Author Topic: need help  (Read 2548 times)

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
need help
« on: November 27, 2012, 07:13:23 PM »
Ive got a few bottles of cyp and d bols from a reliable source.  However he threw in a bottle of capsules and I cant remember what he said they were or what they were for.  there's about 30 of them  cylinder shape pills kind of pinkish color      Any idea   If I remember correctly he said take them towards the end.   He also gave me nolva   Im confused   any thoughts   thanks

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: need help
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »
uh go back to the guy... and ask him? Not getbig lol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 09:47:38 PM »
ask for a visit lol. Jokes aside... does the bottle not have a label? Take a pic

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 04:34:22 PM »
Ive got a few bottles of cyp and d bols from a reliable source.  However he threw in a bottle of capsules and I cant remember what he said they were or what they were for.  there's about 30 of them  cylinder shape pills kind of pinkish color      Any idea   If I remember correctly he said take them towards the end.   He also gave me nolva   Im confused   any thoughts   thanks

Multi-vitamin.  Take them all at once for maximum effectiveness.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »
Your questions speak for themselves.  Carry on.

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 05:19:55 AM »
listen twink  Youre what is commonly known as an ass clown.  You offer no real advice, Not because your mean but because you cant. Your stupid you know nothing about BB or the lifestyle.  GB is full of guys like you.  No life No wife No money and no job.   How else can one explain why a grown man would use his time on this earth to post needless remarks on the internet.  This type of person is doomed for failure.  You exposed yourself the first time you responded.  now go fuck your mother

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 06:40:45 AM »
Multi-vitamin.  Take them all at once for maximum effectiveness.

Don't give out this nonsense advice.

Keep your personal issues on another board.

8)

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 02:45:14 PM »
still waiting for some good advice

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 02:47:56 PM »
Bro seriously what do you expect ppl to tell you?! Something unlabelled could be rat poison, could be methyl-tren, could be poop, could be placebo sugar pills, could be anything :S No one can give you a more honest advice than don't take what you don't what it is... You can't ask the dude who gave it to u cuz he's in jail.. well thats it... It's your life so why risk taking mystery pills?!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 06:56:31 PM »
No telling what it is to be honest.

Unless it's got some markings on it from a lab there is no way to tell.

8)

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 07:41:59 PM »
Bro seriously what do you expect ppl to tell you?! Something unlabelled could be rat poison, could be methyl-tren, could be poop, could be placebo sugar pills, could be anything :S No one can give you a more honest advice than don't take what you don't what it is... You can't ask the dude who gave it to u cuz he's in jail.. well thats it... It's your life so why risk taking mystery pills?!
Oh im not taking the pills until I find out what they are.   Im just talking about the test and d bols