Author Topic: Romney/Rubio would of won election easy..  (Read 851 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Romney/Rubio would of won election easy..
« on: November 29, 2012, 06:56:08 PM »
Obama is a difficult opponent...amazing speaker and highly liked guy..very hard to beat..can do and say anything and people would of stll voted for him..if Rubio would of been in the ticket, the same numbers would of came out, but the Latino/spic vote would of won the night..there so many hispans now it would of been a numbers win based on that...although Ryan was a great and the right pick, he was not seen or appreciated by colored people..would of been the best victory in republican history...Obama was the best marketer ever in the Democratic Party's history..he modernized it..in the future, you can't win an election if you don't appease the Latinos..they will be the dominating race here soon...the black vote didn't matter, not that many...

If Rubio is not chosen next, I wil and Cannot like the Republican Party anymore..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Romney/Rubio would of won election easy..
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:00:45 PM »
i dont know about that. rubio might have drawn some more of the latino vote, but probably not a significant portion of it. the reason being mitt romney still took very hard line stances against immigration during the primaries, and obama has been very much a pro-immigration president. suing arizona, stopping the prosecution of young illegals, etc.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 07:22:30 PM »
Wouldn't have mattered.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 08:17:36 PM »
i dont know about that. rubio might have drawn some more of the latino vote, but probably not a significant portion of it. the reason being mitt romney still took very hard line stances against immigration during the primaries, and obama has been very much a pro-immigration president. suing arizona, stopping the prosecution of young illegals, etc.

this is probably right.  While ryan wasn't hispanic, he was safer than rubio.   Marco rubio steps in shit a lot when he talks - that scrutiny of being veep this year might have led to another palin. 

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 08:19:16 PM »
Wouldn't have mattered.

Dud come on..Hispanics proved they don't know much..at least most..if a Hispanic became a Vice President it would have the same ethic praise like blacks do obama...the democrats, I bet, are looking for young Hispanics in the party for the next election already because of Rubio..those guys know how to compete...there is no way you can win without  the Hispanic vote...the population is growing too fast whether you like to believe it or not..Rubio against a white guy even if he's from the Democratic Party praising the same ol shit still woulda beat a Hispanic and Rubio is a hell of a Hispanic...lawyer , young senator, smart..I'm Hispanic, I know what I'm talking about

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 08:20:23 PM »
I agree, since a lot of women would find him hot and brainlessly vote for him.

I dont know anything about rubio except he wants to let all illegals stay..

How is he on the issues?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 08:21:49 PM »
Dud come on..Hispanics proved they don't know much..at least most..if a Hispanic became a Vice President it would have the same ethic praise like blacks do obama...the democrats, I bet, are looking for young Hispanics in the party for the next election already because of Rubio..those guys know how to compete...there is no way you can win without  the Hispanic vote...the population is growing too fast whether you like to believe it or not..Rubio against a white guy even if he's from the Democratic Party praising the same ol shit still won beat a Hispanic and Rubio is a hell of a Hispanics...lawyer , young senator, smart..I'm Hispanic, I know what I'm talking about

obama was VERY good at early attacks on Romney to make him an evil cold businessman.  that perception became real.

they would have done the same thing with rubio... dozens of commercials with hispanics in Fl saying "Mr Rubio, I'm hispanic, and I don't like your policies.  REAL hispanics don't benefit..."  and other tactics to frame it how they want.  They would have neutralized a lot of it.

as it was, they removed rubio by taking away his #1 issue (amensty, dream) with that shady ass exec order!

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »
this is probably right.  While ryan wasn't hispanic, he was safer than rubio.   Marco rubio steps in shit a lot when he talks - that scrutiny of being veep this year might have led to another palin. 

That's how the democratic agenda would of advertised him in their media ..you know, the character assination they are so good at doing...but Hispanics don't like gringos or negros..loyalty is huge in Hispanics in America..would of won by numbers..Hispanics, if they really diagnosed what obama did, they would of voted for romney..but the Democratic Party did a good job at making "Univision" and "telemundo" who are the 2 most watched networks in the world be liberal and be pro obama..at the level of msnbc hatred for republicans..people don't know that telemundo and Univision have more viewers than any network n the world..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 08:30:15 PM »
That's how the democratic agenda would of advertised him in their media ..you know, the character assination they are so good at doing...but Hispanics don't like gringos or negros..loyalty is huge in Hispanics in America..would of won by numbers..Hispanics, if they really diagnosed what obama did, they would of voted for romney..but the Democratic Party did a good job at making "Univision" and "telemundo" who are the 2 most watched networks in the world be liberal and be pro obama..at the level of msnbc hatred for republicans..people don't know that telemundo and Univision have more viewers than any network n the world..

i dunno... repubs tried that in 2008... "Girls, let's band together and break that glass ceiling that HIlary cracked!" didn't work for palin.   

A chance to vote for a female veep, and female voters thought she was an idiot, so they didn't vote for her. 

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 08:32:35 PM »
obama was VERY good at early attacks on Romney to make him an evil cold businessman.  that perception became real.

they would have done the same thing with rubio... dozens of commercials with hispanics in Fl saying "Mr Rubio, I'm hispanic, and I don't like your policies.  REAL hispanics don't benefit..."  and other tactics to frame it how they want.  They would have neutralized a lot of it.

as it was, they removed rubio by taking away his #1 issue (amensty, dream) with that shady ass exec order!

You right on this..but no more obama..no more of that Obama praise...the Democratic Party wll never be the same without Obama..I can't see them being any good..Obama moved people..Hilary can't do that...I guarantee you the republican powers above are training Rubio as we speak to speak correctly and be a great speech giver..he's their golden boy Right now..the republicans are going to steal the Obama play book for their next ticket using Rubio the same way obama did for minorties ...the republicans cant loose again..the party will dismantle itself..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 08:34:42 PM »
Dud come on..Hispanics proved they don't know much..at least most..if a Hispanic became a Vice President it would have the same ethic praise like blacks do obama...the democrats, I bet, are looking for young Hispanics in the party for the next election already because of Rubio..those guys know how to compete...there is no way you can win without  the Hispanic vote...the population is growing too fast whether you like to believe it or not..Rubio against a white guy even if he's from the Democratic Party praising the same ol shit still woulda beat a Hispanic and Rubio is a hell of a Hispanic...lawyer , young senator, smart..I'm Hispanic, I know what I'm talking about

Romney lost because nobody cared in this election and so many of the base stayed home.  Rubio wouldn't have changed that.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 08:37:46 PM »
You right on this..but no more obama..no more of that Obama praise...the Democratic Party wll never be the same without Obama..I can't see them being any good..Obama moved people..Hilary can't do that..

But Bill can.  WAY better than Hilary.  And if Hilary promises to deliver to us four final years of the Clinton legacy, you can bet 2 things will happen:

1) Bill clinton, in all his popularity, will be everywhere to help
2) Many people will give it to hilary because of the sentiment

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 08:38:01 PM »

Disagree..Hispanic are naturally very entrepreneurial..there is no "handouts" in Latin American countries....latin american countries are poor..no such thing as unemployment..if u don't have a job, you gotta either find one at all costs or create one..or you can eat...Rubio would of sold the romney agenda more effectively..Hispanic tend to be conservative...very Christian upbringing remember...they tippy ally don't like blacks and Hispanic women hate lazy husbands..it's Breed in Hispanic men to be the leader of the house..totally diff than blacks..but the Obama agenda did a great Job at making romney look like a guy who doesn't like them..and then again, romney did a horrible job connecting with them

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 08:40:02 PM »
But Bill can.  WAY better than Hilary.  And if Hilary promises to deliver to us four final years of the Clinton legacy, you can bet 2 things will happen:

1) Bill clinton, in all his popularity, will be everywhere to help
2) Many people will give it to hilary because of the sentiment

Damn it 240.your good

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 08:40:42 PM »
Hispanic tend to be conservative...

Bush only got 44% of their vote.   Mccain 33 I think, Romney 27%.

They tend to be conservative and hard working, yes I agree.

But they sure don't vote conservative.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 08:41:37 PM »

Damn it 240.your good

i couldn't STAND bill clinton.   hated him.  totally.  a disgrace to the office.

But if he stands next to hilary, she's unbeatable.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 08:46:47 PM »
[/youtube]
I agree, since a lot of women would find him hot and brainlessly vote for him.

I dont know anything about rubio except he wants to let all illegals stay..

How is he on the issues?

He's pretty good for a young guy..it's huge he got elected as florid as senator..huge seat

White people would like him..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_68GjR6V6zI

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »
i couldn't STAND bill clinton.   hated him.  totally.  a disgrace to the office.

But if he stands next to hilary, she's unbeatable.

Imagine if Hilary chooses bil as the Vice President..she would get 99 percent of the woman vote...how funny would that be..this would be hugeee blow to men..

Women taking over the world

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 09:11:16 PM »
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=me9jrn6h6#/watch?v=ebxgtDofZEc

Fox News, Univision and telemundo is way more powerful than any other media combo..these Univision and telemundo networks are super powerful..all Hispanics watch these channels...this combo would guarantee a win for rubio

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »

Obama is a difficult opponent...amazing speaker and highly liked guy..very hard to beat..can do and say anything and people would of stll voted for him..if Rubio would of been in the ticket, the same numbers would of came out, but the Latino/spic vote would of won the night..there so many hispans now it would of been a numbers win based on that...although Ryan was a great and the right pick, he was not seen or appreciated by colored people..would of been the best victory in republican history...Obama was the best marketer ever in the Democratic Party's history..he modernized it..in the future, you can't win an election if you don't appease the Latinos..they will be the dominating race here soon...the black vote didn't matter, not that many...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 07:23:22 AM »

::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!