Author Topic: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife  (Read 33617 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »
When Goodrum gets a blowjob from Vissy, I bet that lazy eye turns him on. Then he says:
"Talk to me like Nasser El Sonbaty, you little slut!"

;D ;D ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »
My wife is ugly as fuck but her ass is top notch .

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2012, 12:54:27 PM »
My wife is ugly as fuck but her ass is top notch .

At least yer honest Che! :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2012, 01:56:51 PM »
nice work shes hot like a tall teenager
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2012, 02:10:46 PM »
LOL I was born n' raised in Long Beach CA.. then moved to Newark NJ  ... interracial dating among asian males n white females were less seen when I was in undergrad. esp in high school .... I just always remembered seeing most asian males stick to dating within their ethnicity.. and I do not believe it was because they weren't attracted to those outside their race... many social factors involved

has more than a little to do with what you look like dude.

most Asian guys are short, skinnyfat little guys with big round heads

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2012, 02:34:31 PM »
The answer is STAVIOS!

His gf had that perfect combination of cute/sexy!  Only getbigger who made me jealous in this regard :D

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »
Groink- much truth in that analysis... Which is y I started training n dieting at such an early age.(Many Filipinos  develop type 2 diabetes minus the obese phenotypes)  My peers could never put down the deep fried sugar meats over the heaping servings of starchy rice...  Just somehow blocked them all out as they would scrutinize my nutritional habits...real  grateful on how it payed off in the end..  I believe as a whole.. We have more than decent genetics to respond to efficient training and sound nutrition.  But know the majority have a difficult time ditching homemade asian food... Its a major part of family construct... Hence..the big heads small bodies lol.    Just  glad my chick's favorite foods r asian dishes....so I don't have issues when I feel the need to binge out ...    N to Falcon.. My lady is actually creepin' into her 30s hehe- as I have just ventured off into those yrs.  Pretty funny how we both still get carded left n right.. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2012, 03:32:26 PM »
R

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »
Thai/Cambodian mix.

8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
Thai/Cambodian mix.

8)
Very nice .
G-Thong would be all over him/her , how old is he/she ?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2012, 06:43:38 PM »
Very nice .
G-Thong would be all over him/her , how old is he/she ?

;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2012, 06:44:43 PM »
Thai/Cambodian mix.

8)

man, if you are white, you can get all kinds of asian girls, they are just so cheap

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2012, 06:58:32 PM »
 ;D

She's 26 and came here when she was 3, speaks 4 languages and works in finance.

8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
;D

She's 26 and came here when she was 3, speaks 4 languages and works in finance.

8)
Damn that's nice , wearing spandex  and you can't even see the cawk , props bro.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
although sarcasm appears blatant.. I will say Filipinos are extremely family-oriented and share similar qualities to many Italian families that I have encountered.... Work ethic will prove everything (type of mentality) ---> CHECK    Respect for our elders ---> CHECK   Respect for all other cultures --> CHECK      Live and breath to support your children just so they do not have to struggle-->CHECK..   And I am not even going to get into how we hold family get-togethers/parties...  I can say we have assimilated to the American ideology quite well and the majority of us despise making excuses...  This is my perception of my culture and have been told by others outside my ethnicity that they have  observed the same degree of camaraderie from their Filipino friends...  Outside geographical location, a good majority of Filipinos do not consider themselves ASIANS. We are descendants of the Malay Tribe and if you go deep into the provinces of the Philippine Islands--u will also see tribal ancestry very much similar to Africans--ie/ the Negritos(another sect of Filipinos). Further,we have been raped n pillaged by Spanish sovereignty for over 400 yrs...   It is very difficult to dissect a pure FILIPINO...it is inevitable to accept our mainstream categorization and can see how many do not care of our differences --> where we are easily grouped into one stratosphere ...I am 100 % Filipino regardless of the mixed blood ...embrace my ideals but have always made an effort to understand other cultural ideologies .. we all have our strengths/weaknesses... I have just always been eager to learn and adapt... this is my individualistic human nature   hence-- allowing myself to pursue attraction outside my own comfort zone..   i accept daily stigmatization for being the delineation of the norm... but it has always made my life that much more interesting...    Confidence in recognizing your vested commitment to writing your own novel bleeds intrigue across your face. This is seen as a universal pheromone to women of any culture...just sayin'       k  enough procrastination.. off to memorize 500 more drugs and their lovely interactions FML

You were doing well there till you go to "Work ethic"...

For the past 15 years I've had University educated flip-flops working for me, mostly software developers. Talk about herding cats.

On the bright side, they cost less than 25% of what you'd pay someone from the US. So whilst you need 2 flip-flops for any UK/US educated programmer. You still come out on top.

Of course, they are very emotional and use the flimsiest excuses to not turn up to work (my dad needed a ride to the airport one of my favourites).

As for family oriented - sure. Until that is, your brother borrows 15,000 Pesos from you and then does a runner never to see you again. People will literally disown friends & relatives over $500 there - I've seen it time & time again.

The country itself is a filthy, corrupt, dangerous, shit hole with some of the poorest food on the planet. It's the only place I am regularly offered 13 year old girls by taxi drivers who in the next breath will claim to be devout family loving Catholics.

On the bright side, it's not often you see armed guards outside a McDonalds. At our office, we have armed guards at the entrances AND on each floor by the lifts. 

You have to really keep your wits about you there, not only because of the criminal element but also because the police/immigration might just set you up to extort money from you.

Not the sort of place you want to go on vacation for sure.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2012, 07:28:50 PM »
Benigno Acquino ftw

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2012, 07:32:00 PM »
You were doing well there till you go to "Work ethic"...

For the past 15 years I've had University educated flip-flops working for me, mostly software developers. Talk about herding cats.

On the bright side, they cost less than 25% of what you'd pay someone from the US. So whilst you need 2 flip-flops for any UK/US educated programmer. You still come out on top.

Of course, they are very emotional and use the flimsiest excuses to not turn up to work (my dad needed a ride to the airport one of my favourites).

As for family oriented - sure. Until that is, your brother borrows 15,000 Pesos from you and then does a runner never to see you again. People will literally disown friends & relatives over $500 there - I've seen it time & time again.

The country itself is a filthy, corrupt, dangerous, shit hole with some of the poorest food on the planet. It's the only place I am regularly offered 13 year old girls by taxi drivers who in the next breath will claim to be devout family loving Catholics.

On the bright side, it's not often you see armed guards outside a McDonalds. At our office, we have armed guards at the entrances AND on each floor by the lifts. 

You have to really keep your wits about you there, not only because of the criminal element but also because the police/immigration might just set you up to extort money from you.

Not the sort of place you want to go on vacation for sure.

hahaha

i know a filipino girl, complete human shit.  that's all i have to say on the subject.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2012, 07:37:39 PM »
hahaha

i know a filipino girl, complete human shit.  that's all i have to say on the subject.

Yeah - all of these 3rd world shitholes are the same - total dumps with the worst that humanity has to offer.

They are very big on romanticising about their 'culture' though.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2012, 07:52:29 PM »
i am not going to argue against your dangerous perception my homeland.. visited the island a couple of times.... don't need to go into details of the political infrastructure-but like any 3rd world country in debt... my people have been economically fucked from the get-go... the IMF..World Bank.. etc. has had it's choke chain around that country since America's inception and riddance of the Spaniard's regime..How do u rebuild when you're strting w trillions $ of debt and your own government is actually run by people outside your country?. When speaking of work ethic-- I speak more so on behalf of the American born-citizens or those who had recently immigrated over here... If going by statistical representation... esp within the healthcare sect..  we've done a pretty damn good job coming from a country out of poverty...  you are rarely going to hear of Filipino's sucking dry the wellfare system.. even if it means working in dunking donuts for the rest of ur life....  Further, I will go by experience... throughout undergrad...the majority of my Filipino colleagues somehow would always represent the top of their class... n' not all of them were anything special (intellectually speaking)  but we all knew what was stake at home and how our success meant everything to our families  --  most of us were emotionally stricken w/ that incentive  and would do whatever took to make our families proud.hence--"work extra hard if u dont got the smarts."     I see the same story here in medical school...   we all do it for our own reasons-- but family pride is still what generally keeps the fire burning. i'm not stating other cultures don't share this same mentality--that would be ludicrous...  but know this is an overwhelming consensus among Filipinos whom I've encountered..esp now here in Med school..where there are a shitload of Filipinos hehe... but none as jacked as me LOL

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2012, 08:10:26 PM »
U deal w a trick from nothing... she will be more prone to take anything and everything ... Fellas u know what you're getting yourselves into --This goes beyond ethnicity..    Filth only knows how to spread filth...    Step your game up and find a woman to match what your willing to put out  ...  The eyes never lie and if u played the role of sugar daddy--then she will do whatever it takes to put u in your place.an innate characteristic of women.. $ is a false sense of empowerment.. she will crave it...and will have no problem taking it if all u can do is dangle that dollar bill over her head... 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2012, 08:36:22 PM »
i am not going to argue against your dangerous perception my homeland.. visited the island a couple of times.... don't need to go into details of the political infrastructure-but like any 3rd world country in debt... my people have been economically fucked from the get-go... the IMF..World Bank.. etc. has had it's choke chain around that country since America's inception and riddance of the Spaniard's regime..How do u rebuild when you're strting w trillions $ of debt and your own government is actually run by people outside your country?. When speaking of work ethic-- I speak more so on behalf of the American born-citizens or those who had recently immigrated over here... If going by statistical representation... esp within the healthcare sect..  we've done a pretty damn good job coming from a country out of poverty...  you are rarely going to hear of Filipino's sucking dry the wellfare system.. even if it means working in dunking donuts for the rest of ur life....  Further, I will go by experience... throughout undergrad...the majority of my Filipino colleagues somehow would always represent the top of their class... n' not all of them were anything special (intellectually speaking)  but we all knew what was stake at home and how our success meant everything to our families  --  most of us were emotionally stricken w/ that incentive  and would do whatever took to make our families proud.hence--"work extra hard if u dont got the smarts."     I see the same story here in medical school...   we all do it for our own reasons-- but family pride is still what generally keeps the fire burning. i'm not stating other cultures don't share this same mentality--that would be ludicrous...  but know this is an overwhelming consensus among Filipinos whom I've encountered..esp now here in Med school..where there are a shitload of Filipinos hehe... but none as jacked as me LOL

Seems like I've spent more time out there than you have.

The "work ethic" is a cultural thing - you are culturally American. You are giving all this credit to your Philippine background, yet all these people you are discussing are people that either lived all their lives or got educated in the USA.

I don't get this. Your 'home' country is a total basket case. You can get a 13 year old prostitute in Manila as easy as you can get a burger. They need armed guards on footbridges in Makati. Armed guards just to cross the road FFS! You can see people living in total filth as you fly into the airports of your capital city. You have been given a great opportunity by being brought up in the USA but you give all this credit to a culture you weren't really exposed to in any meaningful sense.

Credit where its due Danny Boy - your are extremely luck to come from a wealthy family in PI who had the good sense to get you the fuck out. You should be crediting US culture, no PI culture.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2012, 08:38:52 PM »
Seems like I've spent more time out there than you have.

The "work ethic" is a cultural thing - you are culturally American. You are giving all this credit to your Philippine background, yet all these people you are discussing are people that either lived all their lives or got educated in the USA.

I don't get this. Your 'home' country is a total basket case. You can get a 13 year old prostitute in Manila as easy as you can get a burger. They need armed guards on footbridges in Makati. Armed guards just to cross the road FFS! You can see people living in total filth as you fly into the airports of your capital city. You have been given a great opportunity by being brought up in the USA but you give all this credit to a culture you weren't really exposed to in any meaningful sense.

Credit where its due Danny Boy - your are extremely luck to come from a wealthy family in PI who had the good sense to get you the fuck out. You should be crediting US culture, no PI culture.

not to mention he stole one of our leggy girls as well :)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2012, 08:44:17 PM »
U deal w a trick from nothing... she will be more prone to take anything and everything ... Fellas u know what you're getting yourselves into --This goes beyond ethnicity..    Filth only knows how to spread filth...    Step your game up and find a woman to match what your willing to put out  ...  The eyes never lie and if u played the role of sugar daddy--then she will do whatever it takes to put u in your place.an innate characteristic of women.. $ is a false sense of empowerment.. she will crave it...and will have no problem taking it if all u can do is dangle that dollar bill over her head... 

Filth?

So let's get this right. You have a country where women are pushed into prostitution at 12/13 years old, where education isn't an option... and these women are "filth"? Ouch. Nice attitude. Mind you - quite typical of a 3rd world Asiam rich kid.

Danny - have you ever thought how you might have ended up had your family been poor in PI? You might have been "filth" too. Just sayin.

The reason this "filth" exists is corruption in PI on a massive scale. It's corruption that prevents countries like this from moving forward.

It'd be very interesting Danny, to know what 'business' your family is part of in the PI. I am sure they just worked hard to get the money to migrate to US, right? I bet they just overcame the odds, pulled themselves out of the rice fields and paddled to NJ...

Or perhaps, were part of your family senior government employees/politicians or contracting to the government. Danny Boy, we both know you are more likely to be part of the problem, not the solution...

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2012, 08:52:34 PM »
LOL u read the context of my terminology completely wrong---  i was being sarcastic w/ the categorization.. coz a previous poster mentioned that label..ONE that i find very offensive and mis-informed.     i actually am defending their lifestyle-due to not knowing any other way...The real filth r the business men who come off believing they are these women's makers   ..... BTW MY FAMILY WAS POOR IN THE P.I.. None of this lovely grandeur that u speak of... we sold fish my man... my mother was the only one who made it out. top of her class. she was my generation's backbone....               corruption of the Philippines is an inevitable by-product of widespread poverty and political infrastructure--u make it seem as though it's an innate caricature..  this is not any different from other 3rd world country...  the American way did not hold my mother's hand as a 21 yr old nurse Filipina immigrant and force her to pay for the education of all 10 of her brother's and sisters.. who all ended up completing college and 5 went on to become doctors... a family who lived off  selling FISH i must repeat... FISH... yes we are fortunate.... but are the counterexample to your generalization

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2012, 08:55:46 PM »
when in the philippines... my family embraced many of these women (whom the american business men call "filth")and would never hesitate to take them in for shelter/food to eat.. Despite not being wealthy as u had assumed    I show empathy and pity towards their dilemna and was actually reasoning why/how they react the way they do to certain americans...