Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 445834 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #1025 on: November 30, 2012, 04:25:42 PM »
Dude, shut the fuck up.  You are on here whining just as much as her and have contributed to about 3 total pages of your own posts.  Go and keep lying to your friends that you are a natural bodybuilder for the last 17 years.

yes because you haven't posted at all in this thread  ::)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #1026 on: November 30, 2012, 04:30:40 PM »
The fact that Piana has been able to attain this wealth is evidence of how sick America has become.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1027 on: November 30, 2012, 04:43:13 PM »
Seriously though.  Everybody has skeletons in their closets, everyone has stories, we hear them all the time.  We all know that.  Very respectful of Rich to come here, not attack, and understand that Amy is hurt.  And for all relationships, there are good times, and there are bad times.

Getbig therapy session in progress

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1028 on: November 30, 2012, 04:57:50 PM »
Lmao
Car wash, who in the hell thinks of this shit. I stick my dick in vagina, pump, and blow load. Why complicate things?

Lee Priest PM'd me that a few years ago

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: November 30, 2012, 05:12:16 PM »
it's strange

first i watched the video and thought "whoa whoa whoa this guys is living the life"

then i read some comment inthis thread

and thought

"heh he is living the derek anthony life  :-\"

i'm not sure

u guys are very persuasive

The red pill blue pill analogy really is something bigger than in the movie The Matrix. Rich is a guy who chose the blue pill. Which is cool and is a safe way to go through life...However, when you take the blue pill and put yourself out into the whole Matrix, you open yourself up to people who took the red pill and the end result in most cases won't be pretty...

Ex. Tiger Woods chose the blue pill...And although his life today is one that almost everyone would love to have, he himself has said that he feels the tension of people looking at him differently. It's as if someone slipped a red pill into his Shirley temple and changed his life 4ever.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1030 on: November 30, 2012, 05:16:22 PM »
Groink tell the truth...Have you PM'd Amy?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1031 on: November 30, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: November 30, 2012, 05:17:59 PM »
Amy, can you post all the PM's you received here? I think that would really get the thread going in the right direction.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: November 30, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »
Come on, Are you joking? Being with somone for 7 years and living with them, you know thier finances. He didnt have a secret stash somewhere...The guy didnt even know how to write a check. Everything was done for him. I got the mail, I saw checks, had bank statement, knew what was in his sock drawer, etc. Most importantly I had 2 eyes, 2 ears and a mouth to see what was going on there. Believe me, I KNEW what he had and what he made and where it was coming from. I have no idea how you can be so gullable and star*/muscle struck to believe these figures. You need to get a clue. You are saying he didnt tell me everything, so if that was the case, my point would be proven even more. If he was lying, that would mean he made even MORE money and he was hiding it....Well, wheres the EXTRA secret money coming from? I can see if you are saying he lied and he really was making a lot less, etc but you are saying the opposite, that he made more, he just wasnt telling me about it. Better start punching more numbers and figures because still, its not not adding up.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: November 30, 2012, 05:32:54 PM »
I didnt see that question or I would have answered it. I used the word abused before and people immediately think he must have beaten me. I should have explained because I wouldnt want that label on me if I was Rich with his looks and size, etc. More verbal and mental abuse. There was only one time that it got SO heated that BOTH of us were pushing each other around and I got the shit end of the stick because obviously he is stronger (although he will tell you differently that night that he actually was taken aback by my strength that night too, lol) and we were pushing and shoving and my head unded up hitting the wall*/door frame. Cracked my head and ripped my earring out of my ear and tore the cartlidge which to this day my ear is ripped because it is something that doesnt heal or grow back. The neighbors called the police and when they came they took him in. That night my dad flew out, packed my stuff, shipped my car back and put me on a plane back to FL without me getting to see Rich again after he got out. For the next year we tried to get back together and make it work and we both did the back and forth thing but it got to be too much and for many other reasons we broke up for good. Sexually*? Not sure if it would fit in the category of sexual or mental but he did always threaten that if I didnt do this or that someone else would and just the demaning things he would expect that were just disrespectful, etc. I was ALWAYS stressed out of my mind ecause of trust issues.

holy crap..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: November 30, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #1036 on: November 30, 2012, 06:27:20 PM »
this thread is full of complete garbage.

amy complains that she was 'brainwashed'? for 7 years? get the fuck outta here... take some responsibility for your own actions. you saw rich, a big semi-famous (in bb culture anyways) tatted bodybuilder and you became EXACTLY what the other girls he was bangin... a GROUPIE. you were both co-dependant. you were both in the relationship for for own benefit. you were the side-piece of that big, semi-famous, tatted bobybuilder and got your self-worth from playing that role.... until (7 years later!) you realized "hey, this guy isn't exactly a knight in shining armour... and he doens't make his money in a kosher way..."

news flash woman! bber's sometimes have 'issues'. sometimes they're insecure... maybe they were skinny kids, and insecure... and once they got some muscles, even though they were the same person, all of a sudden they've got girls/women/groupies/sluts fawning over them for no other reason than their appearance. don't think that we don't pick up on that. you were attracted to an image.. that's it. and you were sooooo into the image that you ignored everything that told you it was all an illusion.... now you're angry, hurt, and very very bitter. it's an ugly look, amy... but very common for people like you.

you make fun of Rich because he gets PMMA injections, tattoo's eye liner, trains gay guys and bimbo's follow him around..... just what the fuck was he doing when you met him?

you were 'abused'? LEAVE! shouldn't take you a year to figure it out.. let alone 7. you didn't like being expected to eat and sleep and train with him, why didn't you leave? are you slow? stupid? unemployable? handicapped? move back to your condo... or your parents... or a friends. be an adult, pack your shit and leave.... But you didn't. why? because you associated yourself as being the 'girlfriend of a semi-famous bodybuilder', you're co-dependant... which is nobody's fault but your own.

you're a pathetic groupie, nothing more. just like SOOOOOOO many other gf's of bodybuilders.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: November 30, 2012, 06:44:13 PM »
this thread is full of complete garbage.

amy complains that she was 'brainwashed'? for 7 years? get the fuck outta here... take some responsibility for your own actions. you saw rich, a big semi-famous (in bb culture anyways) tatted bodybuilder and you became EXACTLY what the other girls he was bangin... a GROUPIE. you were both co-dependant. you were both in the relationship for for own benefit. you were the side-piece of that big, semi-famous, tatted bobybuilder and got your self-worth from playing that role.... until (7 years later!) you realized "hey, this guy isn't exactly a knight in shining armour... and he doens't make his money in a kosher way..."

news flash woman! bber's sometimes have 'issues'. sometimes they're insecure... maybe they were skinny kids, and insecure... and once they got some muscles, even though they were the same person, all of a sudden they've got girls/women/groupies/sluts fawning over them for no other reason than their appearance. don't think that we don't pick up on that. you were attracted to an image.. that's it. and you were sooooo into the image that you ignored everything that told you it was all an illusion.... now you're angry, hurt, and very very bitter. it's an ugly look, amy... but very common for people like you.

you make fun of Rich because he gets PMMA injections, tattoo's eye liner, trains gay guys and bimbo's follow him around..... just what the fuck was he doing when you met him?

you were 'abused'? LEAVE! shouldn't take you a year to figure it out.. let alone 7. you didn't like being expected to eat and sleep and train with him, why didn't you leave? are you slow? stupid? unemployable? handicapped? move back to your condo... or your parents... or a friends. be an adult, pack your shit and leave.... But you didn't. why? because you associated yourself as being the 'girlfriend of a semi-famous bodybuilder', you're co-dependant... which is nobody's fault but your own.

you're a pathetic groupie, nothing more. just like SOOOOOOO many other gf's of bodybuilders.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1039 on: November 30, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

How do you guys find this stuff?  :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: November 30, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

How do you guys find this stuff?  :D

I'm a Sigur Ros fan so I remember this video.lol

Check out all Sigur Ros's music. They come from a country that harvests one of the portals from Hell(Iceland's volcano). Because of that, IMOP they put out the vibes of GOD. One of the coolest bands on the planet.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1041 on: November 30, 2012, 07:18:18 PM »

Check out all Sigur Ros's music. They come from a country that harvests one of the portals from Hell(Iceland's volcano). Because of that, IMOP they put out the vibes of GOD. One of the coolest bands on the planet.

X2. Fantastic band. The video is eerily beautiful too.
O

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1042 on: November 30, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »

Yeah that song is pretty cool.  8)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #1043 on: November 30, 2012, 07:37:21 PM »
pitt buls are great doggs.

GoneAway

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: November 30, 2012, 07:50:31 PM »
pitt buls are great doggs.

Ronnie Coleman is the best bodybuilder to ever live

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1046 on: November 30, 2012, 09:18:19 PM »
Rich owned Amy in to Oblivion with his classy post, thread is over, Flawless victory to Rich

I don't think it makes sense to say Rich owned Amy. Yes, he did respond with some class, but his aim was not to "own" her I think, but rather to set a few facts straight. Maybe he indirectly "owned" her though as it seems many of you guys now have taken his side.

I also don't think any of the criticism of Amy is fair. She has been very fair and truthful about him. What obviously happened is she is scorned. And we all know what happens when you scorn a woman... But more the point, Amy is quite rightfully annoyed at seeing a "staged" side of Rich's life, vs what she feels she experienced in reality. And she is really just sending a message to women who might be really into the whole idea of being a bbuilder's girlfriend what its REALLY like.

And all you guys criticising her - I am sure you love to read it, just like you would love to hear what it was like to live with Jay from his wife, and whether Jay really fucked that "personal assistant" that lived with them, etc.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1047 on: November 30, 2012, 09:26:24 PM »
As for Amy criticizing Rich for not wanting to be done up the ass by her wearing a strap-on cock, and being upset that he considers that "Very very gay", I would to say, it IS fucking gay. Any guy who is into that is clearly a fag, so you can hardly critcize him for not wanting to do that. Now if he HAD admitted to doing that, that would be an awful lot worse.

As for all you skinny internet worriers makiing criticisms about Rich's physique, you know it, and I know it - he looks Fucking amazing. Huge and in competition shape in the vids, leaner than we will ever see Jay again. A guy like that will turn heads whereever he goes, and don't any of you deny you secretly would want to look as big. And if you took all the GH and clen etc that he might have, you still would not look like that. Why? Because he trains damn hard (Amy confirms that), he diets with discipline, he has the genetics, and yes, he knows how to present himself and has done all the "finishing touches". All your "true body building heros" are not different. You don't think Arnie had site injections? Bicep implants? (wait to you see him in his latest movie). Site injections in his calves when he was competing. Stallone's on a ton of GH. All our current stars do it, as you, the admirers demand it. You take a guy like Rich at 270 pounds, 6 foot 2, and then a larger even freaker guy at 300 pounds at 6.3 just as ripped - he's gonna get the more attention as he is even freakier.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1048 on: November 30, 2012, 09:33:48 PM »
Rich - (no homo) - I love the pitbull tat on the back by the way - I only realized it when I looked again more recently. Also, very impressive how the tats are all pretty much symmetrical, which as you say, enhances the physique (all no homo of course).

So, a question on this "As far as my financial status I have 9 rental properties in Texas I was very lucky at the peak of the market I pulled 80% of my equity out of my current house and bought in Texas the houses in Texas have continued to go up. The house I am in now is in foreclosure because its my choice to not keep since I owe 920,000 and its only worth 640,000 makes no sense and I dont see the market going up any time soon. "

If you give up the house you owe 920K on and it sells for 640K, you will owe the bank 280K, right? That debt does not just "dissappear" just because the house if foreclosed on. So in that case, how will you get the other 280K? Sell some of the places in Texas?

PS - I do think the market is close to bottom, so your 640K place might start to climb back up soon.

On Amy, when she claims you were controlling her to go to the gym, whats your take on that? If its just that you were encouraging her to work out, I think that's great. So is she claiming she didn't like working out and you turned her into a fittness chick or what?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1049 on: November 30, 2012, 09:35:14 PM »

LOL

You are never going to stop are you ?

It's like you have a bottomless pit of hate that you need to spew

Do you not see yourself as being totally demented by now and so immature that you look like a mental case ?

christonabendybus you have no off button

It must be so hard to live with you it's a wonder any man lasts more than a week

Now you sound like a jealous bitch, nowhere near as sweet or sensitive as Amy, trying to impress the men here by taking their side.