Author Topic: dead sons loans should be forgiven  (Read 8836 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: dead sons loans should be forgiven
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2012, 08:27:25 AM »
What does it matter what color they are?  Everyone assumes that the mom is some poor, broke down old woman.

The mom lives in a pretty nice house, I think she just doesn't want to pay the debt back.  That's what's wrong with society today.  Nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions.   ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2012, 08:31:20 AM »
having had a parent whose loan guarantee (even better to the bank than cosigning)  was called in by a bank withing days of a siblings burial I have some knowledge of the problem and the incompetence of the bank. This bank has since excelled it self and many others in incompetence.

Please do not let me spoil the smugfest but if this fellow and family were white would the thread be started and would it get as many comments?

Just stop.  There is no reason to make this racial.  There is some seriously racial paranoia.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2012, 08:37:27 AM »
Like I tried explaining to you earlier.  It doesn't matter what the circumstances are.  It doesn't matter how much the loan is for.  $10,000, $100,000, $1,000,000.  The bottom line is, the bank gave them the money, and it is owed back to the bank.  Somebody has to pay for it.  The mother agreed by cosigning.  
Actually the circumstances do matter, you ignorant shit. Banks factor all of the circumstances when making bank loans, this is a crucial part of banking, this is how they calculate, the size, term, and amount of interest paid on the loan.

This is why the supposed inability of banks to make these decision's is entirely false. They do these types of decisions all the time.

This is a textbook example of incompetence, in the banking system.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2012, 08:40:56 AM »
Just stop.  There is no reason to make this racial.  There is some seriously racial paranoia.

I agree but I based the question on viewing many of the previous posts
c

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2012, 09:25:06 AM »
never co-sign for a loan unless you are willing to pay it. In fact, assume you will have to pay it at some point.
200,000 signatures on a petition to forgive the loan? If each person on that petition sent her a nickel she'd be good to go.

Bank isn't the bad guy here..   

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2012, 09:40:05 AM »
never co-sign for a loan unless you are willing to pay it. In fact, assume you will have to pay it at some point.
200,000 signatures on a petition to forgive the loan? If each person on that petition sent her a nickel she'd be good to go.

Agreed, never cosign on a loan.  The reason the borrower needs a cosigner is because they are at high risk to not pay it back.  Therefore, you should fully expect that you might eventually have to pay for the loan yourself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
  The federal loans were forgiven and rightfully so according to their terms.  It won`t be a loss for them.

As for the Private Loan, that was the families dumb choice.  Private entities who loan for school are seeking out morons, and the people sign right on up, when the terms are all right there in print.

The Private Loan does not have to be forgiven nor should it.  It will just be defaulted on anyways.

MikMaq

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2012, 09:55:35 AM »
 The federal loans were forgiven and rightfully so according to their terms.  It won`t be a loss for them.

As for the Private Loan, that was the families dumb choice.  Private entities who loan for school are seeking out morons, and the people sign right on up, when the terms are all right there in print.

The Private Loan does not have to be forgiven nor should it.  It will just be defaulted on anyways.
No need to comment here dude it's well established, you either have aspergers are a sociopath.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2012, 09:59:55 AM »
No need to comment here dude it's well established, you either have aspergers are a sociopath.
Hmm. Now the rubber room guys are handing out diagnoses!?   

MikMaq

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2012, 10:01:09 AM »
He along with 333386 are the only two I mentioned for either.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2012, 10:05:23 AM »
I guess its safe to say that Ratard will always suffer from the inability to fly over the cuckoo`s nest.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »
Tell me about.  I've got 30,000 in school debt but I pay every month.
Haahahahahaha. All of this money wasted for nothing ultimately, that's the worst part of the story.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
Did he die from being struck by lightening?  That lightening behind him looks awful close
A

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2012, 10:43:29 AM »
what the kid die from ? gangbanging or too loud  of music?

LOL.   ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2012, 10:45:15 AM »
what is the point and purpose of this thread?

To help perpetuate the stereotype that blacks are terrible when it comes to dealing with money?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2012, 10:48:04 AM »
To help perpetuate the stereotype that blacks are terrible when it comes to dealing with money?

I don't think that's true at least for everyone.  Race wasn't even a factor for me.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2012, 10:57:00 AM »

That's not true at all.  His mom lives in a very decent house.  She knows how to deal with her money just fine.   :D

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2012, 10:58:34 AM »
That's a shitty story, but by cosigning on his loans, she took full responsibilty if he stopped paying.  Sucks for her.  Maybe she can write Bohama and try to get some debt forgiveness.   :D

can't get blood from a rock so things will work themselves out

my solution: no creditcards for people or government

dont let them overspend in first place

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2012, 12:28:37 PM »
having had a parent whose loan guarantee (even better to the bank than cosigning)  was called in by a bank withing days of a siblings burial I have some knowledge of the problem and the incompetence of the bank. This bank has since excelled it self and many others in incompetence.

Please do not let me spoil the smugfest but if this fellow and family were white would the thread be started and would it get as many comments?

Dude, sincerest condolences on your loss, seriously, but I don't agree at all. if it had been a white kid i think the reaction would be more severe because white folks don't expect to be let off loans to start with. they don't expect it for themselves or other whites. it's only a minority that would expect to borrow (yes, BORROW) 10 grand and not have to pay it back.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2012, 12:36:27 PM »
Dude, sincerest condolences on your loss, seriously, but I don't agree at all. if it had been a white kid i think the reaction would be more severe because white folks don't expect to be let off loans to start with. they don't expect it for themselves or other whites. it's only a minority that would expect to borrow (yes, BORROW) 10 grand and not have to pay it back.

Meet Methyl Mike aka GroinkTropin
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309532.0

::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2012, 01:30:15 PM »

x2

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2012, 03:39:11 PM »
the kid died in the school bathroom from constipation, some speculate it was "dat dere heme iron" that got em
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2012, 03:47:50 PM »
the kid died in the school bathroom from constipation, some speculate it was "dat dere heme iron" that got em
Elvis died on the toliet constipation at like 42 if you cant shit its serious.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2012, 03:51:55 PM »
That is nonsense, it is not that simple at all, there is no rational reason why she should of factored in her son dying before she did. This answer to this situation is quite simple.

It is that simple. She may not have factored in him dying but.......many other situations could arise that make her responsible for the loan.