Author Topic: Gym weirdos  (Read 14445 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Gym weirdos
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2012, 06:21:17 PM »
Greatest amount of weidos are at my gym. Today I couldn't take it and I yelled out, "Who posts on Getbig?"  Every hand went up. I knew it.

funny

i've never met another getbig member

in real life

i always assumed

that you were all just Ron's troll/gimmick

accounts

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2012, 07:39:37 AM »
 :D don't get much weirder.
F

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2014, 02:12:23 PM »
i saw a man take a push up position with hands on back of treadmill, feet on the floor

and he was walking onhis hands on the treadmill

his friend says he's working his core

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2014, 04:14:51 PM »
i think its safe to say every gym,whether its hardcore or not has its shaare of characters,every gym ive been to always had a handful of dudes that where borderline mental institution worthy :D
R

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2014, 07:10:26 PM »
i think its safe to say every gym,whether its hardcore or not has its shaare of characters,every gym ive been to always had a handful of dudes that where borderline mental institution worthy :D

Very true and we could have 100 pages describing these people.  Just this week a saw a guy working out with boxing wraps and jump roping with no rope.  ???

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2014, 11:00:37 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2014, 03:33:48 AM »
i actually bring up getbig sometimes when im at the juicebar having my shake after i train, ill throw it out there in a conversation n see what kinda reactions i get,acouple guys gave me that sneaky look with a grin saying yes i am but im not sure if i should say anything type of look :D almost like we r a secret society or something ;)about 20 minutes later one of them walks by me and whispers(whats your screen name?) i told him n he walked away n started secretly talking to another gym member by the squat rack and they where both smiling at me ???
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2014, 03:40:21 AM »
Good thread, I was just checking out a new gym yesterday so I stood in the foyer with bigmc and stared everyone into submission. I noticed one skinny little tit was just mean mugging the mirror for like 30 seconds straight - maybe he was mad at the mirror for still making him look tiny despite his creatine loading phase coming to an end recently? Who knows, anyway me and bigmc had a great Tricep workout and will definitely be going back.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2014, 03:46:26 AM »
 >:(
Good thread, I was just checking out a new gym yesterday so I stood in the foyer with bigmc and stared everyone into submission. I noticed one skinny little tit was just mean mugging the mirror for like 30 seconds straight - maybe he was mad at the mirror for still making him look tiny despite his creatine loading phase coming to an end recently? Who knows, anyway me and bigmc had a great Tricep workout and will definitely be going back.

lol,mad at mirror cause he was still lookin tiny, ;D
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2014, 03:51:54 AM »
funny

i've never met another getbig member

in real life

i always assumed

that you were all just Ron's troll/gimmick

accounts

lol,they r out there,i have a few at my gym.they treat it like its a secret society or something tho ???
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2014, 03:57:42 AM »
I'm always too worried to mention getbig to anyone at the gym, in case they realise it's me lol.

Greek, from Southend, sometimes work the door and know toooo many people etc etc  ;D

Not too hard to narrow it down

Next thing you know, Army of One's sitting in my living room eating lemons and reading my wife's poems with a machete in his pocket   :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2014, 04:08:22 AM »
http://
I'm always too worried to mention getbig to anyone at the gym, in case they realise it's me lol.

Greek, from Southend, sometimes work the door and know toooo many people etc etc  ;D

Not too hard to narrow it down

Next thing you know, Army of One's sitting in my living room eating lemons and reading my wife's poems with a machete in his pocket   :D

;D, its like a secret society being a getbigger,we our kinda like free masons, we got to start talking in gang style hand signals.this way we can flash it at another getbigger and communicate  :D
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2014, 04:13:09 AM »
http://
 ;D, its like a secret society being a getbigger,we our kinda like free masons, we got to start talking in gang style hand signals.this way we can flash it at another getbigger and communicate  :D

Shizzo would get confused with extra hand signals, and jump out of his tank into the audience

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2014, 04:15:43 AM »
Weird people at the gym? No, can't be. How could there be weird people at the gym when the sport is guys who have to own syringes to compete oiling them self up and putting on a G-string to pose/dance to a song. Sounds like a normal everyday sport.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2014, 09:43:05 AM »
We had a big guy in Gold's Oceanside who used to wear army boots and stomp around grunting and swearing, slamming plates and spitting on the carpet. They warned him a few times and kicked his obnoxious ass out.

Another guy came to the gym, started a fistfight with a guy in the parking lot, came into the gym, attacked Craig(owner) a tough little Mormon. Craig punched the guy's face pretty good before the cops got there. He was taken to jail, cops said he was on PCP.
He came into the gym the next day and his face was all fucked up, said he didn't remember a thing and told Craig he was going to sue the cops for beating him up, Craig told him ""I was the one who beat you up" and the guy laughed and said "yah sure".

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2014, 01:56:03 PM »
We had a big guy in Gold's Oceanside who used to wear army boots and stomp around grunting and swearing, slamming plates and spitting on the carpet. They warned him a few times and kicked his obnoxious ass out.

Another guy came to the gym, started a fistfight with a guy in the parking lot, came into the gym, attacked Craig(owner) a tough little Mormon. Craig punched the guy's face pretty good before the cops got there. He was taken to jail, cops said he was on PCP.
He came into the gym the next day and his face was all fucked up, said he didn't remember a thing and told Craig he was going to sue the cops for beating him up, Craig told him ""I was the one who beat you up" and the guy laughed and said "yah sure".

unfortunately those scumbags u described are at every gym one time or another, they dont last long tho and end up like the guys in your gym did,kicked out or getting their asses kicked. when im training i aint got no time for jerk offs, training supposed to b a time where u enjoy yourself,not have to deal with some idiots
R

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2014, 02:08:48 PM »
i actually bring up getbig sometimes when im at the juicebar having my shake after i train, ill throw it out there in a conversation n see what kinda reactions i get,acouple guys gave me that sneaky look with a grin saying yes i am but im not sure if i should say anything type of look :D almost like we r a secret society or something ;)about 20 minutes later one of them walks by me and whispers(whats your screen name?) i told him n he walked away n started secretly talking to another gym member by the squat rack and they where both smiling at me ???

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2014, 02:19:58 PM »
fat guy at my gym would go in the sauna , take a hot stones off the stove and juggle them around , did a few sets of that and went home

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2014, 02:48:11 PM »