Author Topic: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife  (Read 33331 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2012, 09:01:17 PM »
danny-boy's woman is super sexy.. im usually not into anything but black pussy.. would rarely ever look at a white girl and think to myself that i could be happy being in a relationship with her.. but danny-boy's woman has a sexy look to her, radiates intelligence and a good heart, and just damn fine sexy face... congrats danny..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2012, 09:06:21 PM »
;D

She's 26 and came here when she was 3, speaks 4 languages and works in finance.

8)
shes looking hot as fuck dude , and the intelligence thing is a major plus  :)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2012, 09:14:48 PM »
Sir Pedro... U have me all wrong w/ regards to your understanding of my ideologies and ethical backbone...  I have lived in the hood... dated those in poverty.... spent a yr living in compton... no need 2 ask y... let's just say---given my background...   this is by no-means a rich-spoiled asian kid...   I was raised by a single-mother who had struggled... had a gang-banger of an older brother.and numerous family members gang-affiliated.. cards were not in my favor... yet it was my mother, who was a survivor, that instilled this ethic in me..  i would never have dreamed of being where I am today if u had asked me then.... i share the same story and triumph w/ many of my peers.. one may find it difficult to prove my subjective conjecture...  but it is my opinion.. and one I have developed growing up around my own people.... which is why i still love my culture despite finding interests in others...   your sense of what defines "culture/ethics" and their derivatives appears misaligned to mine     i respect your opinion based on your experience.. but it still wears no bearing on my life story

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2012, 09:16:43 PM »
BTW  thanks T-Bombs....   If i could describe her in one word... it would have to be "Genuine"         I got myself a hometown country girl...  nothing like my encounters down in the OC (CA) and NYC area.... Definitely been blessed

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2012, 09:31:53 PM »
"Filth only knows how to spread filth"  ---  This goes out to the dirtbag business men (or those traveling to buy their gfs) who act surprised as to why these women are so corrupt...  You come down there establishing the belief that her self-worth is sub-standard to yours.. she will then respect u in that manner.(U make her believe that she is dirty to begin w/  then she will rationalize acts of this nature to combat your authority when need be)    I firmly believe that a relation can only work when both parties genuinely perceive each other on equal planes.  A woman knows when u don't see her eye to eye

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2012, 09:32:06 PM »
itd be great if you posted some shots of her bent over to get a peak at that ass
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2012, 09:34:22 PM »
itd be great if you posted some shots of her bent over to get a peak at that ass

agreed, and preferably in a spandex tube dress

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2012, 09:36:15 PM »
 I firmly believe that a relation can only work when both parties genuinely perceive each other on equal planes.  A woman knows when u don't see her eye to eye
this is why i have difficulty finding a wife.. i have yet to meet a woman i view as equal..   your a blessed dude, as you have already said..  to be honest though if i saw you and your wife out in public my first thought would probably be that i could take her from your scrawny asian ass  ;D   i , of course, would brush aside that negative bullshit and be happy for you two.. albeit a bit jealous of you  ;D

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2012, 09:43:57 PM »
Between your ugly ass and the chocolate face who swears up.and down how good looking he is it's hard to say who is more delusional

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2012, 10:52:44 PM »
Respect for wifey won't allow me to expose those type of pics... but these pics define sexy/beautiful to me. I actually find her sexiest next to a dinner table full of food fully clothed LOL..  

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2012, 11:21:08 PM »
and to TBombz.. My vanity may force me to lean out n streamline my physique when need be... but I am a far-cry from a scrawny asian   8)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »
are you parents rich by any chance "danny boy" ? Otherwise i see no reasons why this girl would be with you.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2012, 11:34:04 PM »
def not... mid-class citizens

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2012, 11:34:52 PM »
def not... mid-class citizens

are you ?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2012, 11:39:46 PM »
well if u base attraction by looks alone...then not much can be said about your understanding of fulfillment...  im no better than the next guy.. but am confident in what i can provide to anyone... n' luckily I was able to make her see this.... u may believe that there exists only a superficial world... where there are limitations towards what one can achieve.... u can stay there...  and keep pondering how things work out the way they do.. im a go-getter...  i just get it

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2012, 11:41:08 PM »
no.. I am educated and am making accomplishments by the day...  u?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2012, 11:49:08 PM »
no.. I am educated and am making accomplishments by the day...  u?
No Uberman doesn't do much except widdle wooden trinkets and scold others via the internets.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2012, 11:51:14 PM »
well if u base attraction by looks alone...then not much can be said about your understanding of fulfillment...  im no better than the next guy.. but am confident in what i can provide to anyone... n' luckily I was able to make her see this.... u may believe that there exists only a superficial world... where there are limitations towards what one can achieve.... u can stay there...  and keep pondering how things work out the way they do.. im a go-getter...  i just get it
this is why you post pics of your woman on the internet in a contest to determine who has the best looking gf/ wife I guess.

no.. I am educated and am making accomplishments by the day...  u?
I am educated and am making accomplishments by the day.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2012, 11:51:23 PM »
i'm not the Ken doll complement that u probably envisioned.. but i hold my own..i think being Filipino in this case might have helped me.who knows? love being different...  but looks can only get u so far... further, u base ur assumptions on what type of mentality woman like her can only have...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2012, 11:56:06 PM »
although sarcasm appears blatant.. I will say Filipinos are extremely family-oriented and share similar qualities to many Italian families that I have encountered.... Work ethic will prove everything (type of mentality) ---> CHECK    Respect for our elders ---> CHECK   Respect for all other cultures --> CHECK      Live and breath to support your children just so they do not have to struggle-->CHECK..   And I am not even going to get into how we hold family get-togethers/parties...  I can say we have assimilated to the American ideology quite well and the majority of us despise making excuses...  This is my perception of my culture and have been told by others outside my ethnicity that they have  observed the same degree of camaraderie from their Filipino friends...  Outside geographical location, a good majority of Filipinos do not consider themselves ASIANS. We are descendants of the Malay Tribe and if you go deep into the provinces of the Philippine Islands--u will also see tribal ancestry very much similar to Africans--ie/ the Negritos(another sect of Filipinos). Further,we have been raped n pillaged by Spanish sovereignty for over 400 yrs...   It is very difficult to dissect a pure FILIPINO...it is inevitable to accept our mainstream categorization and can see how many do not care of our differences --> where we are easily grouped into one stratosphere ...I am 100 % Filipino regardless of the mixed blood ...embrace my ideals but have always made an effort to understand other cultural ideologies .. we all have our strengths/weaknesses... I have just always been eager to learn and adapt... this is my individualistic human nature   hence-- allowing myself to pursue attraction outside my own comfort zone..   i accept daily stigmatization for being the delineation of the norm... but it has always made my life that much more interesting...    Confidence in recognizing your vested commitment to writing your own novel bleeds intrigue across your face. This is seen as a universal pheromone to women of any culture...just sayin'       k  enough procrastination.. off to memorize 500 more drugs and their lovely interactions FML

Good people, good post

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2012, 11:58:06 PM »
that is the topic of the thread? am i correct?  and yes.. I have no problem letting people know how grateful i am.. ive always challenged myself and acknowledge what marbles lie in my bag

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2012, 12:47:48 AM »
and to TBombz.. My vanity may force me to lean out n streamline my physique when need be... but I am a far-cry from a scrawny asian   8)

Poor mans Stan mcquay  :D good build though

Post your cycles

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2012, 01:28:22 AM »
;D