Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32097 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: so depressed
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2012, 03:34:53 PM »
So? Not everybodies hormal system is perfect. As dumb as this guy is at least he came up with some solution, apart from many guys of his age (you have no idea how many) who are testosterone deficient and never really realised that.

You must be so perfect and have so many accomplishments, tell us more, mr.

dont regret it one bit. only side effect ive had from gear is  I look old as fuck  on a heavy cycle ( I  could pastt for late twenties) but its a nice masculine look..... the reason you see so many  feminine looking men around today IMO is from All the plastics and shit in the environment, phytoestrogens in the food the plastics.... american mens testosterone levels are like 450 ng/dl (mean).....was 750ng/dl  two decades ago.

l

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »
Here ya go Flint. Scratch & sniff screen.
a

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »
To be honest you deserve to feel this way bro. Anyone who has not put time into the gym naturally will always feel like shit at the end. You should only juice if you love lifting and if you don't then you shouldn't juice period.

I love training and trained naturally for nearly ten years off and on or at least 5 serious years. When I shrink I really don`t care, I actually enjoy it.  You are not a true gym warrior and with that mentality I think your best is behind you for good.

why would you say that?
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2012, 03:47:06 PM »
why would you say that?

Cause you have the heart of a quitter.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »
you're whining like you got e-dumped by a 50 year old

FFS

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
why would you say that?
Bro you think hormones alone gets you to the next level bro? I have told you this that so many will reach 250 early then they will never be like that again and it is due to one thing; that is when they are young they love it and want to get big, once that drive and passion is gone you will never reach new growth no matter how many hormones.

You don't like to lift and you complain about the lifestyle bro, to be pro size you have to love it and of course be a walking chemical factory on top of that but how can you expect to get there by saying you hate lifting? Every single person that is pro size loves to lift.

I wish you the best but really, without the positive energy you are not going to get where you want. Why are you off the gear anyway bro?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2012, 04:45:25 PM »
Sounds good.

So what's a "voilin?"
HAHA   ;D  Someone gets my humour. 

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2012, 04:49:10 PM »
HAHA   ;D  Someone gets my humour.  

Epic attempt to cover up incorrect spelling

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2012, 01:23:10 AM »
dude watch this and get motivated

do 4 sets of 4 reps of bench curls row and leg press

then repeat cycel 10 times

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2012, 01:28:05 AM »
Epic attempt to cover up incorrect spelling
It was very late here, when I was posting.  I am bound to make some spelling errors occasionally. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2012, 01:31:08 AM »
A Voilin

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2012, 01:51:54 AM »

I was feeling like shit all week and I found this today. Now if I can just find a way to pay for it and still be able to play it.

I have that bass. It's really good and affordable. I hope Santa will bring you one.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2012, 02:48:40 AM »
I just don't get why you do it if you don't like it.
Do what i do and don't limit yourself to just bodybuilding\gym, try rock climbing, boxing\martial arts\bikes i don't know just kep your mind busy and when you realize your body will be better than just weighlifting (talking from experience).
When i'm juiced i go to the gym everytime but still do other sports, skimming, rock climbing and stuff and when i'm off (like now) i go to the gym 3x week and push heavy on other sports, keep it up and you'll not only get new skills but you're body still gets trained hard.

Best of luck!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2012, 03:02:13 AM »
A Voilin

That's not a Voilin, it's a Violin.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2012, 03:03:38 AM »
That's not a Voilin, it's a Violin.

No, a Violin is a musical instrument, what's showed is a Voilin.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2012, 03:11:15 AM »
You aren't serious are you?

I knew you meant a VIOLIN the entire time and taking a light hearted jab that you spelled it VOILIN.

I've never spoke against you before Booty but that was a seriously blonde moment...

great sense of perspective in this post
T

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2012, 04:04:48 AM »
Man, I dont know but thats quite pathetic..instead of telling to yourself that youre 'depressed',which is as dumb as the 'deca-dick' story. you should motivate yourself and train even harder to keep those gains,yes its possible.im 1 plus smthing yr off everything an im as good as ever and say n-e-v-e-r to roids again. Never..

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2012, 04:09:12 AM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

I'm a lifetime natural and have had times like that, where I was depressed and just walked out. My best gains come from when I'm eating right. It's not easy as a natural to make gains but when I'm eating right and working out regularly, the consistency of it all and the small increases in strength really help the confidence.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2012, 04:18:32 AM »
Another useless flinstones thread that he's gonna keep bumping!?  Oh brother. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2012, 04:29:57 AM »
I'm a lifetime natural and have had times like that, where I was depressed and just walked out. My best gains come from when I'm eating right. It's not easy as a natural to make gains but when I'm eating right and working out regularly, the consistency of it all and the small increases in strength really help the confidence.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2012, 05:10:42 AM »
Another useless flinstones thread that he's gonna keep bumping!?  Oh brother. 

Him and Big Nav are wasters of internet space ::)

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2012, 05:55:17 AM »
I actually like Flinstones posts.
Dude has the balls to say what most that juice don't. Don't tell me when you come off you don't feel a little sad\depressed that the hardness\fullness goes away and also don't tell me you're some super genetic freak that don't lose some when you're off.
Yes we all feel a little depressed when off difference is there's more to life than weighlifting, other interests that Flinstones doesn't seem to have.
It's a shame at his age tough  :-\

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2012, 05:58:05 AM »
Man, I dont know but thats quite pathetic..instead of telling to yourself that youre 'depressed',which is as dumb as the 'deca-dick' story. you should motivate yourself and train even harder to keep those gains,yes its possible.im 1 plus smthing yr off everything an im as good as ever and say n-e-v-e-r to roids again. Never..

Good as ever? really?
So i can assume you had bunk shit or you're a permabulker because everyone loses some when off, especially if you walking with 5-6% BF! I do agree he should find some motivation and train hard to keep SOME gains\strenght and drop the Slin man, that's way too much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2012, 06:03:56 AM »
Some of the juicers here are real collection of mental basket cases.  

If you are only lifting for how you look in the mirror, you deserve to be depressed and miserable.  

I have been lifting since 17 yo clean, thats 20 years of drug free lifting, and really going at it.  I do it because I love to lift and look at it as a challenge and really letting out steam at the end of the day.  

At 37, I still have a great base of muscle that is solid and doesnt go away when I diet a bit.  It takes YEARS to build quality solid muscle, not months of sticking yourself in the ass.  If you dont have the heart to put in a few solid years up front of hardcore lifting, the basics, than you are not a lifter, but a drug addict looking for a quick high.  

I see these idiots in the gym all the time, cycle after cycle, blow up and shrink, bow up and shrink.   and guess what - there is nothing underneath the bloat typically.  No strength gains, no size gains, just a shriveled shadow of the person of a few months before.  

Do it right, take the time to build the muscle, do the basic lifts and stop w the beach muscle bullshit, put on a crazy metal mix, and just go to war.  Years later when you still have the muscle and still enjoy lifting just for the sake of it - you won't regret it.  

This site needs a resident shrink for some of these pussies.    

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2012, 06:15:11 AM »
Some of the juicers here are real collection of mental basket cases.  

If you are only lifting for how you look in the mirror, you deserve to be depressed and miserable.  

I have been lifting since 17 yo clean, thats 20 years of drug free lifting, and really going at it.  I do it because I love to lift and look at it as a challenge and really letting out steam at the end of the day.  

At 37, I still have a great base of muscle that is solid and doesnt go away when I diet a bit.  It takes YEARS to build quality solid muscle, not months of sticking yourself in the ass.  If you dont have the heart to put in a few solid years up front of hardcore lifting, the basics, than you are not a lifter, but a drug addict looking for a quick high.  

I see these idiots in the gym all the time, cycle after cycle, blow up and shrink, bow up and shrink.   and guess what - there is nothing underneath the bloat typically.  No strength gains, no size gains, just a shriveled shadow of the person of a few months before.  

Do it right, take the time to build the muscle, do the basic lifts and stop w the beach muscle bullshit, put on a crazy metal mix, and just go to war.  Years later when you still have the muscle and still enjoy lifting just for the sake of it - you won't regret it.  

This site needs a resident shrink for some of these pussies.    

yes but a natural lifter is either a twink or a fatso