Author Topic: turinabol  (Read 6534 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
turinabol
« on: December 02, 2012, 10:09:38 AM »
what kind of effect you're supposed to feel with that stuff, i mean motivation - aggressivity - pump etc...

asstropin

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: turinabol
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 10:11:16 AM »
increased libido with test base... aggression... insane pumps... 3 weeks in... you will feel it. Oh and horrible back pumps.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
how come you only notice testosterone after 6 weeks

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »
^With low test... lol.. i notice it almost right away.. but that's just me :)

It takes some time for it to build up in ur system for its full effects to be noticed thats all.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 04:15:45 AM »
what kind of effect you're supposed to feel with that stuff, i mean motivation - aggressivity - pump etc...

Turinabol is one of the best steroids ever! I swear it takes a week and a completely different guy looks back from the abyss. Anyways, what you should feel (or at least i feel) is more energy, more power, faster recovery, intense pumps and obviously you will look better too. I prefer it to dianabol (which i also think is a great steroid) since it does not raise my BP.

I feel better after the first two shots, but it takes a little time to build noticeable muscle (water retention is a whole different thing).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 09:20:38 AM »
Turinabol is one of the best steroids ever! I swear it takes a week and a completely different guy looks back from the abyss. Anyways, what you should feel (or at least i feel) is more energy, more power, faster recovery, intense pumps and obviously you will look better too. I prefer it to dianabol (which i also think is a great steroid) since it does not raise my BP.

I feel better after the first two shots, but it takes a little time to build noticeable muscle (water retention is a whole different thing).

Did you took Turinabol only?
how many mg per day?

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »

Esters have half lifes, this is usually 7-11 days for test E and C types.

So if you put in 250mg on shot 1 there is only 125 in your blood and available for use.

I would suggest you read about esters and half lives to understand what is going on inside your body.
HPTA would be some additional reading.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »
Did you took Turinabol only?
how many mg per day?

I've done both regular cycles as in test + tbol and tbol only i've dosed anywhere from 20-90 mg per day. When i use it with test i normally use 30-40 mg per day when i took it alone i used more. You can do tbol only cycles but obviously it's much better to use test with it. Tbol is a good AAS but conservative dose of test + tbol wins high dose tbol only IMO. + When i went over 60 mg/day i got annoying headaches even though my BP was fine...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 12:39:49 PM »
3 day of use, feel a good pump today, more focused at gym too.
it's definitely different compared to dbol.
asstropin

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 03:11:43 PM »
dbol feels like crap in comparison for me... and honestly test with either hdrol or tbol makes me feel exteremly alpha, painful pumps 247, lean/dry gains, strength, feel good, insane libido (with test base -- seems to make test work 'better')

I havent done it in two years now?... i just might next year :)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »
dbol feels like crap in comparison for me... and honestly test with either hdrol or tbol makes me feel exteremly alpha, painful pumps 247, lean/dry gains, strength, feel good, insane libido (with test base -- seems to make test work 'better')

I havent done it in two years now?... i just might next year :)

Hdrol is a great designer steroid (prohormone LOL) there's been a few times when i didn't trust the brand of tbol i was about to get so i got hdrol by cel instead and i'd say one normal cap 25 mg of hdrol is 10 mg or "real" tbol or more if the quality isn't what it should be.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
Hdrol and tbol are related, when i ran hdrol i ran at 100-125mg ed. Some of it converts to tbol but it IS a steroid on its own. Its so very misleading calling them just 'prohormones' they are 'designer steroids' more correclty lol. Oh yes they are steroids. Hdrol is related to tbol though.

Personally I found more androgenic effects on hdrol than on tbol but similar effects otherwise. Just more aggression on hdrol/oily skin.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 03:33:38 AM »
Hdrol and tbol are related, when i ran hdrol i ran at 100-125mg ed. Some of it converts to tbol but it IS a steroid on its own. Its so very misleading calling them just 'prohormones' they are 'designer steroids' more correclty lol. Oh yes they are steroids. Hdrol is related to tbol though.

Personally I found more androgenic effects on hdrol than on tbol but similar effects otherwise. Just more aggression on hdrol/oily skin.

I have tried the original British Dragon Turinabol and the very first run of bruce nellers gaspari halodrol-50 the very first batch sold at the 2005 Olympia it was the batch with the TBol hormone in it plus DMT(Desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and a masking agent and while the british dragon Tbol was good the Gaspari halodrol-50 blew it out of the water! Best oral I have tried! It did not take days to start working you could feel it your very first dose!

directions were to tae 1 tab before workout. It sold for 45$ for 30 tabs so it was not cheap! best Oral AAS by far! This formula was only on the maret a few weeks most of it being sold at the 2005 Olympia then they changed the formula dropping the DMT and masing agent! making it what Hdrol was. all the companys knocked off that product from gaspari and bruce kneller.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »
second week on turi, it's da bomb.
asstropin

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 09:45:48 PM »
what brand? don't mention a source if it's specific to them.