Author Topic: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition  (Read 20638 times)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Re: WYHI? "Lady Crip" edition
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 03:48:42 PM »
Real "Gangsta" when your myspace page is "rainbowsparklez"... ::) ::)

bitch doesnt now if she wants the donkey insertion, she doesnt need to go the classless route...
getbig or getgot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »
Mr Falcon have you even considered starting your own wilderness state?  A commune of liek minded wilderness nomads liek yourself with your own laws?

why you wanna do that , i really just want to make a good band and take over the world with music
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »
Interests: Tha Lord, Cripz, dancin, bkangin, ma set, ma fam, ma homiez, u no who u iz. C's up all day cuz Early. I'ts 3rd World ma folkz Ray, JT, Young Cuzz, D-Loc, Kemo, Junior, and urz truly *Lady C* Shout outz 2 JR _Mafia Cripz_ 33rd, JBK, Rollin'60z, ma bkoy Bryant frum 107 Hoover, Shawntay, Tony, and criplette Gina from out Hoova Deuce. Keep it craccin shawty. Fucca damu. Fucca DDS, Fucca SLOBK! R.I.P. Raymond Washington, Tookie Williamz and the often immitated but neva duplicated *~>ACE<~*. It ain't no thang cuz thass y tha sky'z blu. Cuz all Cripz go 2 heaven. C-rip. Git at me.
Expertise: Self explanitory.
Industry: Art

Seems like she's illiterate too.

How long do you think she spent over the above little write up? I can see her there, writing it all down properly and then making sure she got the coolest guy-talk misspellings.

What a retard. Can you imagine conversing with such a person?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 04:06:41 PM »

How long do you think she spent over the above little write up? I can see her there, writing it all down properly and then making sure she got the coolest guy-talk misspellings.

She doesn't realize "her fam", "her set", won't pay her bills if she gets shot...And she can big ups the the shell around her neck (always a large caliber one) after she gets thru rehab.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 04:16:44 PM »
As bangable as she is, would not hit.  You gents try being around wigger bitches like this more than 5 min. and you'll go running for the hills as I have/would.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 04:20:13 PM »

probably right she needs a little alan vega in her life

and to hear about jethro tulls deadly bike ride

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 04:21:43 PM »
As bangable as she is, would not hit.  You gents try being around wigger bitches like this more than 5 min. and you'll go running for the hills as I have/would.

you got no game wiggs you dont know how to claw into these bitches minds fool
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 05:44:44 PM »
probably right she needs a little alan vega in her life

and to hear about jethro tulls deadly bike ride

Falcon, you need your own reality show.  I would watch.
A

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 06:03:48 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 06:18:32 PM »
LOVE ME SOME WANNA BE GHETTO WHITE GIRLS!!! 

me too to be honest :P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 06:21:27 PM »
Falcon, you need your own reality show.  I would watch.
thanks brother
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2012, 08:15:21 PM »
thanks brother

You're either a prophet or a mad man.  Time will tell.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2012, 09:17:28 PM »
Truth. Most obnoxious bitches alive. Always trying to show how "hard" they are, always loud, always retarded.

Fuck them.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
As bangable as she is, would not hit.  You gents try being around wigger bitches like this more than 5 min. and you'll go running for the hills as I have/would.
hahahaa now that's fucking funny

i have a friend, everybody in his family is good looking, they are half italian

his sister is totally hot

and that bitch is a motherfucking race traitor can you believe it :-(

she literally said congolese men are the most beautiful mens in the worlds

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2012, 05:29:17 AM »
black women who date whites can be respected, they are willing to trade big chocolate cocks for a better life

white women who date blacks are really bad, they throw their life away for big chocolate cocks

at least those are my sentiments

unless of course upstanding blacks like ronnie coleman dexter jackson wiggs

well...you are absolutely wrong......I have dated many white women and fucked more than my fair share.....what they really say about white men is that they have small dicks and don't know how to fuck....these white women are very unsatisfied in bed....and in life..they say white men treat them like a possession....and that white men want only perfect looking women....

they also say white men have no passion....and have no swagger...in other words..they are bored with you....this is why they look to black men...

you guys need to work on yourselves....you're losing all your women not only to black men but the Asians, Hispanics, and Arabs.....yet you guys only focus on black men....I wonder why???...maybe its because you are all obsessed with the BIG BLACK COCK??????????????????????????

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2012, 05:33:19 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2012, 05:34:01 AM »
i felt rather accomplished after i fucked a few mudsharks , i showed the white is right!

;D ;D ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2012, 05:36:03 AM »
well...you are absolutely wrong......I have dated many white women and fucked more than my fair share.....what they really say about white men is that they have small dicks and don't know how to fuck....these white women are very unsatisfied in bed....and in life..they say white men treat them like a possession....and that white men want only perfect looking women....

they also say white men have no passion....and have no swagger...in other words..they are bored with you....this is why they look to black men...

you guys need to work on yourselves....you're losing all your women not only to black men but the Asians, Hispanics, and Arabs.....yet you guys only focus on black men....I wonder why???...maybe its because you are all obsessed with the BIG BLACK COCK??????????????????????????
yes like i said white women who fuck blks are usually whores

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 05:41:45 AM »
yes like i said white women who fuck blks are usually whores

call em what you like....what does that say when even a whore doesn't want you??????????????????????????

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2012, 05:45:24 AM »

why you wanna do that , i really just want to make a good band and take over the world with music

can i join your band man?

i think that i'd make a pretty damn good bassist since i'm a calm, cool, and collected guy, just like your typical bassist ;)

also, i could use my writing talents to write some really nice lyrics as this is a strength of mine ;D

"her golden hair shines in the soft moonlight, as the clear blue sea is a soft reflection of her indigo eyes"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2012, 05:46:34 AM »
call em what you like....what does that say when even a whore doesn't want you??????????????????????????
not what they are looking for i guess (tall big dicked blks)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »

i'm not really worrying about the 1st two paragraphs, but the 3 groups in the 3rd snap up white girls up like nothing in Southern Cal, but the monkey white boys on here keep talking about the brothers, when most of them like parker and benny aren't even interested in white women.  it's really on wiggs and o'tre.  you figure that one?  who is really fucked up, the black man or the white man in the head?

i've seen about 12-15 brothers in my gym, and only 2 or 3 are with white girls.  the others are usually with spanish, asian or mixed girls.  then, you have 2 or 3 with black girls.  that looks like a balance to me.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2012, 05:56:22 AM »
i saw one of my sisters in the street with a blk

smh

he looked like a bum and she's an accountant

she should at least get someone with same status or higher than her

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2012, 05:59:30 AM »
i asked one blk buddy once "is a white girl with a black man the same as a white man with a blk woman"

he said no

blk woman with white man is she really loves him or he has money status ...

white gerl with blk man is she loves the BBC and may additionally want to upset her father

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2012, 06:02:01 AM »
i asked one blk buddy once "is a white girl with a black man the same as a white man with a blk woman"

he said no

blk woman with white man is she really loves him or he has money status ...

white gerl with blk man is she loves the BBC and may additionally want to upset her father

::)

I have more money and education than the white girls who give me play.  Oh, i guess that's the latin side, but chaos says, that side of me is a grass cutter.  ::)