Author Topic: when i make a post on facebook i get no comments  (Read 11941 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: when i make a post on facebook i get no comments
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2012, 11:31:25 AM »
Yes. I am sure you go onto facebook to get laid.  ::)

Just man up and admit you need facebook to give you reassurance you are awesome. For fuck sakes you took screen shots of how many people liked your status. In real life no one would give you the time of day.
Are you mentally challenged? Did you not see what this thread is about? Getting comments/likes on facebook. I am sorry,  I didn't realize Getbig turned into a place where the idiots forget what thread they are in when they are opening their big mouths. Clearly you cannot comprehend this thread. Please exit now BikiniSlut.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2012, 11:37:31 AM »
At the end of the day I have banged more chicks on facebook than most of you probably ever have in your life. You may think I am so type of fucktard, but facebook has been a blessing for me. Chicks see me as intelligent and smart and I have a shit ton of half naked pics on there.. I am a pussy pulling machine on there. In before "yea sure u r, u r full of shit blah blah blah". I am 24.. bitches 18-24 live and die by facebook, I will exploit their whore needs through that.
:-\

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012, 11:39:02 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »
;D

this is where I am a troll..

its easy to fuck chicks off facebook

but its still sad

like comment puke!!
T

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
its easy to fuck chicks off facebook

but its still sad

like comment puke!!
It saves a lot of time and money.. You can multi-task and talk to more than one.. and usually it is a lot harder to say something stupid, like it would be if drunk.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2012, 11:47:27 AM »
It saves a lot of time and money.. You can multi-task and talk to more than one.. and usually it is a lot harder to say something stupid, like it would be if drunk.

true i dont dispute it

but do you seriously want to fuck a chick that puts her old life on there

stalker alert

you end up having to block them
T

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2012, 12:05:38 PM »
true i dont dispute it

but do you seriously want to fuck a chick that puts her old life on there

stalker alert

you end up having to block them
I'll have sex with anything.. I have no shame.. blame the test

It is hard to find a girl who doesnt to some extent. It is a major factor in trying to start a relationship with a girl though.. That is one thing I check.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2012, 01:33:57 PM »
At the end of the day I have banged more chicks on facebook than most of you probably ever have in your life. You may think I am so type of fucktard, but facebook has been a blessing for me. Chicks see me as intelligent and smart and I have a shit ton of half naked pics on there.. I am a pussy pulling machine on there. In before "yea sure u r, u r full of shit blah blah blah". I am 24.. bitches 18-24 live and die by facebook, I will exploit their whore needs through that.

You sound so insecure.

But I guess being short and fat with a receding hairline at the ripe young age of 24 will do that to you.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2012, 01:35:36 PM »
facebook is good for marketing, stalking, mapping and filing data of the citizens for government and law enforcment (ab)use,...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2012, 01:43:30 PM »
your facebooks comments reeks of steroid induced confidence. you're no better than the mma losers that use their fighting to boost their confidence. in your case it's muscle. without muscles you feel like a nobody.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2012, 03:54:09 PM »
Lots of posts in this thread from many Getbig studs.

I may have to take Booty up on her offer and channel Matty for some Facebook friend boning.
P

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2012, 03:55:11 PM »
I hate Facebook with a f*ckin passion.

Anyone who thinks they are more cool and popular as a result of using it is a complete and utter bell-end.
:)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »
Lots of posts in this thread from many Getbig studs.

I may have to take Booty up on her offer and channel Matty for some Facebook friend boning.
It might liven things up a bit for you. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
nz using his skinny falcon replica to fuck booty with sounds good to me as long as they listen to this

A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2012, 04:55:26 PM »
LOL!

I dont think ill ever see 170 on the scale again.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that the amount of muscles someone has means absolutely jack shit in a fight.

Anyone who doesnt understand that is a moron.

If muscles really mattered these guys wouldnt be the baddest dudes on the planet right now.

put either of those guys in a weight class 20lbs heavier than them and they wouldnt even be a pro

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2012, 05:00:40 PM »
put either of those guys in a weight class 20lbs heavier than them and they wouldnt even be a pro

yes, anderson silva, 185 lbs champ, could never beat a pro 205 lber.  yetibombz, you're a bright one.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »
yes, anderson silva, 185 lbs champ, could never beat a pro 205 lber.  yetibombz, you're a bright one.
I lol'd.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2012, 05:17:50 PM »
Your first post is idiotic. Just because you are short fat and 240lbs doesnt mean that you're all of the sudden some type of tough guy.

Size means absolutely nothing in fighting when its an untrained fighter vs a trained fighter.

Ill take a 170lbs skinny guy  with a month of training under his belt over a 240lbs fat juiced up heart attack waiting to happen any day.

The reason you have so many likes on your facebook page when you post something like that is because you have a bunch of bodybuilding douches as your friends who think the same way as you.

Actually your post is idiotic, he's not saying that because he's 240 lbs he can take ANY 170lbs tiny tit to the ground....  Is the other way around, the Skinny guys are the ones that feel the need to bring their "fighter highly trained BS" when they get intimidated.

When you become 240 and muscular you'll get across many of them trust me.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2012, 05:25:13 PM »
people do not get my humor.

only getbig does  8)

You couldn't troll an 8 year old crippled girl if I handed you the burned corpses of her parents and a dead kitten.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »

Here is one I don't think a lot of people were smart enough to understand. It was successful people in the business world who liked it lol.

There's also some people who understand the question you pose and see that it's a loaded question used by the makers of facebook---CIA/NSA Hierarchy to label said poster and put them into their super computer has possible threats. So these people may just pass on commenting on the question you put forth ;) Or the ones that have taken the red pill and are trolling might say "whats wrong with a one world government, I think we would be better off if that were the case"lol

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »

LOL!

stick with what you know which is butt fucking and anal massages.

Silva started off fighting at 170 and was one of the best fighters on the planet. Hes the best 185lbs fighter ever. And has not lost a fight at 205.

Mayweather started off as a featherweight and now fights in the 150's...So thats a 30 plus pound difference.

Your a fucking idiot. You know nothing about fighting. The only fight you know about is the one that happened when a hard black cock had to fight its way into your un lubricated ass.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »
You sound so insecure.

But I guess being short and fat with a receding hairline at the ripe young age of 24 will do that to you.

I'd put $5,000 on me having better abs at 5'8 240 right now than 99% of the forum. Would you like to take this bet? I may look chubby but I am far from fat :). Actually you will be able to see a nice ab shot of mine in my in the iron asylum video I videod on Wednesday. I have a full six pack, almost year round now.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2012, 07:57:54 PM »
I'd put $5,000 on me having better abs at 5'8 240 right now than 99% of the forum. Would you like to take this bet? I may look chubby but I am far from fat :)

i'll take that bet - you prove that you have better abs than 99% of the forum, I'll pay you $5k, harewoyrhpieanhfpia

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »
i'll take that bet - you prove that you have better abs than 99% of the forum, I'll pay you $5k, harewoyrhpieanhfpia

I'll also take the bet...Prove it or play each of us $5000.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »
I'll also take the bet...Prove it or play each of us $5000.
ok get 99% of the forum to take a current picture.. you have all seeen my abs in their absolute prime and there is NO ONE on this forum with better abs than me I will guarantee that when I am dieted down and right now I am willing to bet there is only a very few number of guys who can even beat me.

just a heads up  for now ;)