Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 447304 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #850 on: November 29, 2012, 04:07:26 PM »
yea , snot girl lasted half a day, Jade the Gladiator was cool too until she was ran off, miss her perm , RacistMom also had enough, seems only Ripitup Lori and Booty can stand to make a tuna sandwich in this hot kitchen

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #851 on: November 29, 2012, 04:47:51 PM »
haha, I wonder if these queers and woman-haters all text each other "quick, quick we got a woman on the board , and she's attractive, we MUST drive this bitch off immediately".   ;D

misrepresentation but expected and typical response

valid points were made several times and you had hand in female negetive postings before so don't throw stones at others now

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #852 on: November 29, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »
misrepresentation but expected and typical response

valid points were made several times and you had hand in female negetive postings before so don't throw stones at others now

Yep...i didn't slam her once..not a single lewd or obnoxious post....voiced my opinion is all  I'm sorry if i don't get starstruck at the sight of an attractive woman.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #853 on: November 29, 2012, 05:02:06 PM »
OK What size r you? I will msg u later tonight once IM home
A medium or a large.  I am a Natural fella so anything over a Large looks awful.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: November 29, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »
A medium or a large.  I am a Natural fella so anything over a Large looks awful.

Adonis looking exemplary

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: November 29, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »
Yep...i didn't slam her once..not a single lewd or obnoxious post....voiced my opinion is all  I'm sorry if i don't get starstruck at the sight of an attractive woman.

Groink Actually did behave alot , she must of only gotten 45% of the groink wrath

im surprised , you must be off the tren for a couple months  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #856 on: November 29, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »
yea , snot girl lasted half a day, Jade the Gladiator was cool too until she was ran off, miss her perm , RacistMom also had enough, seems only Ripitup Lori and Booty can stand to make a tuna sandwich in this hot kitchen

I make no apologies for the flack snotgirl got..not only was that shit fucking disgusting, she came on here trying to be a badass and 'own' people while frantically pm'ing Ron to complain as Adonis et al starting destroying her. Jade was a cliché but nice as pie. Rip is cool in my book and also pretty funny...I feel bad for her.

Booty loves the shit, seriously. She is an outback bird and tougher than we'd know..

O

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #857 on: November 29, 2012, 05:09:16 PM »
Someone posted photos of yet another pathetic, tasteless 5th tier american bodybuilder with terrible physique (in my book he looks way worse than Groink or even Adonis). He has cars and nice house, but this doesn't hide emptyness between his ears. Some extremely extrovert girl is willing to share some insights into a life of a tatooed douche but for some reason everyone decides to "own" her, in my honest opinion failing miserably.

My question is - what is left to debate here? If douchebag's ex wants to continue this little group therapy she should move to some private forum, PMs, skype or whatever because bunch of lowlife morons are more than willing to use every bit of information she gives us against her.

There's nothing left to discuss here, there's no argument, no one disagreeing with anyone, just mindless flame towards a woman just for the sake of "internet owning".

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #858 on: November 29, 2012, 05:10:43 PM »
not surprised most homosexuals on here are uniting to shit on a woman who s telling it like it is about one of their juiced to the gills thong wearing hero.

The best part is... we are on a body building forum, live some sort of BB lifestyle... some more than others, and most of us think this guy looks like a fool. Imagine what he looks like to normal folk. Like I said before, I'd be the first to call her out... in fact go back and look... I called her a typical money grubbing whore in this very thread early on... well before anyone ripping her now.

I did something I know is not possible for some here... I actually read her posts. /shocked face. I recommend you do the same. She probably could be really ripping this guy a new one, but her posts were mild, and I like her attitude... and of course I want to see her tits... the dude is posting you tube videos. He's not some obscure guy looking for privacy. He's DA with working kidneys for fucks sake.

Even if he's your buddy or something, the stories are entertaining. Give her a break. If you chase her away before the nudes surface I'm gonna be pissed you fuckers.

$

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #859 on: November 29, 2012, 05:16:08 PM »
What I find most surprising about this topic is that through her posts I see somewhat intelligent and educated woman with a decent reasoning skills. How the fuck she ended up living with that idiot for 7 years is beyond me.

Maybe that's american thing, I don't know. To think any of you could look up to him is just fucking sad.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #860 on: November 29, 2012, 05:16:18 PM »
:P :P :P :P

Need. Rear. Shot. In. Same. Dress.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: November 29, 2012, 05:21:42 PM »
Someone posted photos of yet another pathetic, tasteless 5th tier american bodybuilder with terrible physique (in my book he looks way worse than Groink or even Adonis). He has cars and nice house, but this doesn't hide emptyness between his ears. Some extremely extrovert girl is willing to share some insights into a life of a tatooed douche but for some reason everyone decides to "own" her, in my honest opinion failing miserably.

My question is - what is left to debate here? If douchebag's ex wants to continue this little group therapy she should move to some private forum, PMs, skype or whatever because bunch of lowlife morons are more than willing to use every bit of information she gives us against her.

exactly...she thinks these people are her friends and will always be "nice" to her...LOL. 

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #862 on: November 29, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »
Have we indeed confirmed that Lee did shit on Booty's tits?  Pics?

Lee denies it and Booty denies it. It was a silly rumor that you guys continue to drag out. Come on guys... We not in Highschool practicing juvenile humor? Let it go already? It's soooo played out?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #863 on: November 29, 2012, 05:23:53 PM »
The best part is... we are on a body building forum, live some sort of BB lifestyle... some more than others, and most of us think this guy looks like a fool. Imagine what he looks like to normal folk. Like I said before, I'd be the first to call her out... in fact go back and look... I called her a typical money grubbing whore in this very thread early on... well before anyone ripping her now.

I did something I know is not possible for some here... I actually read her posts. /shocked face. I recommend you do the same. She probably could be really ripping this guy a new one, but her posts were mild, and I like her attitude... and of course I want to see her tits... the dude is posting you tube videos. He's not some obscure guy looking for privacy. He's DA with working kidneys for fucks sake.

Even if he's your buddy or something, the stories are entertaining. Give her a break. If you chase her away before the nudes surface I'm gonna be pissed you fuckers.

exactly, this girl has been perfectly respectful, answered questions, she isn't a sex-worker or drug-taking airhead. all she did was fall for some eye-liner wearing, douchebag narcissist - big mofo, to be fair - and she gets attacked like a witch in the middle ages. she is interesting and clearly quite educated. people obviously are reading this and find it moderately interesting as it is nearly 40 pages long.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: November 29, 2012, 05:24:52 PM »
ITS SHOW TIME!!!!! BITCHES,,,,,, GRAB YOUR POPCORN

Summary - Rich Piana 1dayumay    Picture/Text
Name:    Rich Piana 1dayumay
Position:    Getbig I
Date Registered:    Today at 03:27:07 PM
Last Active:    Never
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    pianarich@yahoo.com
Current Status:    Offline Offline
Local Time:    November 29, 2012, 06:23:46 PM
Language:    
Signature:

Additional Information:

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #865 on: November 29, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »
Lee denies it and Booty denies it. It was a silly rumor that you guys continue to drag out. Come on guys... We not in Highschool practicing juvenile humor? Let it go already? It's soooo played out?

he hasn't always. he is the source of the rumor.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: November 29, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
I don't like tuna.  Rather I would be making you all a bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: November 29, 2012, 05:43:48 PM »
Correct Grant.  Nothing but a pathetic over played rumour which has no truth.  I would never ever participate in anything shit related.  It's degrading, vulgar, dirty, unhygenic and not sex related therefore non pleasureable. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #868 on: November 29, 2012, 05:45:56 PM »

Ya but you have to admit, trolling Jade the Gladiator and her rock star boyfriend was funny as fukc.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #869 on: November 29, 2012, 05:52:08 PM »
That is current, after the break up.  :)

Id drink your bath water. Every last drop.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: November 29, 2012, 05:56:06 PM »
ITS SHOW TIME!!!!! BITCHES,,,,,, GRAB YOUR POPCORN

Summary - Rich Piana 1dayumay    Picture/Text
Last Active:    Never
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    pianarich@yahoo.com
Current Status:    Offline Offline
Local Time:    November 29, 2012, 06:23:46 PM
Language:    
Signature:

Additional Information:

;D ;D

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #871 on: November 29, 2012, 06:27:05 PM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: November 29, 2012, 06:29:03 PM »
1 day u PMMA

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #873 on: November 29, 2012, 06:38:21 PM »

One of the funniest memes on here. No offense booty =D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: November 29, 2012, 06:53:20 PM »
Amy Hellickson
Getbig II

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: CREALMADRID on: November 27, 2012, 07:13:46 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Remove  
... it got so abusive and physical one night, my dad got on a plane and shipped my stuff back to FL and put me on a plane while Rich was in jail for the incident. After that, we tried to make it work, again... I did that for a year and then found out he was cheating on me.

Cheating and physical abuse isn't good but I have to say:

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.