Author Topic: AIs and IGF-1 levels  (Read 1173 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
AIs and IGF-1 levels
« on: November 29, 2012, 10:41:26 AM »
So the internet is full of crap... so I want to have some concrete evidence in here... can someone shed some evidence on this.

I know SERMs lower IGF-1.. but I never use them anyway

Now Arimidex lowers IGF-1, this is pretty common knowledge no?

However I have heard MIXED information regarding Aromasin (examastane) and Femera (letrozole).

Some forums mention one or the other lowers IGF-1 and sometimes that they RAISE IGF-1... can someone please elaborate with evidence?

I know Aromasin is suicidal AI while adex and letro are not... but what about this IGF-1 lowering and raising business?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: AIs and IGF-1 levels
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 02:54:44 PM »
Also aromasin supposedly does not have any effect on lipids. Letro has the most and adex has as well. Is this completely true as well?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 03:16:24 PM »
As far as i know formestane is the only one that raises IGF-1 levels.

Also aromasin supposedly does not have any effect on lipids. Letro has the most and adex has as well. Is this completely true as well?

That's somewhat true, aromasin has little effect, adex kills at least my lipids, not sure about letro...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 03:28:47 PM »
formestane was awesome! But the ahole gov banned it alongside PHs, etc... It was AMAZING... transdermal otc.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 03:43:57 AM »
I agree it's awesome. The original french med version i.m lentaron depot is long gone but many sites still carry it on oral and transdermal version and is not hard to get, even though it's "banned!" LOL!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG