Author Topic: Jets pull Sanchez...but not for Tebow  (Read 3054 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Jets pull Sanchez...but not for Tebow
« on: December 02, 2012, 12:25:19 PM »
Rex Ryan pulled Sanchez after throwing three picks in the first half, but not for Tebow.  he put in Third stringer Greg McElroy, who proceeded to take the jets 50 yards for a TD.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Jets pull Sanchez...but not for Tebow
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 12:26:12 PM »
Rex Ryan pulled Sanchez after throwing three picks in the first half, but not for Tebow.  he put in Third stringer Greg McElroy, who proceeded to take the jets 50 yards for a TD.

ouch
~

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 12:32:41 PM »
I cant wait until this turns into a thread where groink tells us how awesome and happy he is and how all his girlfriends are supermodels, how he looks stunning for his age, and makes loads of cash.

This, my friends, is a true getbigger.
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 12:34:06 PM »
FYI, it would be hard for tebow to come in...hes not listed as active today due to ribs. 

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 12:42:13 PM »
I cant wait until this turns into a thread where groink tells us how awesome and happy he is and how all his girlfriends are supermodels, how he looks stunning for his age, and makes loads of cash.

Lol
#

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 01:07:45 PM »
FYI, it would be hard for tebow to come in...hes not listed as active today due to ribs. 

Yes, Tebow sacrificed one of his ribs so that God could create Eve. A true Theist and Football star.
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 01:09:32 PM »
why isn't TT playing for Philly?  Has almost the same skill sets as Vic, just in a bigger body.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 02:32:30 PM »
They're one of the most pathetic teams I've ever seen. Cost me my fantasy league playoffs last week against the Pats D.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »

lolz

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
tebow is praying to a false god

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »
TEBOW REFUSES TO PLAY SUNDAY IN WILDCAT

Tim Tebow finally stood up for himself. After learning last week he wouldn’t start for the benched Mark Sanchez against the San Diego Chargers, he told his coaches not to put him in any Wildcat packages, according to a source.

Good for him.

The nice guy showed he no longer wanted to be a part of the Jets’ season-long ruse.

His star has fallen far and fast with the Jets. And not because he has underperformed, but rather because he has never been given a chance.

Tebow took his place on the sideline on Sunday to watch the underwhelming Greg McElroy get sacked 11 times in the Jets’ 27-17 loss to San Diego.

It should have been Tebow’s game to win or lose.

When Rex Ryan decided to activate all three quarterbacks without naming a backup for the game, Tebow became the NFL’s version of an innocent bystander.

Sanchez held the clipboard, charting plays tethered to offensive coordinator Tony Sparano’s side. Tebow spent most of the game stalking the sidelines with his hands in the warmer pouch hanging from his hips.

Ryan and Tebow strained credibility after the game, first the coach saying they had practiced all week using receiver Jeremy Kerley taking snaps out of the Wildcat because it added an element of surprise to the passing game. And then Tebow played good soldier, never mentioning that he had asked out, with his “team-first" comments.

“I was just trying to help the team any way I can," Tebow said.

How can he help the team  standing on the sidelines?

“Try to be encouraging. Try to be a leader on the sidelines," Tebow said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/smith-time-jets-tebow-article-1.1226487#ixzz2FwZKa2Ex