Author Topic: Real life cuckolding  (Read 12153 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Real life cuckolding
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 04:10:55 PM »
Lol, can't imagine being this guy working your ass off and kissing your wife's ass and the whore is letting random dudes (including a black guy) put their cocks in raw, suck their dicks.. Putting their partner at risk. Crazy but true. By the time she told she's married she had already let me finger her. And if Rufus Jackson is tagging it I might as well have mine too. She's in too deep

Shit is pretty fucked up. Whores like this make you wonder if some of the Moslem laws are really too harsh. Not seriously, but you get what I'm saying.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »
Shit is pretty fucked up. Whores like this make you wonder if some of the Moslem laws are really too harsh. Not seriously, but you get what I'm saying.

I do bro.

But you don't need to become a muslim to accomplish that.

Remember, this chick isn't normal and doesnt represent all women.
Anyone that could do that to their husband is on par with a serial killer.
She told me, "I don't give a fuck about you and actually I hate you. But when I see you I get so wet."
She's a psychopath.
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 04:23:11 PM »
I do bro.

But you don't need to become a muslim to accomplish that.

Remember, this chick isn't normal and doesnt represent all women.
Anyone that could do that to their husband is on par with a serial killer.
She told me, "I don't give a fuck about you and actually I hate you. But when I see you I get so wet."
She's a psychopath.
I have a motto (that the internet summed up perfectly)

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2012, 04:37:38 PM »
saw a 'funny' picture the other day showing the white husband, lapping the black seed of his wifes lover, from her cunt  :-X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 04:58:22 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »
Weird.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 05:18:30 PM »
Lol, Tyrone is low rent and I doubt she's paying for a hotel.
Great thing about being a hung attractive and muscular white guy is the whore will be seen in public with you and go the extra mile--like they're proving themselves to you. They know you have other options, compared to Tyrone that is just happy to jump on anything white--like the ugly broads in the picture.

The face of guy in the closet does look like a cartoon version of the husband funny enough tho!
Except real life guy is shorter and with a skinny-fat body.

More than about a big cock or muscles, I think it's the fact that this guy is wimpy. Always fawning all over his wife like a puppy--almost like he's a servent and not worthy of her. If I had to guess, that is probably the main trait of cuckolded guys. Women don't want whinny estrogenated wimps.
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 09:00:38 PM »
Three things that I notice about your story is her husband has a big wide smile and he after 7 years still tells her how much he loves her and shit. Probably writes her love letters. And he has a good job and travels a lot. Those three things right there are characteristics of a CIA agent. CIA agents are wide eyed and are hopeless romantics with good cover jobs. It's a reason Hollywood is flooded with them. Fukcing around with a CIA agents wife could be dangerous ground. Be careful bro.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 12:40:07 AM »
So she wants to do this sometime this week. So far she's given me head an I stuck my cock in briefly, yes raw.
But she stopped it there and brought up the hotel thing.

As a funny note, this black guy that was making casual convo with her asked her if she was available to train next week one time while I'm talking to her and a group of people. And she said with a little too much friendlyness, "that she is as long as he gives her a special deal". Then he says "oh I will" and he leaves and I said, "you're available eh? ;)" and she's said,"you're not my ONLY special friend". Lmao

What a whore lol

Why were you hittin' it raw???

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 01:03:29 AM »
This chick may have stds.  Probably Bi-Polar.  Be careful, if she turns psycho on you you will be in a world of hurt.  I know a chick like this.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 05:52:35 AM »
Lol, can't imagine being this guy working your ass off and kissing your wife's ass and the whore is letting random dudes (including a black guy) put their cocks in raw, suck their dicks.. Putting their partner at risk. Crazy but true. By the time she told she's married she had already let me finger her. And if Rufus Jackson is tagging it I might as well have mine too. She's in too deep

You're the dumb fuck for doing her raw.  Hope you like the HIV, herp, and anything else the bitch is probably carrying.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 06:29:01 AM »
From what I've read it's much harder for a man to get something like aids than it is for a woman.
The only time the risk significantly increases is through anal sex. The tissues there make it much easier to transmit disease. So I'm not paranoid about diseases and I just popped the head in for a moment. I don't fear that everyone has aids and disease.

All the studies that aren't politically bent seem to indicate that heterosexual vaginal sex is very safe.
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 06:31:34 AM »
From what I've read it's much harder for a man to get something like aids

Good luck in life! :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 06:39:32 AM »
so africa is full of gays then

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2012, 06:42:35 AM »
so africa is full of gays then

Eat da poopoo!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2012, 06:44:23 AM »
From what I've read it's much harder for a man to get something like aids than it is for a woman.
The only time the risk significantly increases is through anal sex. The tissues there make it much easier to transmit disease. So I'm not paranoid about diseases and I just popped the head in for a moment. I don't fear that everyone has aids and disease.

All the studies that aren't politically bent seem to indicate that heterosexual vaginal sex is very safe.

very true
R

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2012, 07:09:52 AM »
very true

I used to believe the propaganda, but then I researched it -

Aids is basically a disease transmitted anally - which is why it is so common in the gay community.
The tissue there is very succeptable to small tears.
The propaganda has caused people to believe it is "everyone's problem", because they want to generate more money for research, but the truth is it is very difficult to get it through ordinary vaginal intercourse if you are a man.

Most of the diseases you can get are curable except warts which doesn't even always manifest as physical symptoms. Sex is not a biohazard for straight males. Don't give in to fear mongers. I've had sex with many women raw upon just meeting them and never once caught anything.
T

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2012, 07:19:42 AM »
A woman that is smoking hot and married started coming on to me a few weeks ago.
She is 28, blonde, great body. Eastern European (born an bred) and married to an American that was studying in her country. I could tell this chick was nuts when I first met her but she is also smoking hot.
We exchanged the usual information.

She said she has been married to her husband for 7 years ("he forced me in to it"  ::)
I've seen pictures and he looks skinny-fat with an effeminate expression. (Big wide-eyed smile)
He always text her that she's beautiful and he made the right choice marrying her.
Anyway,

We've been meeting up at different places. At first we'd just make out and she didn't tell me she's married right away, but I gather she's resentful. They both work a lot. He has a very good job. Hers is decent.
After she told me I had already fingered her and last night she gave me oral sex in her car.
She said "such a big cock" (told me she had to check to make sure shes not "wasting her time" lol) and said she wants to choke on it and and for me to slap her around real good, also said "I don't give a fuck about you; I actually hate you". Lmao but she said, "I want time to enjoy this; we need a hotel". I said we'll we can go up the street and she says, "no like the Marriott" and she's paying.

So she wants to do this sometime this week. So far she's given me head an I stuck my cock in briefly, yes raw.
But she stopped it there and brought up the hotel thing.
As a funny note, this black guy that was making casual convo with her asked her if she was available to train next week one time while I'm talking to her and a group of people. And she said with a little too much friendlyness, "that she is as long as he gives her a special deal". Then he says "oh I will" and he leaves and I said, "you're available eh? ;)" and she's said,"you're not my ONLY special friend". Lmao

What a whore lol

your sister must be in a tough spot.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2012, 07:22:56 AM »
This chick may have stds.  Probably Bi-Polar.  Be careful, if she turns psycho on you you will be in a world of hurt.  I know a chick like this.

All possibly true.
My main concern is if she wants to up the ante-subconsciously probably wants to get caught I think.
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2012, 07:25:37 AM »
sounds risky... while hot, i'd probably back off and find a single girl without so much strings and unkonwns.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »
sounds risky... while hot, i'd probably back off and find a single girl without so much strings and unkonwns.

There's definitely an element of excitement on my end too pushing it forward.
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2012, 07:31:05 AM »
There's definitely an element of excitement on my end too pushing it forward.

i can see that too.   10 years from now, you'll still be jerking off to the excitement that you're seeing now.   Enjoy it!  haha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2012, 07:31:13 AM »
Sure. But then you don't get to post up unbelievable internet stories.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2012, 07:32:07 AM »
i can see that too.   10 years from now, you'll still be jerking off to the excitement that you're seeing now.   Enjoy it!  haha

;D

You sound like you know from experience
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2012, 07:42:43 AM »
;D

You sound like you know from experience

;D

Yeah, some of the reckless and wild stuff I was doing at 25....

ten years later, life is more rewarding, peaceful, happy, etc...

But nothing matches some of that insane shit done 10 years ago.  Sure, ,the memory is often kinder than the actual moment... but some of the stuff you do in that young and dangerous period is pretty awesome.  Enjoy being young!! :)