Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 448853 times)

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #950 on: November 30, 2012, 06:03:59 AM »
I'm starting to forget ... what's the point of you posting in this thread any more ... other than for our own cheap entertainment?

By the way, how old are you?

I'm 42. Thank god the Internet wasn't around during my dating days. Who the hell wants to rehash old break-ups, let alone on a public stage.

Can we expect posts from you on other topics?
HAHAHAHA I never had another topic. You have less than a decade on me as Im in my 30s. I always say that about the internet and dating nowadays & I couldnt imagine having all this back in the day....With Rich and I we had an agreement neither one of us would be on Facebook or any of that other stuff but how many people are really gonna enforce that nowadays? None

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #951 on: November 30, 2012, 06:06:34 AM »
Seems you've warmed to this place.

Why not jump in some other threads, or start a topic totally unrelated to this?

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #952 on: November 30, 2012, 06:12:07 AM »

Very true, as lulu said I keep saying I dont have time for this, etc I guess every thread or posts isnt going to take up and consume my whole day etc So something to think about. Thx

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #953 on: November 30, 2012, 06:21:58 AM »

I totally agree
X2
Your a lot fun... and a super hottie  :P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #954 on: November 30, 2012, 06:24:04 AM »
some men have 10 times more class than women

Yeah but we could of at least got another 20 pages :(

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: November 30, 2012, 06:28:06 AM »
 ;D

Amy Hellickson

• Getbig II
« Reply #956 on: November 30, 2012, 06:28:47 AM »

I totally agree
X2
Your a lot fun... and a super hottie  :P
AWE. Thank you!!!!!  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #957 on: November 30, 2012, 06:34:33 AM »
Amy it's Friday, hope you go out later tonight get some drinks in you and get the best anal sexing of your life girl, you need some good distressing after a long week of posting on getbig

Vagina is my 3rd favorite hole

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: November 30, 2012, 06:37:54 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #959 on: November 30, 2012, 06:50:30 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #960 on: November 30, 2012, 06:51:37 AM »

I wonder if Amy still thinks of this mound of muscle when her new man is making sweet love to her.  I suspect she might.
A

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #961 on: November 30, 2012, 06:56:52 AM »
I wonder if Amy still thinks of this mound of muscle when her new man is making sweet love to her.  I suspect she might.

no doubt

she has too much stuck in her head to let go of not to think of him when assplay happens

he haunts her obviously for her to go on like she has here and on youtube

she won't let it go , if any chick I was with was THIS stuck on the past I would dump her in a flash

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #962 on: November 30, 2012, 07:13:17 AM »
The tatts are a good way to disguise the lumpy PMMA arms.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #963 on: November 30, 2012, 07:17:26 AM »

Hello everyone I dont know why I feel the need to reply to any of this but I do! lol! Ron sent me a FB message tonight alerting me about this thread. Were do I start, First off have I ever had PMMA injected in my body? Yes I have! I tore my left bicep about 10 years ago was not a complete tear but definitely bothered me a lot. Was put in the lower part to fill in where muscle was missing. My left arm now has a odd peak towards the lower portion but does look better than before. It took 4 sessions to complete because I was not satisfied with results. Its painful, expensive and a pain in the ass. I have had 22inch arms for years I competed at 1999 USA's weighing 278 stood between Quincy Taylor and Dave Pulumbo I was bigger weighed more and placed higher. I placed 7th. While getting ready for that show I got up to 305 and arms measured 23. That was 13 years ago! My arms now measure 22 7/8 but my weight is only around 270.

As far as my financial status I have 9 rental properties in Texas I was very lucky at the peak of the market I pulled 80% of my equity out of my current house and bought in Texas the houses in Texas have continued to go up. The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000 makes no sense and I dont see the market going up any time soon. This income supports me 100% but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. My T-shirt company makes a little money still working on it. Just funded a documentary movie which Im also in called The Fighter, bodybuilder and ex-con. Its already filmed and being edited right now. My acting career I did 38 national commercials principle parts with residuals made between 12 and 65 grand on each commercial this was 10-15 years ago when they played the commercials for 6 months to 2 years now they play for a couple weeks make between 2 and 12 grand. I still get checks in the mail from 8 sit-coms and 3 movies.

As far as Amy she is a nice girl and I have nothing bad to say about her. A lot of her story is correct we had a great thing at one time and for many reasons things went down hill. I paid for all vacations we went on but she did pay for part of the rent. We lived in a big 3 story house and I only asked her to pay me what she was paying in her condo she had before she moved in with me. She obviously has a lot of anger and she needs to get past that it will only effect her negatively. You guys were being very hard on her she is a good person and I wish her the best.

The videos you guys are talking about are not mine they are the company that pays me (Mutant) they make them and pay for them. I dont understand how that is not obvious they all say Mutant and at the end have credits. Anyway thanks everyone the guys that like me and the guys that hate me! If it wasnt for haters emenem would be nobody Howard Stern would be nobody sometimes haters are better than fans! Shit 40 pages! Gotta thank Amy for that! lol! Take care everyone Im just enjoying life and will always love working out!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #964 on: November 30, 2012, 07:34:59 AM »
Hello everyone I dont know why I feel the need to reply to any of this but I do! lol! Ron sent me a FB message tonight alerting me about this thread. Were do I start, First off have I ever had PMMA injected in my body? Yes I have! I tore my left bicep about 10 years ago was not a complete tear but definitely bothered me a lot. Was put in the lower part to fill in where muscle was missing. My left arm now has a odd peak towards the lower portion but does look better than before. It took 4 sessions to complete because I was not satisfied with results. Its painful, expensive and a pain in the ass. I have had 22inch arms for years I competed at 1999 USA's weighing 278 stood between Quincy Taylor and Dave Pulumbo I was bigger weighed more and placed higher. I placed 7th. While getting ready for that show I got up to 305 and arms measured 23. That was 13 years ago! My arms now measure 22 7/8 but my weight is only around 270.

As far as my financial status I have 9 rental properties in Texas I was very lucky at the peak of the market I pulled 80% of my equity out of my current house and bought in Texas the houses in Texas have continued to go up. The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000 makes no sense and I dont see the market going up any time soon. This income supports me 100% but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. My T-shirt company makes a little money still working on it. Just funded a documentary movie which Im also in called The Fighter, bodybuilder and ex-con. Its already filmed and being edited right now. My acting career I did 38 national commercials principle parts with residuals made between 12 and 65 grand on each commercial this was 10-15 years ago when they played the commercials for 6 months to 2 years now they play for a couple weeks make between 2 and 12 grand. I still get checks in the mail from 8 sit-coms and 3 movies.

As far as Amy she is a nice girl and I have nothing bad to say about her. A lot of her story is correct we had a great thing at one time and for many reasons things went down hill. I paid for all vacations we went on but she did pay for part of the rent. We lived in a big 3 story house and I only asked her to pay me what she was paying in her condo she had before she moved in with me. She obviously has a lot of anger and she needs to get past that it will only effect her negatively. You guys were being very hard on her she is a good person and I wish her the best.

The videos you guys are talking about are not mine they are the company that pays me (Mutant) they make them and pay for them. I dont understand how that is not obvious they all say Mutant and at the end have credits. Anyway thanks everyone the guys that like me and the guys that hate me! If it wasnt for haters emenem would be nobody Howard Stern would be nobody sometimes haters are better than fans! Shit 40 pages! Gotta thank Amy for that! lol! Take care everyone Im just enjoying life and will always love working out!

I was hoping you'd join and I was ready to make your life a living hell if you came here like a bat out of hell.  But you didn't, you came here like a stand up dude, admitted your faults, seem very honest and I have to give you props for that.  Gotta give you some respect for it all.  Stick around man, you'll enjoy this asylum as the inmates run it.

Good to have you here.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #965 on: November 30, 2012, 07:38:18 AM »
i would eat amy hellicksons pussy while i vibrate her asshole with my finger

You've got a nicely shaped nose.  No homo.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #966 on: November 30, 2012, 09:21:23 AM »

Seriously though.  Everybody has skeletons in their closets, everyone has stories, we hear them all the time.  We all know that.  Very respectful of Rich to come here, not attack, and understand that Amy is hurt.  And for all relationships, there are good times, and there are bad times.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #967 on: November 30, 2012, 09:23:15 AM »
Call me an old fashionn romantic but I think there is still a little spark between these two kids.  Maybe we can use the internets to bring these kids back together.  Make it happen getbig!

;D  hahahaa
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #968 on: November 30, 2012, 09:37:21 AM »
" . . . but I still train people to keep busy I train 6-7 people a day 6 days a week and charge $120 an hour. 13-14 grand a month then also have an endorsement contract with Mutant pays me 4 grand a month. "

So the low estimate is around $17,000 per month and about 75 percent of that is in cash? OK.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #969 on: November 30, 2012, 09:37:58 AM »
I was hoping you'd join and I was ready to make your life a living hell if you came here like a bat out of hell.  But you didn't, you came here like a stand up dude, admitted your faults, seem very honest and I have to give you props for that.  Gotta give you some respect for it all.  Stick around man, you'll enjoy this asylum as the inmates run it.

Good to have you here.
Pretty impressive really. Amy sounding more and more like the typical woman scorned.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #970 on: November 30, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »

WHY are you lying??? I sent you a facebook message not RON hahaha

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #971 on: November 30, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »

Maybe Ron did as well?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #972 on: November 30, 2012, 10:56:40 AM »

I am sure Ron did as well. Ron says he is a cool dude. We would have destroyed Rich if he came on her being an asshole, but he didn't so respect for that. The vidoes look the way they do bc of the sponsor. They want to use nice house, cars and pools, if not how can they compete with Jay.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #973 on: November 30, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »
Check your inbox...
OK so someone claiming to be Rich signs up and its like Jesus Christ just walked on water but yet there is no mention that THAT account is fake.  Jude wants me to send him my first born to prove I am who I say I am, etc and I have decided that there is nothing to prove to you guys. If you know Im posting on facebook then find me there, this forum isnt my world and Im not going to be wasting all kinds of time and energy on here to just go around in circles with people who either believe me or they dont. No matter what I say your mind is already made up whether or not you have a picture of me next to a newspaper or with a shoe on my head. One thing is true, I am old, too old for this bickering and jabbing back and forth for no reason. There is nothing that I said that is going to be able to be proven is a lie so I will be able to sleep tonight not stewing over it like some people will end up doing. Bed time here and time for me to get off this craziness. Guy who wanted a tank top mailed~ TA i think, check your -PMessages.

I am glad u are real, because we have lots of fake accounts here. Just so u know, you don't leave Getbig, it leaves u. This is the true Thunderdome. Thanks for playing with us.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #974 on: November 30, 2012, 11:24:20 AM »
getbig is known as a site to come in cool and not hot.  Come in hot and you get destroyed in seconds.

Amy, did Rich ever ask you to masterbate while he watched?  Ever cucolded you?