Author Topic: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition  (Read 20660 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2012, 12:09:56 PM »
Yes, we all want the black people well, as long as they know their place.

;D...obviously the white women don't know their place as well huh?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
;D...obviously the white women don't know their place as well huh?
the white women who suck on chocolate cocks grew up without a father

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2012, 12:13:59 PM »
the white women who suck on chocolate cocks grew up without a father

thats what they would have you believe....they don't want to tell you that you have no dick and that you're boring as fuck and thats the reason they don't want you..

how long are you gonna keep crying about this???..move on and enjoy life......

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2012, 12:17:56 PM »
thats what they would have you believe....they don't want to tell you that you have no dick and that you're boring as fuck and thats the reason they don't want you..

how long are you gonna keep crying about this???..move on and enjoy life......
i'm afraid you just dont have the mental capacity to grasp this

look here baboon

if a woman just cares about a mans cock size there is something wrong in her head

it is not normal

normal woman wants to live in a nice house with a family and free of financial worry

not hump one womanizing john holmes and not get anything out of it except 2 gaping STD holes and a face full of monkey jizz

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2012, 12:20:52 PM »
What the hell is "Swag" anyway?

No respecting women, medical doctor, lawyer, accountant, school teacher, etc, cares about "swag" Gimme a break.

Keep telling yourself this, andre  ::) ::)
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2012, 12:22:01 PM »

No respecting women, medical doctor, lawyer, accountant, school teacher, etc, cares about "swag" Gimme a break.

swag is dressing up like r kelly and acting like a big shot

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2012, 12:22:29 PM »
If you have decent education , you do not care about the monkyebusiness called "swag".

If the only things you can do is jump high or sing or dance funny, then swag might be something for you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2012, 12:22:48 PM »
swag is dressing up like r kelly and acting like a big shot

Thus, I will reiterate my point.

No respecting women cares about "swag."
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2012, 12:23:43 PM »
i'm afraid you just dont have the mental capacity to grasp this

look here baboon

if a woman just cares about a mans cock size there is something wrong in her head

it is not normal

normal woman wants to live in a nice house with a family and free of financial worry

not hump one womanizing john holmes and not get anything out of it except 2 gaping STD holes and a face full of monkey jizz

MASSIVE MELTDOWN......which is what you white guys revert to when you've been destroyed in an argument...racist name-calling and questioning intelligence...which proves that you're hurting on the inside....your head is spinning from being rejected by your own women....

and you're right, its not about dick size since the Asians are taking your women as well....so what can it be???....

however, white women have told me that they like the bigger dick....just like I'm sure a woman with a tight pussy is important to you in many ways.....

again...take it easy....go to the gym and work out your frustrations....get a therapist so as to find out why you are obsessed with the BIG BLACK COCK...maybe you have daddy issues as well :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2012, 12:24:24 PM »

swag is charisma...simple as that

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2012, 12:24:27 PM »
Listen, unless a man has a 1" penis, most women are not going to care all that much. You dont have to have a 12 inch penis. Is this what you seriously believe, andre?  ::) ::) If you have a decent size member and you can please her, you make good money, youre a good father,  that is what matters.

You think women are going to take a dead broke fella with a 12" over a guy with a 6-7 incher with an awesome job? LOL!
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2012, 12:25:20 PM »
whatever chimp

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2012, 12:26:14 PM »
Listen, unless a man has a 1" penis, most women are not going to care all that much. You dont have to have a 12 inch penis. Is this what you seriously believe, andre?  ::) ::) If you have a decent size member and you can please her, you make good money, youre a good father,  that is what matters.

You think women are going to take a dead broke fella with a 12" over a guy with a 6-7 incher with an awesome job? LOL!

dude don't get so serious..this is getbig

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2012, 12:26:52 PM »
Andre, your argument ultimately fails because you do not know what these white women have had in the past. Of course a women is going to like a bigger man if her last boyfriend has a 2 inch penis. However, if he was a good 6-7 inches and she wants bigger, well, I do not want her to begin with. Trash.
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2012, 12:27:02 PM »
whatever chimp

HHHHAAAAAAHAAA!!!!!....keep melting ;D ;D ;D ;D..this is hilarious......you're losing it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2012, 12:27:27 PM »
dude don't get so serious..this is getbig

haha, because I shot down your argument, all you can say is, "dont get to serious"  ::) ::)
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »
Andre, your argument ultimately fails because you do not know what these white women have had in the past. Of course a women is going to like a bigger man if her last boyfriend has a 2 inch penis. However, if he was a good 6-7 inches and she wants bigger, well, I do not want her to begin with. Trash.

and usually the guy before me with the two inch penis was a white guy...thanks for backing up my argument

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2012, 12:29:09 PM »
haha, because I shot down your argument, all you can say is, "dont get to serious"  ::) ::)

I don't want to fight with you thats why.....you seem like you have some sense unlike your other comrades in here

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2012, 12:29:39 PM »
and usually the guy before me with the two inch penis was a white guy...thanks for backing up my argument

haha, sure. a man that has a 2 inch penis is a rare exception, as the average size is above 2 inches. The chances that every white women you been with has had a white man with a 2 inch penis is extremely rare, since that size does not happen often.

Try again.
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2012, 12:31:09 PM »
haha, sure. a man that has a 2 inch penis is a rare exception, as the average size is above 2 inches. The chances that every white women you been with has had a white man with a 2 inch penis is extremely rare, since that size does not happen often.

Try again.

sigh......I didn't mean that literally....come on..get real....you're starting to melt as wll....take a break from this thread

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2012, 12:31:43 PM »
I don't want to fight with you thats why.....you seem like you have some sense unlike your other comrades in here

Yes, well, I let sense guide my arguments.

Anyway, its more of a combination of a multitude of things. Many rich white men can land any women they want if they have a big bank, even with a small member. If youre average size down there, and you can please her, and you have an awesome job that will tend to be enough.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »
sigh......I didn't mean that literally....come on..get real....you're starting to melt as wll....take a break from this thread

I am not melting. I am simply responding to your comments and offering a rebuke, to which you seem to have not much ammo to fire back.

I guess once common sense is thrown into the mix and youre offered a real argument, you dont have much to say.  :D :D
X

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2012, 12:33:46 PM »
Shit's getting real in this thread.

::) ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V