Author Topic: 25 year old teaches his gangsta cousine a lesson  (Read 5034 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
25 year old teaches his gangsta cousine a lesson
« on: November 26, 2012, 09:26:49 AM »
Wow, just wow

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: 25 year old teaches his gangsta cousine a lesson
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 09:34:22 AM »
G_Thang must be really proud of himself, treating Benny_B like that.

Why can't they communicate like normal civilized human beings.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 11:20:15 AM »
This may seem extreme to some people on here because you didn't grow up like this but in some places this is how it goes. Kid endured a few minutes of getting smacked around which will benefit him a lot more than 3 or 4 guys jumping him and kicking him to death or shooting him or stabbing him which is what that road leads to.

You wanna get caught up in that life, with gangs and all that shit and acting hard in the street it ain't a movie and it ain't a song, shits real, bullets are real, death is real. It may seem fucked up to some of you who came from nicer areas, and you should feel lucky you came from those areas and didn't have to deal with this. Being in a gang and being bad makes you feel good for a bit but it's a trap and you learn real quick the first time you get shot or stabbed or both in my case that that's what that life is. It's only a matter of time before you catch it.

This is why I help at risk kids, my MMA team brings in kids to our gym and we work with them and we give them a positive place to channel their aggression and give them something real to aspire to, not just violence in the streets but make yourself into something positive. My older cousin on my adopted side is a lot like the cousin in this video. He was a monster growing up, everyone was scared of him but we all wanted to be him and he wasn't having it. He grew up to one of the most positive people I know, sometimes the methods aren't easy to watch but they work.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 03:07:53 PM »
Wow, just wow

gay ass youtube took it down. got another link for us?
A

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
The older thug abuses and beats the underage gangsta on camera, to show the world how though he is, and because he felt he was challenged by things the kid said.
I don´t think it's about putting the kid in his place or give him education.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
you dont know how many times i wanted to msmack aorund these idiots i see everyday good vid

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5V4In7P594U3pR1L
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 03:32:34 PM »
its like when these three nigros stole my key when i was working on this rental property i had to yell out at them as they were making there way down the street they were young from 10-13 years old three of them thinking they were little bad asses

at first denying they stole the key to the apartment that i had sitting on a box

eventually they gave me the key after i threatend them sternly about calling the cops , i kept getting louder and louder like i was going to snap on them , when they gave it back i told them they did the write thing cause they wouldve regretted in

so badly i wanted to beat down the little black fucks
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 03:37:18 PM »
i like when he said "this yo chance to get yo strengts up"
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 03:40:19 PM »
 8)We'll get Hearns on his ass.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
Don't be surprised if that "keed" comes correct.

Older dude's hands won't be fast enough then, unless his name is Neo.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »

;D ;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 04:02:01 PM »
The older dude is a piece of shit coward, he is NOT doing this to teach him a lesson, he is doing this out of his own selfish pride and anger, He is a bitch for hitting a 17 year old.

Does the 17 year old deserve it, hell ya, but doesn't change the fact that the older guy is a piece of shit with anger problem, just imagine how many beatings his girlfriend takes; 'where were you last night bitch" slap, punch " I said where " another 2 punches... "why didn't you answer the phone bitch" more beatings, fucken right she is getting beat up every other day, what a scumbag coward.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 08:44:12 PM »

lol

they should put thier anger into art

world would benefit

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2012, 04:14:51 AM »
The older dude is a piece of shit coward, he is NOT doing this to teach him a lesson, he is doing this out of his own selfish pride and anger, He is a bitch for hitting a 17 year old.

Does the 17 year old deserve it, hell ya, but doesn't change the fact that the older guy is a piece of shit with anger problem

If I'm reading it right, you feel a bit sorry for the kid who got beaten. Can't say he deserved it and feel sorry for him. Either he deserved it or he didn't.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2012, 04:27:33 AM »
If I'm reading it right, you feel a bit sorry for the kid who got beaten. Can't say he deserved it and feel sorry for him. Either he deserved it or he didn't.
No, you are not reading this right, I don`t care about the kid, he is a punk, he can die for all I care. I am simply stating that the 25 year old is a fucken ego-driven control freak, behaving this way out of anger and pride.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 04:30:43 AM »
No, you are not reading this right, I don`t care about the kid, he is a punk, he can die for all I care. I am simply stating that the 25 year old is a fucken ego-driven control freak, behaving this way out of anger and pride.

We all have our moments...