Author Topic: Most attractive people in America ?  (Read 13814 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Most attractive people in America ?
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 10:28:06 AM »
They are twin brothers who suffer from Fragile X Syndrom. They were "discovered" by the photographer Roger Ballen:

"I was driving around a town in the Western Transvaal in 1993 with my wife and children looking for photographs. Upon turning into a street, I noticed what I believed to be an interesting subject working in the garden. I stopped and asked Dresie if I could photograph him. He walked to the veranda where his mother and sister were sitting. I asked them for permission to photograph Dresie. As I lifted my camera to photograph Dresie against the veranda wall, a shadow appeared from behind. As I turned my head Dresie’s twin brother Casie appeared. His shirt was clean, as unlike Dresie, he worked inside the house."
thanks i posted that pic at least 20 times on here for various threads but didn't actually know the origin. i thought they might be mlber don mossi's sons.
F

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 10:33:54 AM »
german russain french irish like me

wide cheekbones

height

not skinny rat body bt wide shoulders and well proportioned

brad arnold katy perry  most of the gay pon muscle stars  reeves

beats out some northern italian who are little too fem n not macho enuf example elvis tom cruise

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 10:35:05 AM »
SD has a lot of mixed Bonitas, but they aren't full blooded Mexicans.  My recent ex was Honduran, and people thought she was a b e a n e r. I chase a little blond, but she is from Chile, speaks the wrong accent, and they still think she is Mexican.  Do you see where I'm going?  Anything that looks Latina, these fuck nuts are calling Mexican.  The hot girls in SD aren't Mexicans.  

Cubans in Miami - I'd like to beat my chest on this one, but Brasilians are more mixed, and their Morenas are untouchable.  But you could say Cubans because of the #s.

I've already noted that the island Ricana wipe with floor with those loud mouths back East.

[/img]

island Ricans

Brasilian Morena (Talia happens to be 1/2 Afro-American but the features still override.  

tier 2

lost points for
-dark hair
-black or brown eyes

all drugs - TPPIIP

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 11:26:20 AM »
Casie and Dresie are from South-Africa :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 11:31:09 AM »
A holes a hole.  As long as there's a little warmth.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 11:43:07 AM »

These are the type of "deep tissue massage" posts that come back to haunt the average getbigger.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 11:44:20 AM »
First off, who's going to listen to a poll by CNN about the attractiveness of people. Since when are they authority on attractiveness?  You are giving them to much power by acknowledging this poll.  It's bullshit. Live your life.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 11:44:27 AM »

You forgot to mention a clitoris, there needs to be a clitoris.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 11:49:07 AM »
You forgot to mention a clitoris, there needs to be a clitoris.

And moisture
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
We do ok on hotties in Dallas.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 04:13:48 PM »
tier 2

lost points for
-dark hair
-black or brown eyes

I've never seen anybody with black eyes...what demon spawn are you referencing?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 06:36:36 PM »
We do ok on hotties in Dallas.

I knew I shoulda moved to TX

fuck

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 07:26:09 PM »
Carlye Denise is from Texas. Some would argue she's attractive.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 10:26:39 PM »
San Diego is a cool city with awesome people, but when I was in the States recently it was NYC that I got whiplash. Maybe they were all tourists, who knows, but there are some stunning women there.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2012, 01:25:08 AM »
I've been to Miami the last 3 years in South Beach specifically. There are some hot girls for sure, but it didn't seem something insanely out of the ordinary during the day... only when u went out and their hair extensions, layers of make up, and designer whore dress do they look good. Ive been to a decent amount of large cities, and in my own experience Phoenix had the hottest by far.. I haven't lived anywhere for a very long time to give a fair judgement on any major city though.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2012, 05:21:21 AM »
the mixed race, white american with bit latin, are best as far as women go.

pure latinas have too much facial hair.

and irreversibly fat by age 20

That's my favorite.  The dark curly hair with medium skin tone and light green eyes is perfection. Latinas with green eyes are amazing.  Saw one of these with freckles and had thoughts of leaving my wife.

I just posted this boys.  The term is mixed Bonitas, the olive skin, curly hair brunettes, who pretty much rule Southern Cal.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2012, 05:42:38 AM »
SD has a lot of mixed Bonitas, but they aren't full blooded Mexicans.  My recent ex was Honduran, and people thought she was a b e a n e r. I chase a little blond, but she is from Chile, speaks the wrong accent, and they still think she is Mexican.  Do you see where I'm going?  Anything that looks Latina, these fuck nuts are calling Mexican.  The hot girls in SD aren't Mexicans.  

Cubans in Miami - I'd like to beat my chest on this one, but Brasilians are more mixed, and their Morenas are untouchable.  But you could say Cubans because of the #s.

I've already noted that the island Ricana wipe with floor with those loud mouths back East.

[/img]

island Ricans

Brasilian Morena (Talia happens to be 1/2 Afro-American but the features still override.  

Second broad is hot.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2012, 05:45:42 AM »
First off, who's going to listen to a poll by CNN about the attractiveness of people. Since when are they authority on attractiveness?  You are giving them to much power by acknowledging this poll.  It's bullshit. Live your life.

Huh?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 12:56:45 PM »
Casie and Dresie are from South-Africa :D

can see the family resemblance.
F

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2012, 02:28:18 PM »
Hottest american woman are either Uruguayan or Argentinian, by far.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2012, 06:27:04 PM »
And Floyd.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2012, 06:33:03 PM »
They are twin brothers who suffer from Fragile X Syndrom. They were "discovered" by the photographer Roger Ballen:

"I was driving around a town in the Western Transvaal in 1993 with my wife and children looking for photographs. Upon turning into a street, I noticed what I believed to be an interesting subject working in the garden. I stopped and asked Dresie if I could photograph him. He walked to the veranda where his mother and sister were sitting. I asked them for permission to photograph Dresie. As I lifted my camera to photograph Dresie against the veranda wall, a shadow appeared from behind. As I turned my head Dresie’s twin brother Casie appeared. His shirt was clean, as unlike Dresie, he worked inside the house."

That's a rather iconic photo imho.  I can imagine those brothers have quite the life story to tell.  They look like tough son's of bitches.  Probably from torment their entire lives.  Broken noses and all.