Author Topic: Lee Priest said "Aaron singerman salary at RX is 7 000$ a month "  (Read 8734 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Lee Priest said "Aaron singerman salary at RX is 7 000$ a month "
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 08:18:04 AM »
How is he a spokesman for any company?  Man, i need to get on stage and market myself. If he is making this kind of bank from bbing then WTF am i doing? 

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 08:34:57 AM »

Has little to do with that pile of blinking shit on the front page of RX Muscle and more to deal with Aaron basically having about 4 jobs.

1.  VP of Sales and Marketing at RX Muscle and host most of the radio shows
2.  National Spokesman for Envizion Medical
3.  National Spokesman of IronMagLabs
4.  Writer for MuscleMag

If you put all that together, you end up with a lot of cash although he's working around the clock and spending a lot of time on the road.  It amazes me that that former drug addict with nothing more than a high school diploma has pushed his way into the industry, taken over a large chunk of RX Muscle and established himself in less than 3 years. 

1. RX doesn't generate that much money
2. & 3. I am willing to bet that he only gets free product from them, no cash
4. Doesn't pay all that much
I know, you don't

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »
Good for Aaron! He is very nice to talk with at shows and he is getting great results from his hard work!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:33 AM »
actually aaron is making 100k a year...
7x12

You musta done good book learnin.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:47 AM »
1. RX doesn't generate that much money
2. & 3. I am willing to bet that he only gets free product from them, no cash
4. Doesn't pay all that much

Aaron isn't as gullible as some RX-er's.....he's not going to work for product.  
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 09:01:03 AM »

Aaron isn't as gullible as some RX-er's.....he's not going to work for product.  

Saying Aaron works for protein powder, is like saying, Erin Stern is the worst paid Figure athlete.  These fools really think Jews are the bottom dwellers in the IFBB.  ::)

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 09:43:39 AM »
They shouldn't pay him much, since he took over things have gone downhill. People can't watch the videos on that sight but Aaron will just tell them everything is fine:

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?107062-Anyone-else-having-issues-playing-videos-on-RX

It's like the virus problem they had, they kept telling everyone it was no big deal and that it was fixed meanwhile people's computers got ruined.
I know, you don't

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »
aaron madron

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 10:03:35 AM »
Good for Aaron! He is very nice to talk with at shows and he is getting great results from his hard work!

Good to see you over here with these animals Mayor!!!

Check out my thread for the best of big ass action

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 12:53:50 PM »
Goodrum was awakened from a deep slumber by the ringing of his cordless phone. He removed Vissy's flacid penis from his rectum and heard the familiar creak of his double-wide's floor as he hoisted his muscular Mr. Olympia-worthy physique out of bed. The voice on the other end of the phone was a familiar one. "Vince, it's Barack. We found him, we found bin Laden. I've going to need your input on this one."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 01:04:39 PM »
Goodrum was awakened from a deep slumber by the ringing of his cordless phone. He removed Vissy's flacid penis from his rectum and heard the familiar creek of his double-wide's floor as he hoisted his muscular Mr. Olympia-worthy physique out of bed. The voice on the other end of the phone was a familiar one. "Vince, it's Barack. We found him, we found bin Laden. I've going to need your input on this one."

lol

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 01:28:51 PM »
I think Mumblefuck Slingerman is terrible. He has no polish for radio and no look for video. Hard to believe this is the best these companies can do for a representative. There are a lot better out there.

I have a feeling Palumbo is far too cheap and doesn't bring in enough to pay anyone 7k a month. Maybe if it included a yearly bonus on top of his monthly 1k. Palumbo will dispose of him soon, and enjoy the advertising dollars that Slingerman brought in.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »

Has little to do with that pile of blinking shit on the front page of RX Muscle and more to deal with Aaron basically having about 4 jobs.

1.  VP of Sales and Marketing at RX Muscle and host most of the radio shows
2.  National Spokesman for Envizion Medical
3.  National Spokesman of IronMagLabs
4.  Writer for MuscleMag

If you put all that together, you end up with a lot of cash although he's working around the clock and spending a lot of time on the road.  It amazes me that that former drug addict with nothing more than a high school diploma has pushed his way into the industry, taken over a large chunk of RX Muscle and established himself in less than 3 years. 

So you think Slingerman is the ONLY rx staff member that actually gets paid a decent salary??

Didnt think you were so gullible Vince.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2012, 08:45:59 PM »

You don't have to be important or be taken seriously.....you simply have to know how to make money from it like I do and that's why folks in the industry contact me for advice.

Advice on getting ripped?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2012, 09:07:34 PM »
Telephone at Goodrums mobile mansion furiously rang middle of the night back in 2008. It was none other than Bernanke calling. The mastermind behind letting Lehman Bros go under was Goodrum.
It is speculated he advocated this for his own benefit - it's no secret Goodrum was short on banking sector back then.
But who in this world would have made their fortune by high morals so...

Lol
#

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2012, 03:17:57 AM »
How is he a spokesman for any company?  Man, i need to get on stage and market myself. If he is making this kind of bank from bbing then WTF am i doing? 

To busy banging fatties :P

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2012, 05:09:54 AM »
So you think Slingerman is the ONLY rx staff member that actually gets paid a decent salary??

Yup, none of the math ads up. Rx does not bring in enough each month to pay him that kind of salary
I know, you don't

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2012, 06:06:10 AM »
So these bodybuilding sites like RX or T-nation, they're making big bucks?

sexpert

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2012, 06:06:30 AM »
To busy banging fatties :P
Fucking retard

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2012, 06:54:12 AM »
So these bodybuilding sites like RX or T-nation, they're making big bucks?

Not really, some sites can make decent money if they get enough big named sponsors but Rx is not pulling in that much. You also have to consider the expenses that they have to send people to shows especially internationally, that all ads up and takes away from the bottom line.
I know, you don't

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 06:57:20 AM »

You don't have to be important or be taken seriously.....you simply have to know how to make money from it like I do and that's why folks in the industry contact me for advice.

Out of interest, who are the industry figures that have sought your advice?
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 06:58:08 AM »

Actually, yes...he is the only staff member because without him, RX Muscle would not have any ads or sponsors.  Other people get paid but likely not to his extent because the other jobs are pretty much replaceable....

However as I stated before...Aaron has money coming from sources other than RX Muscle
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 07:10:27 AM »
Out of interest, who are the industry figures that have sought your advice?

Trump, Turner, Zuckerberg, etc.

Just some smaller players in the business game.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 07:16:48 AM »
I think Mumblefuck Slingerman is terrible. He has no polish for radio and no look for video. Hard to believe this is the best these companies can do for a representative. There are a lot better out there.

I have a feeling Palumbo is far too cheap and doesn't bring in enough to pay anyone 7k a month. Maybe if it included a yearly bonus on top of his monthly 1k. Palumbo will dispose of him soon, and enjoy the advertising dollars that Slingerman brought in.

No, because Aaron has made the sponsors that he brought in so personal that they would likely drop advertising from RX Muscle if he was to leave.  Not only that, if he was to be fired, in 48-72 hours  you would likely see Aaron opening up a brand new website and forum and those advertisers would follow him  

But seriously, I know Dave pretty well and he's not going to do anything like that because he likes to make money with little to no work.  He's not going to mind cutting Aaron in for a good pay day when he's doing all the major work.  

Palumbo is all about being the Capo Di Tutti Capi....he wants to sit on the throne and let all of his "associates" do the rest of the work while he tends to his fish pond and his other recreational stuff.  If you haven't figured it out yet, RX pretty much works like the mafia and if you cross the family, you end up getting wacked like Jeff did along a long line of other people.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 07:27:16 AM »
Fat old river of money flowing through there with Uno degli Capitani pulling down $84k a year!  Where do I sign?