Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448122 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #925 on: November 30, 2012, 04:08:07 AM »
Hello everyone I dont know why I feel the need to reply to any of this but I do! lol! Ron sent me a FB message tonight alerting me about this thread. Were do I start, First off have I ever had PMMA injected in my body? Yes I have! I tore my left bicep about 10 years ago was not a complete tear but definitely bothered me a lot. Was put in the lower part to fill in where muscle was missing. My left arm now has a odd peak towards the lower portion but does look better than before. It took 4 sessions to complete because I was not satisfied with results. Its painful, expensive and a pain in the ass. I have had 22inch arms for years I competed at 1999 USA's weighing 278 stood between Quincy Taylor and Dave Pulumbo I was bigger weighed more and placed higher. I placed 7th. While getting ready for that show I got up to 305 and arms measured 23. That was 13 years ago! My arms now measure 22 7/8 but my weight is only around 270.

As far as my financial status I have 9 rental properties in Texas I was very lucky at the peak of the market I pulled 80% of my equity out of my current house and bought in Texas the houses in Texas have continued to go up. The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000 makes no sense and I dont see the market going up any time soon. This income supports me 100% but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. My T-shirt company makes a little money still working on it. Just funded a documentary movie which Im also in called The Fighter, bodybuilder and ex-con. Its already filmed and being edited right now. My acting career I did 38 national commercials principle parts with residuals made between 12 and 65 grand on each commercial this was 10-15 years ago when they played the commercials for 6 months to 2 years now they play for a couple weeks make between 2 and 12 grand. I still get checks in the mail from 8 sit-coms and 3 movies.

As far as Amy she is a nice girl and I have nothing bad to say about her. A lot of her story is correct we had a great thing at one time and for many reasons things went down hill. I paid for all vacations we went on but she did pay for part of the rent. We lived in a big 3 story house and I only asked her to pay me what she was paying in her condo she had before she moved in with me. She obviously has a lot of anger and she needs to get past that it will only effect her negatively. You guys were being very hard on her she is a good person and I wish her the best.

The videos you guys are talking about are not mine they are the company that pays me (Mutant) they make them and pay for them. I dont understand how that is not obvious they all say Mutant and at the end have credits. Anyway thanks everyone the guys that like me and the guys that hate me! If it wasnt for haters emenem would be nobody Howard Stern would be nobody sometimes haters are better than fans! Shit 40 pages! Gotta thank Amy for that! lol! Take care everyone Im just enjoying life and will always love working out!

See. This is where so many people go wrong.    ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #926 on: November 30, 2012, 04:08:35 AM »
Hello everyone I dont know why I feel the need to reply to any of this but I do! lol! Ron sent me a FB message tonight alerting me about this thread. Were do I start, First off have I ever had PMMA injected in my body? Yes I have! I tore my left bicep about 10 years ago was not a complete tear but definitely bothered me a lot. Was put in the lower part to fill in where muscle was missing. My left arm now has a odd peak towards the lower portion but does look better than before. It took 4 sessions to complete because I was not satisfied with results. Its painful, expensive and a pain in the ass. I have had 22inch arms for years I competed at 1999 USA's weighing 278 stood between Quincy Taylor and Dave Pulumbo I was bigger weighed more and placed higher. I placed 7th. While getting ready for that show I got up to 305 and arms measured 23. That was 13 years ago! My arms now measure 22 7/8 but my weight is only around 270.

As far as my financial status I have 9 rental properties in Texas I was very lucky at the peak of the market I pulled 80% of my equity out of my current house and bought in Texas the houses in Texas have continued to go up. The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000 makes no sense and I dont see the market going up any time soon. This income supports me 100% but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. My T-shirt company makes a little money still working on it. Just funded a documentary movie which Im also in called The Fighter, bodybuilder and ex-con. Its already filmed and being edited right now. My acting career I did 38 national commercials principle parts with residuals made between 12 and 65 grand on each commercial this was 10-15 years ago when they played the commercials for 6 months to 2 years now they play for a couple weeks make between 2 and 12 grand. I still get checks in the mail from 8 sit-coms and 3 movies.

As far as Amy she is a nice girl and I have nothing bad to say about her. A lot of her story is correct we had a great thing at one time and for many reasons things went down hill. I paid for all vacations we went on but she did pay for part of the rent. We lived in a big 3 story house and I only asked her to pay me what she was paying in her condo she had before she moved in with me. She obviously has a lot of anger and she needs to get past that it will only effect her negatively. You guys were being very hard on her she is a good person and I wish her the best.

The videos you guys are talking about are not mine they are the company that pays me (Mutant) they make them and pay for them. I dont understand how that is not obvious they all say Mutant and at the end have credits. Anyway thanks everyone the guys that like me and the guys that hate me! If it wasnt for haters emenem would be nobody Howard Stern would be nobody sometimes haters are better than fans! Shit 40 pages! Gotta thank Amy for that! lol! Take care everyone Im just enjoying life and will always love working out!

good for you with the investments/finances. wise move. can't say the same about the pmma stuff you did though.

and that stuff is not only in your left bicep  :)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #927 on: November 30, 2012, 04:19:32 AM »
Respectful post by Rich. I'd love to know what is with all the tattoos.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: November 30, 2012, 04:56:39 AM »
Thats Not even Philsina , its like Plast Ica

Chin implant of peace

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #929 on: November 30, 2012, 05:04:06 AM »
Respect for not getting in the mud pit with her dude
he just did...

Ah, the "haters", ain't nobody hating on him...all these dudes want to be Ronnie, Phil and Jay, yet don't have the genetics nor drive, so they take the shortcut, and cover themselves with tats (tats hide detail, and scars).

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #930 on: November 30, 2012, 05:18:45 AM »

Way to come 50% clean on everything Ricardo.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #931 on: November 30, 2012, 05:22:08 AM »
Respectful post by Rich. I'd love to know what is with all the tattoos.

He explains the tats in the vid.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #932 on: November 30, 2012, 05:23:28 AM »

There is a thin veil of passive-agreesiveness on your post.  Hopefully you dont feel the need to keep posting and anaswering back to all the "haters".

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: November 30, 2012, 05:23:35 AM »
Questions for Rich and Amy:

Rich, why dont you like Anal?

Rich, why the blue contacts?

Rich, have you ever posed for a man for money?

Amy, have you ever gone topless on cam?

Amy, who is the most attractive getbigger you have seen so far?

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #934 on: November 30, 2012, 05:24:00 AM »
i would eat amy hellicksons pussy while i vibrate her asshole with my finger

Epic Falcon.  ;D

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #935 on: November 30, 2012, 05:27:40 AM »
You are dying to know, I am ignoring sex questions but you keep on asking....Rich was appauled by that or the very thought of that. I could only guess because he hinted many times that doing that act was gay. Since he works with mostly gay guys he hears stories a few hours a day and he is APPAULED by a man and a woman doing that and doesnt see the reason when other options are available. He thought it was VERY VERY GAY! To the point he was just weird for being so weirded out by it! There, I amswered your question.

For the record, I pushed for the anal answer early on and Amy answered.  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #936 on: November 30, 2012, 05:29:18 AM »
he just did...

Ah, the "haters", ain't nobody hating on him...all these dudes want to be Ronnie, Phil and Jay, yet don't have the genetics nor drive, so they take the shortcut, and cover themselves with tats (tats hide detail, and scars).

This.  It's always "haters" but in reality it's just busting balls on getbig. But Rich, Freeman, CRACK, DA, etc. can keep living the dream.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #937 on: November 30, 2012, 05:33:39 AM »
he just did...

sounds like you have hate working there dude

he made ONE post AFTER Ron contacted him , period

go back to asking her for pictures and drooling over some strange broad that's no better than anything else walking down the street with fake teets , too much baggage , and a damaged self awareness

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #938 on: November 30, 2012, 05:42:49 AM »
he just did...

OK, WOW, well said however he is still bending the truth. He has no properties and the PMMA is from head to toe/butt & I paid for all but one of our vacations. He just started the Mutant thing so within a month or 2 of this big endorsement, he is able to buy 9 properties and those cars? I'm a blonde but I can add 2 plus toe and this is simply not adding up. Anyway, great that we can put this to bed and give it a rest. Guess I gotta thank him for not calling me names and calling me a liar, etc Thank you. Since everything I have said is true, I'm betting some of you people on here that are a little bit more mature and have some life experiences under your belt, you will understand I could have a little anger in me. NOT jealousy, not envy.... I'm living my own life and we all have different ways of living and having all those flashy cars and making videos, etc I dint need that in order to feel welcomed by the world.

Someone mentioned something about his house and him not bragging about his house. What do you think hes doing when he has a different super nice house spliced into his video and then shows HIS REAL cars and pool. Hes playing make believe but again, different strokes for different folks. If that's what he needs to do, so be it. People are going to like him anyway, as long as they aren't a girl in a relationship with him so he doesn't need all that flash, etc in order for people to like him. Sure hes a nice guy but he came on here and again lied to a bunch of people that were trying to find some way of finding out everything I said was a lie.....

He thinks you guys are dumb and not giving you all respect because he thinks he can pull the wool over your eyes and you guys on here will still defend him even tho hes on here lying to your face. But he came on and told half truths and that will end up being enough for you. One day soon, the other half of his story he told will eventually catch up with him and after that is when you guys will have to admit that I was telling the truth about everything. Does he think people aren't going to like him if he said he had a gallon of injections as opposed to a few ccs? Or is he says the market sucked and all my houses went into foreclosure? No one would like him any less. I said it before hes still not just sitting on the couch getting big, he still works extremely hard at it and would still be a pretty big guy.So we got the half truth and like I said I'm happy he didn't come on and call me a liar because I don't have another day to waste on here.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #939 on: November 30, 2012, 05:46:19 AM »
OK, WOW, well said however he is still bending the truth. He has no properties and the PMMA is from head to toe/butt & I paid for all but one of our vacations. He just started the Mutant thing so within a month or 2 of this big endorsement, he is able to buy 9 properties and those cars? I'm a blonde but I can add 2 plus toe and this is simply not adding up. Anyway, great that we can put this to bed and give it a rest. Guess I gotta thank him for not calling me names and calling me a liar, etc Thank you. Since everything I have said is true, I'm betting some of you people on here that are a little bit more mature and have some life experiences under your belt, you will understand I could have a little anger in me. NOT jealousy, not envy....I'm living my own life and we all have different ways of living and having all those flashy cars and making videos, etc I dint need that in order to feel welcomed by the world. Someone mentioned something about his house and him not bragging about his house. What do you think hes doing when he has a different super nice house spliced into his video and then shows HIS REAL cars and pool. Hes playing make believe but again, different strokes for different folks. If that's what he neeeds to do, so be it. People are going to like him anyway, as long as they aren't a girl in a relationship with him so he doesn't need all that flash, etc in order for people to like him. Sure hes a nice guy but he came on here and again lied to a bunch of people that were trying to find some way of finding out everything I said was a lie.....He thinks you guys are dumb and not giving you all respect because he thinks he can pull the wool over your eyes and you guys on here will still defend him even tho hes on here lying to your face. But he came on and told half truths and that will end up being enough for you. One day soon, the other half of his story he told will eventually catch up with him and after that is when you guys will have to admit that I was telling the truth about everything. Does he think people aren't going to like him if he said he had a gallon of injections as opposed to a few ccs? Or is he says the market sucked and all my houses went into foreclosure? No one would like him any less. I said it before hes still not just sitting on the couch getting big, he still works extremely hard at it and would still be a pretty big guy.So we got the half truth and like I said I'm happy he didn't come on and call me a liar because I don't have another day to waste on here.

We had another spiteful woman like you on her years ago.  Her name was Karen.   

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #940 on: November 30, 2012, 05:47:49 AM »
OK, WOW, well said however he is still bending the truth. He has no properties and the PMMA is from head to toe/butt & I paid for all but one of our vacations. He just started the Mutant thing so within a month or 2 of this big endorsement, he is able to buy 9 properties and those cars? I'm a blonde but I can add 2 plus toe and this is simply not adding up. Anyway, great that we can put this to bed and give it a rest. Guess I gotta thank him for not calling me names and calling me a liar, etc Thank you. Since everything I have said is true, I'm betting some of you people on here that are a little bit more mature and have some life experiences under your belt, you will understand I could have a little anger in me. NOT jealousy, not envy....I'm living my own life and we all have different ways of living and having all those flashy cars and making videos, etc I dint need that in order to feel welcomed by the world. Someone mentioned something about his house and him not bragging about his house. What do you think hes doing when he has a different super nice house spliced into his video and then shows HIS REAL cars and pool. Hes playing make believe but again, different strokes for different folks. If that's what he neeeds to do, so be it. People are going to like him anyway, as long as they aren't a girl in a relationship with him so he doesn't need all that flash, etc in order for people to like him. Sure hes a nice guy but he came on here and again lied to a bunch of people that were trying to find some way of finding out everything I said was a lie.....He thinks you guys are dumb and not giving you all respect because he thinks he can pull the wool over your eyes and you guys on here will still defend him even tho hes on here lying to your face. But he came on and told half truths and that will end up being enough for you. One day soon, the other half of his story he told will eventually catch up with him and after that is when you guys will have to admit that I was telling the truth about everything. Does he think people aren't going to like him if he said he had a gallon of injections as opposed to a few ccs? Or is he says the market sucked and all my houses went into foreclosure? No one would like him any less. I said it before hes still not just sitting on the couch getting big, he still works extremely hard at it and would still be a pretty big guy.So we got the half truth and like I said I'm happy he didn't come on and call me a liar because I don't have another day to waste on here.

you call it wasting time but you're the one who can't stay away and keep coming back to say the same thing over and over

bitter hurt scorned battered beaten and never healed

a HUGE set of baggage you got and you think you are a professional business person and a mind reader ?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #941 on: November 30, 2012, 05:47:57 AM »
This thread would be more fun if Rich would strike back :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #942 on: November 30, 2012, 05:50:05 AM »
Welcome to getbig Rich  ;D

PS: the whole cars pits tats look at me is cheezy ..

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #943 on: November 30, 2012, 05:50:25 AM »
This thread would be more fun if Rich would strike back :)

some men have 10 times more class than women

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #944 on: November 30, 2012, 05:52:30 AM »

WOW, thanks Big Rich....I guess whatever I said has been built up for over a year and so I had to let it out. Thanks for not disagreeing with me because I can still debte and argue till Im blue in the face. And since we are not together anymore I dont have to agree with everything you say, even if you say the sky is red. HA!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #945 on: November 30, 2012, 05:56:45 AM »
Call me an old fashionn romantic but I think there is still a little spark between these two kids.  Maybe we can use the internets to bring these kids back together.  Make it happen getbig!
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #946 on: November 30, 2012, 05:58:58 AM »
Call me an old fashionn romantic but I think there is still a little spark between these two kids.  Maybe we can use the internets to bring these kids back together.  Make it happen getbig!

Yeah, I always hope for a happy ending too. I was sure that mike and Laura would reconcile.
O

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #947 on: November 30, 2012, 05:59:39 AM »
I'm starting to forget ... what's the point of you posting in this thread any more ... other than for our own cheap entertainment?

By the way, how old are you?

I'm 42. Thank god the Internet wasn't around during my dating days. Who the hell wants to rehash old break-ups, let alone on a public stage.

Can we expect posts from you on other topics?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #948 on: November 30, 2012, 06:00:16 AM »
Oh BTW, I hope the IRS never comes on this thread!! IRS are you listening?

Hmmmm....maybe that reconciliation ain't so close..
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #949 on: November 30, 2012, 06:00:45 AM »
I was sure that mike and Laura would reconcile.

I'll never give up hope.
A