Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32095 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: so depressed
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2012, 06:18:32 AM »
yes but a natural lifter is either a twink or a fatso

LOL.  Keep telling yourself that.   

Yes it takes a lot more work, but that is total nonsense but abusers too lazy and weak minded to put in the time it takes.     

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2012, 06:22:27 AM »

Yes it takes a lot more work, but that is total nonsense but abusers too lazy and weak minded to put in the time it takes.     
well i am lifting naturally for 10 years

i still look like twink

maybe bad genetic

who knows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2012, 06:25:31 AM »
well i am lifting naturally for 10 years

i still look like twink

maybe bad genetic

who knows

Either you wasted your early years doing bullshit exercises wo compound exercises or your diet was horrible.     

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2012, 06:26:34 AM »

If it took more work to reach my goals without juice I would not be on Juice but the reality is my goals can not be accomplished without juice period. So I have to decide to do juice to reach my goals or change my goals.

I love lifting but I like to get big and shredded aswell, to each their own, nothing wrong to be natural, nothing wrong to be juiced, but there is something wrong to be juiced without several years of being natural

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2012, 06:31:17 AM »
Either you wasted your early years doing bullshit exercises wo compound exercises or your diet was horrible.     
neither of those

i did everything as they said

in the end it was all a lie

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2012, 06:36:46 AM »
neither of those

i did everything as they said

in the end it was all a lie

So you spent your first years doing squats, bench, cleans, snatch, and power exercises ? 

IDK man - most of the people in my gym take the easy way out and do endless days of chest, arms, tris, shoulders, a little back in the mix and rarely legs. 

Many people think they are working out a lot harder than they actually are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2012, 06:39:38 AM »
If it took more work to reach my goals without juice I would not be on Juice but the reality is my goals can not be accomplished without juice period. So I have to decide to do juice to reach my goals or change my goals.

I love lifting but I like to get big and shredded aswell, to each their own, nothing wrong to be natural, nothing wrong to be juiced, but there is something wrong to be juiced without several years of being natural

That's fine, and honest and realistic. 

I'm talking about these people who need to be walked off the ledge over this shit. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2012, 06:50:33 AM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....
Exactly! It is what most normal people go through.  Most pros (and others juiced to the gills) live in a dream world 24/7.  The human body is only designed to get so big naturally. It doesn't matter how much you eat/lift.  Steroids offer a superhuman element.  Pros on steroids don't work any harder than natural gym rats.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2012, 06:50:52 AM »
That's fine, and honest and realistic. 

I'm talking about these people who need to be walked off the ledge over this shit. 
Yes sad, that is why you must be natural for a long time so you don't just mega dose and self destruct. Anyone who has been natural for a long time knows to juice mildly if they decide to start juicing then they can add more little by little and if they want to go hard at least they have built a tolerance and they know what they are doing and it won't be as harmful as mega dosing right off the bat.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2012, 06:53:10 AM »

So you spent your first years doing squats, bench, cleans, snatch, and power exercises ? 

IDK man - most of the people in my gym take the easy way out and do endless days of chest, arms, tris, shoulders, a little back in the mix and rarely legs. 

This is me, consistent diet, basic power exercises (current stats 140x5 front squat, 170x2 back squat, 140kgx1 bench, 190x5 deadlift at weight 80kg). This is old photo, but I was around same size, just less bodyfat. I have been training naturally for 2 years, diet RELIGIOUSLY, I looked like shit. Then low dose juice and it all changed - slowly but surely.

I wanna see your physique if you're natural and look so great...

This guy claims natural. There is no way in friggin hell I could like that naturally. Nowhere close. It will take 5 years more ON juice to get to that level.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2012, 06:54:29 AM »

yes

i was right away in a real gym with hands on coaching

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2012, 06:55:39 AM »

This is me, consistent diet, basic power exercises (current stats 140x5 front squat, 170x2 back squat, 140kgx1 bench, 190x5 deadlift at weight 80kg). This is old photo, but I was around same size, just less bodyfat. I have been training naturally for 2 years, diet RELIGIOUSLY, I looked like shit. Then low dose juice and it all changed - slowly but surely.

I wanna see your physique if you're natural and look so great...

This guy claims natural. There is no way in friggin hell I could like that naturally. Nowhere close. It will take 5 years more ON juice to get to that level.
I think that is a bad example.  The guy looks like a 150 pound twink.  Anyone who trains, and goes down that low will look ripped. 

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2012, 06:58:26 AM »
I think that is a bad example.  The guy looks like a 150 pound twink.  Anyone who trains, and goes down that low will look ripped. 

This guy has a lot of muscle... He squats 220kg without belt quite deep (would pass in powerlifting meet) in one of his videos.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2012, 06:59:17 AM »
yes

i was right away in a real gym with hands on coaching

Something not right then.   Maybe bad genetics?  Don't know

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2012, 07:13:51 AM »

You will weigh alot more than that if yer looking like that at 178 cm.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2012, 07:17:29 AM »
This guy has a lot of muscle... He squats 220kg without belt quite deep (would pass in powerlifting meet) in one of his videos.
some of his videos are not bad and i like him more than some of the other idiots on youtube. saw him in a video deadlift a decent weight too.. does not come over arrogant or anything..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2012, 07:30:53 AM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

Never used and I can curl 100lb dbs and have good arm size.  Of course, given that we're on Getbig I should note that because of my natural status my arms are 99% fat and 1% everything else in an arm.  Since I've never used I don't know what I'm missing, I have no narcissistic addictions, delusions of grandeur, depression from non use, etc.....

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2012, 07:38:54 AM »
some of his videos are not bad and i like him more than some of the other idiots on youtube. saw him in a video deadlift a decent weight too.. does not come over arrogant or anything..

Yeah, he is cool and doesn't brag about him being anything awesome. It's pretty funny tho that juiced to the gills guys who in practice work just as hard as this guy, just take way more steroids would look down on him and maybe even be arrogant enough to give him some "advice". I have much respect to juiced guys like my 100kg friend who openly admits that my another natural friend would crush him with ease when on steroids. That's kind of people who can look beyond size in bodybuilding.

It's pathetic if someone is just huge and that makes him think he obtained some secret "knowledge" and it gives him right to be some kind of "authority".

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »
It was very late here, when I was posting.  I am bound to make some spelling errors occasionally. 

its ok Booty you're still awesome

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2012, 01:34:33 PM »
Something not right then.   Maybe bad genetics?  Don't know
everybody else there also bad genetics...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2012, 01:43:56 PM »
Some of the juicers here are real collection of mental basket cases.  

If you are only lifting for how you look in the mirror, you deserve to be depressed and miserable.  

I have been lifting since 17 yo clean, thats 20 years of drug free lifting, and really going at it.  I do it because I love to lift and look at it as a challenge and really letting out steam at the end of the day.  

At 37, I still have a great base of muscle that is solid and doesnt go away when I diet a bit.  It takes YEARS to build quality solid muscle, not months of sticking yourself in the ass.  If you dont have the heart to put in a few solid years up front of hardcore lifting, the basics, than you are not a lifter, but a drug addict looking for a quick high.  

I see these idiots in the gym all the time, cycle after cycle, blow up and shrink, bow up and shrink.   and guess what - there is nothing underneath the bloat typically.  No strength gains, no size gains, just a shriveled shadow of the person of a few months before.  

Do it right, take the time to build the muscle, do the basic lifts and stop w the beach muscle bullshit, put on a crazy metal mix, and just go to war.  Years later when you still have the muscle and still enjoy lifting just for the sake of it - you won't regret it.  

This site needs a resident shrink for some of these pussies.    

GOOD POST...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2012, 06:56:29 PM »
It was very late here, when I was posting.  I am bound to make some spelling errors occasionally. 

Errors in spelling are easily corrected young lady.  Those we make in life often wind up being called "experience".  You will be fine.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »
its ok Booty you're still awesome
Thank you.   :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2012, 07:00:27 PM »
Errors in spelling are easily corrected young lady.  Those we make in life often wind up being called "experience".  You will be fine.

And I've got some life experience that's for sure.   :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2012, 07:04:02 PM »
And I've got some life experience that's for sure.   :)

I wish you all the luck you need.  Better still, the wisdom to do what is right.   :)