Author Topic: BO KNOWS  (Read 13260 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
BO KNOWS
« on: November 30, 2012, 11:49:56 AM »

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Re: BO KNOWS
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »
Proud Auburn alumni. My first dog is named Bo "Jackson".  Bo knows dogs!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 02:06:58 PM »
Best athlete I've ever seen.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
Best athlete I've ever seen.

Had he never got hurt, maybe, but I feel it's Dieon Sanders.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 02:28:41 PM »
I vote Bo as well.  Amazing athlete.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »
Had he never got hurt, maybe, but I feel it's Dieon Sanders.

Dieon was not a baseball all-star.  He was just, "ok". Bo was an awesome Football and Baseball Player.  That's insane.  Nonetheless a fucking 4.1 40 at 6'1, 230.  That's fucking insane.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »
Dieon was not a baseball all-star.  He was just, "ok". Bo was an awesome Football and Baseball Player.  That's insane.  Nonetheless a fucking 4.1 40 at 6'1, 230.  That's fucking insane.

Take that run speed with a grain of salt.  There are a lot of unofficial times.  That being said, he was awesome.  I feel old after watching that.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 02:38:39 PM »
Wiggs, let me rephrase that, Deion was the best pro athlete. I will agree Bo was a genetic freak, but Deion was no slouch. Dude batted over .500 in the World Series, only dude to hit a home run and score a touchdown in the same week, would play games back to back. He was an animal. Florida State track star too.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »
Idiots, all of you. By far the best athlete ever is Brian Bosworth.

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 02:43:34 PM »
Boner Jackson was a thing of visceral beauty to watch, amazing physical specimen with elite athletic prowess.  Hall of fame running back and all star power hitter (amazing outfielder, CANNON arm) in one human being

If there i one athlete i feel sorry for it's Bo Jackson, cut down in the absolute prime of a one in a million career. that must have really sucked. almost as tragic as Dorian tearing a bicep

Deoin Sanders was similar, but he was a DB/ contact hitter, didn't have near the explosive power Bo had.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »
Faster 40 time ever recorded at the combine, 4.12 seconds. 

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »
Bo Jackson might be one of the best athletes EVER !!!!!....but he's the biggest DOUCHEBAG you'll ever meet !!!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 05:44:51 PM »
bosworth couldn't cut it

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 09:25:39 PM »
Bo Jackson might be one of the best athletes EVER !!!!!....but he's the biggest DOUCHEBAG you'll ever meet !!!!!!

Explain ?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 09:39:55 PM »
bosworth couldn't cut it

I think Bos gets too much crap for this but how many linebackers would have went straight up with Bo and actually drove him back? 99.9% of the NFL would've got trucked on that play.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 09:54:09 PM »
Herschel because he's undefeated as a cage fighter as well.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 12:12:17 AM »
nuff said.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2012, 12:19:12 AM »
nuff said.

Have you noticed the field filled with chubby white guys running around him? Yea put him in the NFL with those great African genes everywhere and everyone has the same athletic ability as him or much better with size and he gets destroyed.

This reminds me of much of my young life, that one black kid playing on a couple of the private school teams(including my own) that dominated against teams that were all white.. then going to college and being average at best.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2012, 12:25:31 AM »
Have you noticed the field filled with chubby white guys running around him? Yea put him in the NFL with those great African genes everywhere and everyone has the same athletic ability as him or much better with size and he gets destroyed.

This reminds me of much of my young life, that one black kid playing on a couple of the private school teams(including my own) that dominated against teams that were all white.. then going to college and being average at best.

This.

and he's actually getting caught from behind by these guys, they just can't bring him down because he's a big bastard. he would get crippled in the NFL. 

The world's fastest and most powerful humans play in the NFL and the CFL...end of story

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2012, 02:53:40 AM »
Wearing all that padding in case they hurt themselves, load of big girls blouses the lot of them. Put them in a game of rugby and watch them melt. Watch some of the rugby tear up's on you tube it might change your mind.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 03:03:51 AM »
nuff said.

shitty tackling

guy is a show boating queer

would get MURDERED in the NFL and forced to fumble on every play due to poor ball management (not switching to the correct arm based on field position)...

if you've never played football at a high level then you have no clue about the g-forces involved

i played rugby for years as a prop and had some hard hits...

but nothing like pulling downfield on 270lb defensive end in college (I played guard)

i can only imagine the pain from a hit like this

Ray Lewis of peace

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 03:14:01 AM »
Wearing all that padding in case they hurt themselves, load of big girls blouses the lot of them. Put them in a game of rugby and watch them melt. Watch some of the rugby tear up's on you tube it might change your mind.

If those guys were such badasses they would be playing in the NFL making millions.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 05:59:28 AM »

Wearing the protective gear makes it more dangerous.  When an NFL safety comes in on a defenseless receiver and decides to go helmet to helmet, it's lights out time.  A rugby helmet doesn't lend itself to this kind of reckless abandon. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 06:11:39 AM »
bosworth couldn't cut it

Bo got under his pads, would have run Ray Lewis over also.  LBs aren't usually strong in the lower body and don't always have the best leg drive vs Big Backs like Bo.   But the media played it up well.   

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 06:38:27 AM »
Idiots, all of you. By far the best athlete ever is Brian Bosworth.

Bosworth career as an Actor never took off, but he had potential to be a good action star.....the "Stone Cold" flick was pretty good I think