Author Topic: This is funny  (Read 3655 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
This is funny
« on: November 29, 2012, 04:14:12 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-charts-tricks-data-2012-11

look at the UE graph, the 8.6% is higher then the 8.8% lol.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: This is funny
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 04:28:06 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-charts-tricks-data-2012-11

look at the UE graph, the 8.6% is higher then the 8.8% lol.

Lol great post.

Any comments from those who watch FOX for news (not comedic) value?

33.... Mcway, anyone?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 04:35:46 AM »
stupid conservatives

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 06:56:08 AM »
Lol great post.

33.... Mcway, anyone?

What are you looking for exactly?  That the media bends things to fit their agenda?  Whoa - fucking shocker.   ::)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/ann-romney-wears-1690-oscar-de-la-renta-dress-to-presidential-debate-20121710
Y

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 07:01:22 AM »
What are you looking for exactly?  That the media bends things to fit their agenda?  Whoa - fucking shocker.   ::)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/ann-romney-wears-1690-oscar-de-la-renta-dress-to-presidential-debate-20121710

I dont get your reply sorry.

FOX tries to lies or manipulate on politics, unemployment etc and you reply with something about a dress ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 07:17:59 AM »
stupid conservatives

Obama can't even spell Syracuse correctly remember? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 07:47:35 AM »
Potatoe.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 07:49:19 AM »
Potatoe.

Agreed - obama and quayle are on the same level. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 07:49:49 AM »

I wouldn't say bend, they clearly manipulated the data and outright lied in some of the graphs. The graphs numbers aren't even in line and they even have graphs that do not make any sense at all, the pie graph for example. They are just making shit up it seems.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
Agreed - obama and quayle are on the same level. 

Except Obama won an impossible election.   What did quayle do?

Props for you remembering that  :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 07:58:51 AM »
Obama can't even spell Syracuse correctly remember? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 08:15:04 AM »
Lol great post.

33.... Mcway, anyone?

Unemployment was over 8% (which it was never supposed to exceed in the first place). Yet, the Obama worshippers here are worried about a GRAPH??

I wouldn't say bend, they clearly manipulated the data and outright lied in some of the graphs. The graphs numbers aren't even in line and they even have graphs that do not make any sense at all, the pie graph for example. They are just making shit up it seems.

Yep, Fox News made up the fact that unemployment was 8.6% this time last year.  ::)

This is the pathetic defense for Obama's record. I guess, when unemployment shoots back up to that level or higher, you're going to be focused on how the graphs look.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 09:07:35 AM »
Unemployment was over 8% (which it was never supposed to exceed in the first place). Yet, the Obama worshippers here are worried about a GRAPH??

Yep, Fox News made up the fact that unemployment was 8.6% this time last year.  ::)

This is the pathetic defense for Obama's record. I guess, when unemployment shoots back up to that level or higher, you're going to be focused on how the graphs look.

Who said 8% unemployment was never to supposed to happen?

Its a factor of many different factors so i dont understand your reasoning?

And are you turning into 33.... the subject was a network that manipulates information not Obama.

Is your reasoning that the unemployment rate is what dictates what lies are okay?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 10:20:54 AM »
you get the lefty websites just shp that stuff right?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 11:22:27 AM »

are you mentally unstable? the straw man you erected could house nicolas cage. I didn't post this as a defense to Obamas record, where did I state as much? Nice try though. The point is fox is shit, they lie constantly and pander to the right so hard it's impossible not to notice. Murdoch is a fucking crook.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 11:26:20 AM »
The reigning, defending President of the United States of America.....BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!  Eat shit fucktards!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 11:45:27 AM »
The reigning, defending President of the United States of America.....BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!  Eat shit fucktards!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 11:54:15 AM »

The left always cries foul and feigns offesnse when one of the few right leaning outlets does the same shit all the other networks do.   

Complaining about media bias rings hollow from liberals, since they live in the biggest of glass houses in this category.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 12:24:12 PM »
are you mentally unstable? the straw man you erected could house nicolas cage. I didn't post this as a defense to Obamas record, where did I state as much? Nice try though. The point is fox is shit, they lie constantly and pander to the right so hard it's impossible not to notice. Murdoch is a fucking crook.

What shows on Fox News do you watch? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 05:45:52 PM »
Fox News!

G

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
The left always cries foul and feigns offesnse when one of the few right leaning outlets does the same shit all the other networks do.   

Complaining about media bias rings hollow from liberals, since they live in the biggest of glass houses in this category.

none are as close to comical as fox, you are just lumping everything together without taking note of variation. Fox spreads disinformation/lies at a whole new level.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 06:07:06 PM »
if you want balanced news, go back and forth between fox and msnbc.

or better yet, just listen to NPR for your news.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 04:58:52 AM »

This is not simple bias its lying and misinformation.

You cant tell the difference?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
Who said 8% unemployment was never to supposed to happen?

Other than Obama's economic team (many of whom bailed to go back to their college enclaves)....nobody.

Oh, unemployment was also supposed to be around 5.5% by now.

Its a factor of many different factors so i dont understand your reasoning?

And are you turning into 33.... the subject was a network that manipulates information not Obama.

Is your reasoning that the unemployment rate is what dictates what lies are okay?

How is the information manipulated, when the numbers are RIGHT ON THE SCREEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE?

Was unemployment at 8.6% last November? Yes!

Did that chart on Fox News state such? YES!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 07:53:55 AM »

What LYING? The numbers are there for anyone with a decent set of peepers to see.

OH NO!! The graph is off. AAAAAAHHHH!!!! (as if no one can see the "8.6%" number on the screen  ::) )

You and Whork appear to be the unstable ones, obsessing over a news network and yelping about graphs, even though the data is spelled out in the plainest of terms.

But, of course, to you and Necrosis, the graph is WAAAAAY more important than the actual numbers shown (clearly displaying Obama's miserable failings on the economy).