Author Topic: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition  (Read 20667 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2012, 12:35:16 PM »
What the hell is "Swag" anyway?

No respecting women, medical doctor, lawyer, accountant, school teacher, etc, cares about "swag" Gimme a break.

Keep telling yourself this, andre  ::) ::)
swag, aka swagger, confidence. And yes, self respecting women---medical doctor, lawyer, accountant, school teacher care about confidence (swagger).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2012, 12:36:00 PM »
Confidence and Charisma is always good.

Swag is not.

Swag    
Orginally from the Scottish slang word "swagger" which was a description of the way some Scots walk (in a swaying motion), the word was then misinterpreted by the English as "the way someone presents themselves". Eg, whether someone looks cool.

The word quickly made its way to the states and has ever since become the catchphrase of douchbags and tools everywhere.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2012, 12:37:31 PM »
swag, aka swagger, confidence. And yes, self respecting women---medical doctor, lawyer, accountant, school teacher care about confidence (swagger).

Parker, you do not have a clue what youre talking about.

Confidence is not swag. Swag is acting like a moron. Confidence is much different. I know a guy who is the head of a particular department in a major university. He has confidence and power. His wife likes this. He does not have swag  ::) ::)

Women like confidence. Not swag. Wake up.
X

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
MASSIVE MELTDOWN......which is what you white guys revert to when you've been destroyed in an argument...racist name-calling and questioning intelligence...which proves that you're hurting on the inside....your head is spinning from being rejected by your own women....

and you're right, its not about dick size since the Asians are taking your women as well....so what can it be???....

however, white women have told me that they like the bigger dick....just like I'm sure a woman with a tight pussy is important to you in many ways.....

again...take it easy....go to the gym and work out your frustrations....get a therapist so as to find out why you are obsessed with the BIG BLACK COCK...maybe you have daddy issues as well :D

another idiot that thinks the entire universe revolves around penis size.

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2012, 12:43:53 PM »

Confidence is not swag. Swag is acting like a moron. Confidence is much different. I know a guy who is the head of a particular department in a major university. He has confidence and power. His wife likes this. He does not have swag  ::) ::)

parker is a moron who tries to apply his Hip Hop, ghetto values onto everyone. and when you rebuke his pathetic logic, he goes off on a tangent and tries like hell to make it sound like he didn't say what he just said.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2012, 12:46:26 PM »
I sense the butthurt getting strong in this thread...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
I sense the butthurt getting strong in this thread...

Yes, Andre and Parker are butthurt.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »

For me swagger is a little different than confidence but I may be wrong.   Swagger is braggadocios with an element of overcompensation and insecurity.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2012, 01:42:05 PM »
hahah...no anger or hate here at all..very content with my life....got wonderful children, relatively healthy, wish I had more money but don't we all...banging two white chicks....life is good for me....the anger is actually on your part and on all of the other white guys on here who cry inside and vent anger at black guys with white women ;D

again...just get some counseling...you'll be fine

You can keep saying this to yourself if it helps you maintain the delusion you haven't been owned by me repeatedly.  I'm absolutely positive you will continue to lie to yourself.  I have no anger and nothing I said would lead any reasonable person to that conclusion but then again you are anything but reasonable.

parker is a moron who tries to apply his Hip Hop, ghetto values onto everyone. and when you rebuke his pathetic logic, he goes off on a tangent and tries like hell to make it sound like he didn't say what he just said.

Parker is a good guy who is pretty reasonable.  My impression is hes not ghetto.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2012, 01:44:36 PM »

"Swagger" is synonymous to confidence, as in "he has the swagger like he owns the place". Swag is just the shortening of "swagger".
Ask any female---problem is, just like confidence, it pushes the bounds of "cockiness".

Thing is, dudes who act cocky believe they have swag, or excuse their uncouth behavior as swag...

Neferteri Shepard had a blog on this awhile back.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2012, 01:45:18 PM »
Fellas, there's really no need for this.  Let me help both sides out.

1. Yes, there is a growing number of white women that date, sleep with, live with, and marry black men worldwide but well focus on the U.S.

2. These women come from all walks of life.  Get over it whites.  They're not all fat, they're not all sluts, or whores.  You know this, and we know this.  Time to stop disrespecting these women and let them be. This is a defense mechanism you use to justify them dating outside their race.  Black men in particular in which white men have had a long and very complicated relationship.

3. Swag is confidence, charisma, and charm.  Same thing different name.  Whatever you want to call it, women like it.

4.  Here and in real life, white fellas have given various reasons to hide whatever the true reason they don't want "their" women sleeping with black men. There has been a long history of this dating back to the turn of last century.  First it was we had tails, next, we were monsters, then it was we were rapists, then we're communists, then we're crackheads, then we all have aids...See we're I'm going here? Now you can use statistics to back up a disproportional percentage of blacks in America do have AIDS and same for crack use. Point is all you and your forefathers have done is preach a message of fear to protect what you believe is your interest.  Fair enough.  In a perfect world, you want your women with men that look similar to you, share your skin color, your belief system and your culture. It's a very primitive way of thinking, but ok...BTW, same goes for blacks that feel this way. Jews are the worst at this. TRUTH.

Problem is America no longer works that way, and not to sound like a dick but, resistance is futile. As time goes on and you pass on, there's a good chance if your offspring is in America, they'll eventually pro-create with someone of brown skin. It may suck to you, but it is what is. You can fight it; And let me tell you, YOU WILL LOSE.  Nothing like the classic battle of putting a white daughter and her black boyfriend against angry white daddy.  I can't tell you how many times that story played out. Or, you can embrace it, and ensure that the guy she is with, is an upstanding citizen that's trying to do something positive with his life, and has good intentions for your daughter. Show your daughter you trust her and her judgement, but guide her.

This issue has been going on much too long and we never get to the bottom of it. As for the reason why the females do it?  It varies.  White guys, they'll never tell you why or the real reason why, Black guys, most will never tell you the reason why or the real reason why.  Bottom line is they do it, we know it's increasing and there's no going back, so the only thing we can do is agree upon is how to conduct ourselves as gentlemen about the matter. For you gents that have slept with different races, (e.g. black, white, Hispanic,  Native American, Arab, Asian) you notice that although the same, there are subtle differences among the races, and that's what makes each of beautiful. Why should white women, (the alleged standard bearers of western female beauty) not get to experience these differences among the men?  Especially in which the subject is the stereotype for male sexuality.e.g., big, black, muscled man, deep voice, high libido, huge cock...So obviously it isn't always true, but the myth is there.  BTW black fellas, all white women aren't good white women.

We are fighting over bullshit. Care about the content of their character and your life will be alot easier.

2012 Pole shift, Annunaki, Illuminati, spiritual awakening meltdown.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2012, 02:06:37 PM »

blacks are dumb because they dont listen, have anger issues, cant keep a job the list goes on , is this not true?

there lifespan is much shorter, the black man burns out much quicker they cant figure out there high blood pressure and cicle cell stems from

getting white pussy is getting white pussy im glad a black man can be proud of it like they are a virgin getting laid for the first time

i would be dissapointed if my daughter was banging a black dude know how stupid and hopeless they are but then i could sympathize with a poor black man let him get some white pussy i guess
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2012, 02:08:51 PM »
blacks are dumb because they dont listen, have anger issues, cant keep a job the list goes on

I was at the grocery store with my son, and there was a black man in front of us in line with a black shirt on. My son has been learning basic Spanish, including colors. He pointed to the guy's shirt, and said "That is negro".

Well, the guy in front of me turned around, and before I could even explain what was going on, he lost his shit and started screaming about "fucking racist", "how can you teach your child those kinds of words", etc. He went completely irate to the point that the store manager came over.

Once the manager calmed him down, I finally was able to explain what was going on. I told him that my son is learning Spanish, and had been naming colors in Spanish all day.

What a Negro!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
blacks are dumb because they dont listen, have anger issues, cant keep a job the list goes on , is this not true?

there lifespan is much shorter, the black man burns out much quicker they cant figure out there high blood pressure and cicle cell stems from

getting white pussy is getting white pussy im glad a black man can be proud of it like they are a virgin getting laid for the first time

i would be dissapointed if my daughter was banging a black dude know how stupid and hopeless they are but then i could sympathize with a poor black man let him get some white pussy i guess

Sounds like I hit some nerves ton-ton are there things?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »
Sounds like I hit some nerves ton-ton are there things?

no im sympathizing with your poor status and short lifespan i want to teach black people how to control there anger and increase there lifespan and not go bald like most do due to organ demise and stay out of jail and keep a steady job!

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2012, 02:14:08 PM »

1. Yes, there is a growing number of white women that date, sleep with, live with and marry black men world wide but well focus on the U.S.

2. These women come from all walks of life.  Get over it whites.  They're not all fat, they're not all sluts, or whores.  You know this and we know this.  Time to stop disrespecting this women and let them be. This is a defense mechanism you use to justify them dating outside their race.  Black men in particular in which white men have had a long very complicated relationship.

3. Swag is confidence, charisma, and charm.  Same thing different name.  Whatever you want to call it, women like it.

4.  Here and in real life, white fellas have given various reasons to hide whatever the true reason they don't want "their" women sleeping with black men.  There has been a long history of this dating back to the turn of last century.  First it was we had tails, second we were monsters, then it we were rapists, then we're communists, then we're crackheads, then we all have aids...See we're I'm going here? Now, you can use statistics to back up a disproportional percentage of blacks in America do have AIDS and same for crack. So all you and your forefathers have done is preach a message of fear to protect what you believe is your interest.  Fair enough.  In a perfect world, you want your woman with men that look similar to you, share your skin color, your belief system and your culture. It's a very primitive way of thinking, but ok...BTW, same goes for blacks that feel this way and jews are the worst at this.TRUTH.

Problem is the country no longer works that way, and not to sound like a dick, resistance is futile. As time goes on and you pass on, there's a good chance if your offspring is in America, they'll eventually pro-create with someone of brown skin. It may suck to you, but it is what is. So you can fight it and let me tell you, you will lose.  Nothing like the classic putting a white daughter and her black boyfriend against angry white daddy.  Can't tell you how many times that story played out? Or, you can embrace it and ensure that the guy she is with, is an upstanding citizen that's trying to do something positive with his life and has good intentions for your daughter. Show your daughter(s) you trust her/their judgement but guide her.

This issue has been going on much too long and we never get to the bottom of it. As for the reason why the females do it?  It varies.  White guys, they'll never tell you why or the real reason why, Black guys, most will never tell you the reason why or the real reason why.  Bottom line is they do it, we know it's increasing and there's no going back so the only thing we can do is agree upon is how to conduct ourselves like gentlemen about the matter. For you gents that have slept with different races (e.g. black, white, Hispanic,  Native American, Arab, Asian) you notice that although the same, there are subtle difference among the races and that's what makes each of beautiful. Why should white women (the alleged standard Western beauty) not get to experience these differences among the men.  Especially one in which the subject is the stereotype for male sexuality.e.g. Big, black, muscled man, deep voice, huge cock...So obviously isn't always true but the myth is there.  BTW black fellas, all white women aren't good white women.

We are fighting over bullshit. Care about the content of their character and your life will be alot easier.

Good post.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »
no im sympathizing with your poor status and short lifespan i want to teach black people how to control there anger and increase there lifespan and not go bald like most do due to organ demise and stay out of jail and keep a steady job!

Uh-uh, I got your number Falcon...

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2012, 02:25:52 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2012, 02:28:45 PM »
Uh-uh, I got your number Falcon...

?

wiggs your a good african american

you cant possibly say your culture is anything close to acting "decent"

my white culuture lacks compassion , they see meat they eat it not caring what had to happen to get it there. my white culture is afriad to act weird sometimes and addicted to being accepted by acting snobbish many times not altering there point of view sticking to social norms a bit too much kinda like blacks and there pant sagging rap culture.

my white culture doesnt pay attention to diet enough, grey hair, balding and other things, they think heme-iron is good for them when its clearly not, my white culture can be senseless numb to very important matters like this

my white culture can lack confidence because they dont eat enough

i know some white people afriad to paint a house cause there afriad they will mess up, when the remedy is they dont eat enough calories to be patient when painting to keep there hand steady enough
A

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2012, 02:40:29 PM »

1. Yes, there is a growing number of white women that date, sleep with, live with, and marry black men worldwide but well focus on the U.S.

2. These women come from all walks of life.  Get over it whites.  They're not all fat, they're not all sluts, or whores.  You know this, and we know this.  Time to stop disrespecting these women and let them be. This is a defense mechanism you use to justify them dating outside their race.  Black men in   particular, in which white men have had a long very complicated relationship.

4.  Here and in real life, white fellas have given various reasons to hide whatever the true reason they don't want "their" women sleeping with black men. There has been a long history of this dating back to the turn of last century.  First it was we had tails, next, we were monsters, then it was we were rapists, then we're communists, then we're crackheads, then we all have aids...See we're I'm going here? Now you can use statistics to back up a disproportional percentage of blacks in America do have AIDS and same for crack use. Point is all you and your forefathers have done is preach a message of fear to protect what you believe is your interest.  Fair enough.  In a perfect world, you want your woman with men that look similar to you, share your skin color, your belief system and your culture. It's a very primitive way of thinking, but ok...BTW, same goes for blacks that feel this way. Jews are the worst at this. TRUTH.

Problem is America no longer works that way, and not to sound like a dick but, resistance is futile. As time goes on and you pass on, there's a good chance if your offspring is in America, they'll eventually pro-create with someone of brown skin. It may suck to you, but it is what is. So you can fight it and let me tell you, YOU WILL LOSE.  Nothing like the classic putting a white daughter and her black boyfriend against angry white daddy.  I can't tell you how many times that story played out. Or, you can embrace it, and ensure that the guy she is with, is an upstanding citizen that's trying to do something positive with his life, and has good intentions for your daughter. Show your daughter(s) you trust her/their judgement but guide her/them.

This issue has been going on much too long and we never get to the bottom of it. As for the reason why the females do it?  It varies.  White guys, they'll never tell you why or the real reason why, Black guys, most will never tell you the reason why or the real reason why.  Bottom line is they do it, we know it's increasing and there's no going back, so the only thing we can do is agree upon is how to conduct ourselves like gentlemen about the matter. For you gents that have slept with different races, (e.g. black, white, Hispanic,  Native American, Arab, Asian) you notice that although the same, there are subtle difference among the races, and that's what makes each of beautiful. Why should white women (the alleged standard Western female beauty) not get to experience these differences among the men.  Especially one in which the subject is the stereotype for male sexuality.e.g. Big, black, muscled man, deep voice, huge cock...So obviously isn't always true but the myth is there.  BTW black fellas, all white women aren't good white women.

aren't you the person who said that black men are becoming more scarce and not breeding enough

so following your logic eventually there will be no more chocolate faced men.

PS white guys have big dicks too, that's really all you wanted to say anyway

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2012, 03:01:39 PM »
Yes, Andre and Parker are butthurt.

nothing in getbig can make me butthurt..as I have said, its the whites on this board who are butthurt with their constant non-stop threads about black peoiple and talking about our cocks and the women we fuck....you don't see black guys on here starting numerous threads about white people....we just don't care....

the real problem is that it bothers you white guys on here that white women are gravitating to black men....again even though the arabs, hispanics and Asians are stealing your women as well, you guys ONLY focus on black men...WHY IS THAT???...thats the question you need to ask yourselves....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2012, 03:03:08 PM »
You can keep saying this to yourself if it helps you maintain the delusion you haven't been owned by me repeatedly.  I'm absolutely positive you will continue to lie to yourself.  I have no anger and nothing I said would lead any reasonable person to that conclusion but then again you are anything but reasonable.

Dude...move on...its not really that serious..you're having a nervous breakdown

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »

2. These women come from all walks of life.  Get over it whites.  They're not all fat, they're not all sluts, or whores.  You know this, and we know this.  Time to stop disrespecting these women and let them be. This is a defense mechanism you use to justify them dating outside their race.  Black men in   particular, in which white men have had a long very complicated relationship.

4.  Here and in real life, white fellas have given various reasons to hide whatever the true reason they don't want "their" women sleeping with black men. There has been a long history of this dating back to the turn of last century.  First it was we had tails, next, we were monsters, then it was we were rapists, then we're communists, then we're crackheads, then we all have aids...See we're I'm going here? Now you can use statistics to back up a disproportional percentage of blacks in America do have AIDS and same for crack use. Point is all you and your forefathers have done is preach a message of fear to protect what you believe is your interest.  Fair enough.  In a perfect world, you want your woman with men that look similar to you, share your skin color, your belief system and your culture. It's a very primitive way of thinking, but ok...BTW, same goes for blacks that feel this way. Jews are the worst at this. TRUTH.

Problem is America no longer works that way, and not to sound like a dick but, resistance is futile. As time goes on and you pass on, there's a good chance if your offspring is in America, they'll eventually pro-create with someone of brown skin. It may suck to you, but it is what is. So you can fight it and let me tell you, YOU WILL LOSE.  Nothing like the classic putting a white daughter and her black boyfriend against angry white daddy.  I can't tell you how many times that story played out. Or, you can embrace it, and ensure that the guy she is with, is an upstanding citizen that's trying to do something positive with his life, and has good intentions for your daughter. Show your daughter(s) you trust her/their judgement but guide her/them.

This issue has been going on much too long and we never get to the bottom of it. As for the reason why the females do it?  It varies.  White guys, they'll never tell you why or the real reason why, Black guys, most will never tell you the reason why or the real reason why.  Bottom line is they do it, we know it's increasing and there's no going back, so the only thing we can do is agree upon is how to conduct ourselves like gentlemen about the matter. For you gents that have slept with different races, (e.g. black, white, Hispanic,  Native American, Arab, Asian) you notice that although the same, there are subtle difference among the races, and that's what makes each of beautiful. Why should white women (the alleged standard Western female beauty) not get to experience these differences among the men.  Especially one in which the subject is the stereotype for male sexuality.e.g. Big, black, muscled man, deep voice, huge cock...So obviously isn't always true but the myth is there.  BTW black fellas, all white women aren't good white women.

Wiggs....this should be prinited in the newspaper..LOL..awesome read and excellent analysis...all true..good job!...lots of props to you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2012, 03:08:07 PM »

another melter

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2012, 03:09:11 PM »

wow you really are melting.....you are hilarious