean like a normal person ?

I'd bet money that Piana could come on here and embarrass the living shit out of you, but apparently he has better things to do, like an adult.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #826 on: November 29, 2012, 03:08:26 PM »
The best revenge would be a vid of her being plowed in all holes, so she could at least be angry for a REASON (even tho' it would be a "called for" one this time). 
I'm eagerly waiting for it (and I'm sure - everyone already know that it happened at least a few times in these 7years anyway, so she wouldn't mind).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: November 29, 2012, 03:12:22 PM »
The best revenge would be a vid of her being plowed in all holes, so she could at least be angry for a REASON (even tho' it would be a "called for" one this time). 
I'm eagerly waiting for it (and I'm sure - everyone already know that it happened at least a few times in these 7years anyway, so she wouldn't mind).

nope.

according to Amy herself.he didn't go out much, was conventional sexually, didn't do drugs and spent most of his time with her, and took her on cruises three times a year....sounds like the boyfriend from hell  ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #828 on: November 29, 2012, 03:17:39 PM »
nope.

according to Amy herself.he didn't go out much, was conventional sexually, didn't do drugs and spent most of his time with her, and took her on cruises three times a year....sounds like the boyfriend from hell  ::)

Geez... that's horrible. I take back my words Amy, he was a real prick, mock him even more.  ::) (I'm sure you've paid for these cruises, even if no job at that time)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #829 on: November 29, 2012, 03:18:21 PM »
nope.

Didnt do drugs? WTH is wrong with you? I said Extacy. Im not wasting any more of my time responding to you and spelling stuff out for you. Obviously you cant pay attention or are only ready half of these. Time spent with me was time he had to control me and me be at his beck and call. Real fun. Paying for my own way on these great vacations, he wasnt taking me on shit to be a nice guy! He wanted a slave and or a puppet. You are adding words and chaging things around to fit your story

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #830 on: November 29, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
nope.

Have you ever been on a cruise?  Pure torture.  Rick Poonanie is a mad man
A

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #831 on: November 29, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »
Geez... that's horrible. I take back my words Amy, he was a real prick, mock him even more.  ::) (I'm sure you've paid for these cruises, even if no job at that time)
Yes I did pay for my own cruises, absolutely I did. I didnt say I didnt work the whole time with him, it made it difficult for me to work but I worked, saved and paid my way from rent, utilities, groceries and vacations. You guys have no idea what you are talking about. Talk to him, he will vouche for all of this. I think he paid for the first cruise, after that, it was all me. Im not saying I care, I dont care;  I like having my own money but since you guys are acting like I had it so great, had to point that out.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #832 on: November 29, 2012, 03:22:19 PM »
Amy who paid for these Cruises ? did you guys split it in half? or did he pay both fares ??  Or did he make you pay for you and him?

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #833 on: November 29, 2012, 03:24:17 PM »
Amy who paid for these Cruises ? did you guys split it in half? or did he pay both fares ??  Or did he make you pay for you and him?

I never paid anything of his, he had his own money and I had mine....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: November 29, 2012, 03:28:59 PM »
i would eat amy hellicksons pussy while i vibrate her asshole with my finger
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: November 29, 2012, 03:29:58 PM »
Got some Cum on your Hand there Johnny

i would eat amy hellicksons pussy while i vibrate her asshole with my finger

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: November 29, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »
Didnt do drugs? WTH is wrong with you? I said Extacy. Im not wasting any more of my time responding to you and spelling stuff out for you. Obviously you cant pay attention or are only ready half of these. Time spent with me was time he had to control me and me be at his beck and call. Real fun. Paying for my own way on these great vacations, he wasnt taking me on shit to be a nice guy! He wanted a slave and or a puppet. You are adding words and chaging things around to fit your story

no what you said is he wasn't into the scene or drugs when you were together and he wanted to do Ecstasy for the first time with you.  do you think we don't know how to read and remember things here?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: November 29, 2012, 03:38:24 PM »
 :P :P :P :P

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #838 on: November 29, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
no what you said is he wasn't into the scene or drugs when you were together and he wanted to do Ecstasy for the first time with you.  do you think we don't know how to read and remember things here?
OK as I said this thread is getting old and its the same 2 people on here commenting that just arent going to get it no matter what I say. I can lead a horse to water but I cant make him drink.......I said everything as simply as I could and tried to explain how things were. If you still dont get it, I dont know what to tell you. Nice talking to you all, Im glad I was able to get the truth out there, thats all I really wanted. Adios & Sianara*.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: November 29, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »
A

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #840 on: November 29, 2012, 03:44:48 PM »
OK as I said this thread is getting old and its the same 2 people on here commenting that just arent going to get it no matter what I say. I can lead a horse to water but I cant make him drink.......I said everything as simply as I could and tried to explain how things were. If you still dont get it, I dont know what to tell you. Nice talking to you all, Im glad I was able to get the truth out there, thats all I really wanted. Adios & Sianara*.

no

what you hoped for was to get a gang of followers to hate him for what he has done to you

BOOFUCKINHOO

you were using the excuse of ANSWERING questions as a ruse to get your pitiful story out , several breakdowns , abuse , all of it you could conjure up , now is it done ? show over ?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: November 29, 2012, 03:46:48 PM »
amy would rather spend time with the falcon and attempt to understand his profound wisdom

A

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #842 on: November 29, 2012, 03:47:42 PM »
no

what you hoped for was to get a gang of followers to hate him for what he has done to you

BOOFUCKINHOO
OOKKKAAYYY. Im 3000 miles away, I havent seen him in over a year, no one here knows him...And U r telling me I want a gang of followers? Ummmm, okkkkkayyy. I think the only follower he will ever have is you and the other 2 guys on here that are blowing smoke up his ass.

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #843 on: November 29, 2012, 03:48:25 PM »
amy would rather spend time with the falcon and attempt to understand his profound wisdom

LOL

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #844 on: November 29, 2012, 03:50:40 PM »
OOKKKAAYYY. Im 3000 miles away, I havent seen him in over a year, no one here knows him...And U r telling me I want a gang of followers? Ummmm, okkkkkayyy. I think the only follower he will ever have is you and the other 2 guys on here that are blowing smoke up his ass.

I couldn't care less about the dude TBTFH

You brought the drama here

Now all I'm asking is

Are you done or is there MORE ?  Miss oh poor pitiful abused victimized me ::)

who happens to be a mind reader FFS

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: November 29, 2012, 03:51:50 PM »

What exactly would you like us to do? lynch him?

you were in a fucked up relationship....that sucks, i "get" it just fine. you more than made your point 30 pages ago

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: November 29, 2012, 03:53:09 PM »
I couldn't care less about the dude TBTFH

You brought the drama here

Now all I'm asking is

Are you done or is there MORE ?  Miss oh poor pitiful abused victimized me ::)

who happens to be a mind reader FFS

You are Relentless Alejandro  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: November 29, 2012, 03:57:45 PM »
not surprised most homosexuals on here are uniting to shit on a woman who s telling it like it is about one of their juiced to the gills thong wearing hero.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #848 on: November 29, 2012, 04:02:27 PM »
not surprised most homosexuals on here are uniting to shit on a woman who s telling it like it is about one of their juiced to the gills thong wearing hero.

you're into jelqing a lot

it's obvious

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #849 on: November 29, 2012, 04:04:21 PM »
haha, I wonder if these queers and woman-haters all text each other "quick, quick we got a woman on the board , and she's attractive, we MUST drive this bitch off immediately".   ;D