Author Topic: Dj just fluxuating around skinny to slightly trim all the way to slimmer vasculr  (Read 4451 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
doesnt mean a whole lot bro

remember your mass has alot to do with how much gravity your body endures within a 24 hour period over time over a year over decades

the more weight you have to muscularly support on your feet on your daily basis is a huge determener of

energy(+or-)= appetite=mass.

i garantee you could gain the mass you really want by just eating oatmeal, sweetpotatoes, wheat chex and blackbean burritoes with sourcream and sharp cheddar cheese and onions and butter and hot sauce

i dont understand what you want to accomplish. remember meat doesnt have silicone . silicone is the second most abundant mineral in other words its life essential it wats IS life and you arent eating enough of it

just grow out some facial hair get a nice husky look like some big stout redneck who gets lots of trashy women with his beard and flannel shirt. Its all good you dont have hair, dont be a pussy about it though you gotta embrace it, all that stuff i was saying about bald people eating meat was just to tell people why they got bald in the first place, im not saying shit to make people feel bad im just saying the reason why that is bro. So embrace your status man

sometime we gotta change our style, i know i got my ear peirced when i was 16 because i was a big dorky white boy with no sense of culture but i wanted to bridge myself with society in someway. then i started buying flannel shirts to look more tuff and poor so the hoes would think im ruthless and come from harsh conditions.
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Spoken like a true bean behemoth.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
doesnt mean a whole lot bro

remember your mass has alot to do with how much gravity your body endures within a 24 hour period over time over a year over decades

the more weight you have to muscularly support on your feet on your daily basis is a huge determener of

energy(+or-)= appetite=mass.

i garantee you could gain the mass you really want by just eating oatmeal, sweetpotatoes, wheat chex and blackbean burritoes with sourcream and sharp cheddar cheese and onions and butter and hot sauce

i dont understand what you want to accomplish. remember meat doesnt have silicone . silicone is the second most abundant mineral in other words its life essential it wats IS life and you arent eating enough of it

just grow out some facial hair get a nice husky look like some big stout redneck who gets lots of trashy women with his beard and flannel shirt. Its all good you dont have hair, dont be a pussy about it though you gotta embrace it, all that stuff i was saying about bald people eating meat was just to tell people why they got bald in the first place, im not saying shit to make people feel bad im just saying the reason why that is bro. So embrace your status man

sometime we gotta change our style, i know i got my ear peirced when i was 16 because i was a big dorky white boy with no sense of culture but i wanted to bridge myself with society in someway. then i started buying flannel shirts to look more tuff and poor so the hoes would think im ruthless and come from harsh conditions.

lulu

• Getbig III

is that the meth chick that robbed Falcon's xbox ?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
dj could really enjoy life if he at more seems an already happy guy but the bobby build lifestyle is a bunch of bullshit he needs more practicle way of doing it
A

lulu

• Getbig III
dj could really enjoy life if he at more seems an already happy guy but the bobby build lifestyle is a bunch of bullshit he needs more practicle way of doing it

you don't get it

he's a Panda in reverse

no matter how much you try he's not going to listen

he knows best

and he's a hot mess that doesn't see it for himself

che

• Getbig V
is that the meth chick that robbed Falcon's xbox ?

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
thanks for the kind words falcon, but i'm not trying to be a "bodybuilder" per say

my goal is to be as lean and as fit as possible

right now i can run a mile in about 6 minutes, but i want to get it down to 5 minutes if possible

and this quote of yours was pure gold man, and it actually showed a flash of comedic genius on your part ;D

"just grow out some facial hair get a nice husky look like some big stout redneck who gets lots of trashy women with his beard and flannel shirt"

GoneAway

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thanks for the kind words falcon, but i'm not trying to be a "bodybuilder" per say

right now i can run a mile in about 6 minutes, but i want to get it down to 5 minutes if possible

and this quote of yours was pure gold man, and it actually showed a flash of comedic genius on your part ;D

"just grow out some facial hair get a nice husky look like some big stout redneck who gets lots of trashy women with his beard and flannel shirt"

6 minite mile is great bro keep up the good work
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

how would you know comedic genius ?, I don't think you have said one (intentionally) funny thing since you have been here.

oh that's right...you're a "writer" and a poet , because you say you are  ::)

B R

• Getbig IV

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I can see her gash...

I know. It is oozing falcon fluid.
O

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I musta missed it...why is everyone here so mean to BJ181?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Meth induced rants have returned or are you using a new drug these days?

Only on getbig can a drug addict post all day about raping under age girls if the power goes out lol

kevinf

• Getbig III
how would you know comedic genius ?, I don't think you have said one (intentionally) funny thing since you have been here.

oh that's right...you're a "writer" and a poet , because you say you are  ::)

LOL!!  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Let the Falcon Soar!

The Bean Behemoth that Knows All!