Author Topic: Removal of weapons list and tactics confirmed  (Read 6278 times)

ChinoXL

Removal of weapons list and tactics confirmed
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:53:28 AM »
That list is very real and LE had been briefed.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Removal of weapons list and tactics confirmed
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 03:27:06 PM »
Source?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 03:46:30 PM »
Elaborate. I have no idea what this removal of weapons list is.

ChinoXL

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 12:44:08 AM »
These 2 shootings are Barry's own Manchurian candidate. What better way to convince americans to give weapons up freely at first, but to those that refuse that is when things become painfully clear to those of you who weren't enlightened. Our own military will take on in a joint taskforce with the UN. FEMA will be close by for those refusals re-education if they are lucky. Barry Hussein Obama has ordered the murder of children to seal the deal on disarming us. These shootings were not random. My source, regarding the only 2 questions is LE, but even LE will soon be forced to pick a side.  They are already being psychologically prepped.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 12:48:17 AM »
These 2 shootings are Barry's own Manchurian candidate. What better way to convince americans to give weapons up freely at first, but to those that refuse that is when things become painfully clear to those of you who weren't enlightened. Our own military will take on in a joint taskforce with the UN. FEMA will be close by for those refusals re-education if they are lucky. Barry Hussein Obama has ordered the murder of children to seal the deal on disarming us. These shootings were not random. My source, regarding the only 2 questions is LE, but even LE will soon be forced to pick a side.  They are already being psychologically prepped.

QFT>

®

ChinoXL

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 12:52:50 AM »
QFT>

Listening to am1200 was makin me so angry. All these parents calling in about how horrible it woulda been if it was them......STFU!!!! THEY SHOULD BE FIGHTING MAD AT THE OBVIOUSNESS OF WHAT HAS JUST TRANSPIRED AND COINCIDENTALLY HAS JUST GIVEN THIS PINK F*CKER JUST ENOUGH TO FURTHER HIS NOSEDIVING OF THE UNITED STATES.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 12:55:46 AM »
Listening to am1200 was makin me so angry. All these parents calling in about how horrible it woulda been if it was them......STFU!!!! THEY SHOULD BE FIGHTING MAD AT THE OBVIOUSNESS OF WHAT HAS JUST TRANSPIRED AND COINCIDENTALLY HAS JUST GIVEN THIS PINK F*CKER JUST ENOUGH TO FURTHER HIS NOSEDIVING OF THE UNITED STATES.
Children are the one thing that can make most anyone lose their mind and make rash, emotionally driven decisions.

ChinoXL

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 01:03:49 AM »
So you see.... This whole 2012 thing is significant only because we, as humans, once again repeat history by not knowing at first just how this great speaker came to be in the position he is, but is taken in with open arms and given the key to the city and slowly but surely makes more and more obvious just exactly how diabolical his agenda is.  The first man, was Adolph Hitler.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 01:06:45 AM »
So you see.... This whole 2012 thing is significant only because we, as humans, once again repeat history by not knowing at first just how this great speaker came to be in the position he is, but is taken in with open arms and given the key to the city and slowly but surely makes more and more obvious the just exactly how diabolical his agenda is.  The first man, was Adolph Hitler.
Sounds like you've really done your research.

Maybe you should go to Connecticut and tell the grieving parents what idiots they are and how obvious everything is.

G

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 01:59:05 AM »
Children are the one thing that can make most anyone lose their mind and make rash, emotionally driven decisions.

And the Obama administration is counting on that. 

To quote Obama's former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel, "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste".

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 02:38:13 AM »
Media to brainwash incuding nbc cbs abc stewart reddit huffington politico etc etc

defame reagan and others

essentaily build a religion of hate the rich guy and steal his shit with a racism like emotional response to any info that contradicts the mantra

wow

amazing to watch it happen

The timing is amazing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 06:39:43 AM »
So now it's a CT?

That didn't take long lol

::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 06:54:00 AM »
Sounds like you've really done your research.

Maybe you should go to Connecticut and tell the grieving parents what idiots they are and how obvious everything is.

x2

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 08:15:42 AM »
lol at this thread. Why is this allowed up? it has no sources and some moron is claiming the president ordered the muder of dozens of children in order to take away peoples guns.

Whats with the states anyway? fuck off with the guns, jesus, don't take my guns.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 08:23:56 AM »
lol at this thread. Why is this allowed up? it has no sources and some moron is claiming the president ordered the muder of dozens of children in order to take away peoples guns.

Whats with the states anyway? fuck off with the guns, jesus, don't take my guns.

because this is getbig

fuck yeah

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 08:37:57 AM »
So you see.... This whole 2012 thing is significant only because

No, I don't see, primarily because I don't know which '2012 thing' you're referring to. If it's the 'end of the world in 2012' notion, then it still isn't clear what you're saying: that the Mayans predicted an Obama reelection? Dafuq?

we, as humans, once again repeat history

As opposed to we as dolphins? I'd imagine it's a part of any presupposition involving the term 'we' that it denotes something human.

by not knowing at first just how this great speaker came to be in the position he is

I think it was something to do with elections.

but is taken in with open arms and given the key to the city and slowly but surely makes more and more obvious just exactly how diabolical his agenda is.  The first man, was Adolph Hitler.

Why don't you list some sources as evidence that Obama ordered those children murdered and we'll start from there.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 08:50:37 AM »
No, I don't see, primarily because I don't know which '2012 thing' you're referring to. If it's the 'end of the world in 2012' notion, then it still isn't clear what you're saying: that the Mayans predicted an Obama reelection? Dafuq?

As opposed to we as dolphins? I'd imagine it's a part of any presupposition involving the term 'we' that it denotes something human.

I think it was something to do with elections.

Why don't you list some sources as evidence that Obama ordered those children murdered and we'll start from there.
Fuck you Dolphin!

ChinoXL

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 09:18:01 AM »
It is very sad that it was children martyred for this agenda, but it has happened. As a father I easily place myself in a similar real life scenario in which my daughter was killed by something out of my control. Everything I am saying is true. If you don't see past Barry's crocodile tears and into the truth like I do then that is your path. America's wealth has been disbursed secretly amongst the 3rd world. LE is being readied to handle both riot control and mass casualties. The energy independence promised through the eagle ford shale project was a huge success except, those resources went straight to the port of corpus Christi and out to the most obscure countries you can think of. There are no hindrances in this man. I will post links and after that i am removing my online existences entirely. If you still at least aren't wondering "wtf is this man really trying to do?" Then I don't know what it will take for you to get it. The deaths of these children is an abomination. Just a fucken nightmare. I hate that I know it is just got the ball rolling.

ChinoXL

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
http://wramsite.com/forum/topics/obama-s-gun-ban-list-is-out

The murder weapon happens to be mentioned in top five