Author Topic: PM vs. Posting  (Read 1809 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
PM vs. Posting
« on: November 26, 2012, 08:50:39 AM »
If you don't have the balls to post on this board then don't send me an PM

You have just been sent a personal message by 333386 on Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

O-THUG and his ghetto whore wife will always be street thugs and grifters and looting thieves to me. F them and f you for supporting them moron.

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=512741;quote;u=18177

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: PM vs. Posting
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 08:57:59 AM »
Uh, what? He's not supposed to post that kind of shit on the poli board anymore so he's sending you a PM.
Besides, how is he lacking balls when he's talking directly at you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 09:02:54 AM »
Uh, what? He's not supposed to post that kind of shit on the poli board anymore so he's sending you a PM.

I don't want his moronic PM's

if he has something to say he can do it here or NOT AT ALL

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 09:06:30 AM »
I don't want his moronic PM's

if he has something to say he can do it here or NOT AT ALL

You have, by far, the strangest reasoning of anyone I have ever come across. You could have PM'd him this back, but instead decided to make a huge dramatic deal of it on the Poli board, where this shit is no longer tolerated. Whiskey tango foxtrot bro?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 09:27:06 AM »
You have, by far, the strangest reasoning of anyone I have ever come across. You could have PM'd him this back, but instead decided to make a huge dramatic deal of it on the Poli board, where this shit is no longer tolerated. Whiskey tango foxtrot bro?

I don't want a PM from him nor do I want to PM him back

I also don't give a fuck about the new rules (in case you haven't figured it out)

If he is too much of a pussy to say it on a public forum then he can keep it to himself

My posts from now on will mostly be nothing more than attacking faceless Repubs rather than providing any content

more likely I will just stop posting all together as the board is now a sanitized piece of shit where a few morons and their gimmicks are allowed to run amok

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 09:59:07 AM »
What a fucking baby. Is this guy really 46?  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 10:03:02 AM »
What a fucking baby. Is this guy really 46?  ::)

yep and you're really a 26 year old pussy who can't even manage to leave his parents house

if you are 333 or anyone else has something to say to me then do it publicly (like you did here)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
Fury getting destroyed in this thread.
P

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 10:47:15 AM »
I don't want a PM from him nor do I want to PM him back

I also don't give a fuck about the new rules (in case you haven't figured it out)

If he is too much of a pussy to say it on a public forum then he can keep it to himself

My posts from now on will mostly be nothing more than attacking faceless Repubs rather than providing any content

more likely I will just stop posting all together as the board is now a sanitized piece of shit where a few morons and their gimmicks are allowed to run amok
Yes, because it takes so much more balls to anonymously post on the open board than it does to anonymously send you a PM.  ::)

Jesus Christ you sound like a butthurt highschool girl. Grow up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 01:20:38 PM »
Fury getting destroyed in this thread.

Destroyed by a 46-year-old man child? Come on, soon-to-be-chrome-dome, even you could do better than him.

Yes, because it takes so much more balls to anonymously post on the open board than it does to anonymously send you a PM.  ::)

Jesus Christ you sound like a butthurt highschool girl. Grow up.

Haha, exactly. This meltdown is pretty comical. He's quite the butt-hurt little bitch.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 04:34:33 PM »

:D

Owned

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 04:49:20 PM »

:D

Owned

Pwnt.

StrawAnus goes above and beyond in consistently proving that he's among the dumbest people on this board. Between him and Blacken they don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 12:50:48 PM »
Pwnt.

StrawAnus goes above and beyond in consistently proving that he's among the dumbest people on this board. Between him and Blacken they don't have two brain cells to rub together.

I was perfectly happy with original arrangement of the last 4 years where every time you opened your mouth you got your teeth kicked in

I personally find censorship to be repugnant but apparently it's been put in place to protect pussies such as you and 333 from getting your ass kicked on a daily basis