Author Topic: Eye Candy - Muscular Megan  (Read 177577 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Eye Candy - Muscular Megan
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »
hipolito mejia aka Joel Goldberg, your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn Fruit of the Looms so you can wear them as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  Aside from the warped and vile thoughts festering in that colossal boil you call a head, which might I add would make Chris Hanson weep to his knees, you constantly mash those crooked cum coated snausages you call fingers on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting new threads which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned from 58 year old Camp Counselor Chip behind the Gymnastics center at day camp. Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dreidel of a penis at half mast, that doesn't mean you need to keep posting new threads over and over of these cock-clit sporting Brunhildas. Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position to a pissant like yourself, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your dandruff riddled single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck, use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »
hipolito mejia aka Joel Goldberg, your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn Fruit of the Looms so you can wear them as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  Aside from the warped and vile thoughts festering in that colossal boil you call a head, which might I add would make Chris Hanson weep to his knees, you constantly mash those crooked cum coated snausages you call fingers on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting new threads which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned from 58 year old Camp Counselor Chip behind the Gymnastics center at day camp. Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dreidel of a penis at half mast, that doesn't mean you need to keep posting new threads over and over of these cock-clit sporting Brunhildas. Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position to a pissant like yourself, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your dandruff riddled single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck, use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.
BRAVO!!
H

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »
I agree!

These two weirdos must have some form of "Oneirophrenia" because they are most definitely delusional about these "women".  The "female" on "her" knees in the pseudo lesbian shot looks more like Boy George took up light lifting as a hobby than a "woman".

Nah.  They're just sick little men that have no real life.

LOL!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »

Closet gay resurfaces to post another long winded pile of homophobic bollocks.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2013, 02:19:08 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2013, 02:24:16 PM »

IWMT!!

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2013, 02:41:07 PM »

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2013, 06:00:01 PM »
Nice, Very, very "Nice"

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2013, 07:36:05 AM »
hipolito mejia aka Joel Goldberg, your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn Fruit of the Looms so you can wear them as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  Aside from the warped and vile thoughts festering in that colossal boil you call a head, which might I add would make Chris Hanson weep to his knees, you constantly mash those crooked cum coated snausages you call fingers on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting new threads which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned from 58 year old Camp Counselor Chip behind the Gymnastics center at day camp. Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dreidel of a penis at half mast, that doesn't mean you need to keep posting new threads over and over of these cock-clit sporting Brunhildas. Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position to a pissant like yourself, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your dandruff riddled single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck, use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

1-  My comments are accurate.
2- for a sane individual yo know too much and talented for comical writing.
3- This is a thread about two beautiful muscular Goddess. And nothing more
4- what's your Twitter? So I can follow you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2013, 07:55:15 AM »
Who knew! Ironman likes men who pump iron.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2013, 07:59:36 AM »

Tony Stark starting to lose his hair!

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2013, 02:31:20 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2013, 02:32:15 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2013, 02:33:18 PM »

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2013, 07:59:07 PM »
 :-*

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2013, 07:48:08 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2013, 07:48:57 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2013, 08:12:01 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2013, 09:45:04 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2013, 09:54:45 AM »
I thought this tread was about Megan Avalon

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2013, 09:57:49 AM »
Quite the Amazon!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2013, 11:15:46 AM »
I thought this tread was about Megan Avalon

Yeah Baby!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Sunday Eye Candy
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2013, 12:18:29 PM »
No makeup, no photoshop, no nothing. Perfection. (besides being a slut that take nude photos for teh internet)

absolutely nothing attractive about this one... unless you like children...... she looks like she's 12.

if you rub one out to a girl like this, you need counseling.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Sunday Eye Candy
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
absolutely nothing attractive about this one... unless you like children...... she looks like she's 12.

if you rub one out to a girl like this, you need counseling.

Speak for yourself fuck face, i favour the petite body type, very similar to this chick.

Have fun banging your oversized women, they'll only get bigger and uglier with time.