Author Topic: New Picture of Zimmerman released from night of fight w Trayvon  (Read 6834 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: New Picture of Zimmerman released from night of fight w Trayvon
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 07:00:24 PM »
the problem with the law is that the fight happened after zimmerman had run 2 blocks from his truck to the spot of the dead body.

He told the 911 operator that the 'asshole' and 'punk' was running away, was going to get away.

He was pissed off, he had a gun, and he chased a kid 2 blocks.   Then they fought, he wasn't doing so hot, so he shot the kid.

He created a fight with an unarmed person who broke no law. 

And I think ANY of us - if an armed man, 10 years older, has chased us 2 blocks in the darkness - we're hitting him with a fist, a rake, a brick, or ANYTHING ELSE when he finally catches us.   Only an idiot would greet the armed chaser with "How can I help you, sir?"    The minor felt scared as shit, and fought.  As would any of us. 

So instead of sorting this mess out someone just had to start throwing insults and punches. If trayvon only had more self control all he had to do was tell zimmy piggy that he lived with his relatives. No one made Trayvon assault Zimmy, even if Zimmy had followed him.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 07:03:32 PM »
zimmerman's story - of which there is no evidence - is that he gave up and was walking back to truck, and THEN trayvon attacked him and said he was going to die, etc.

Doesn't pass logic test.  Trayvon was a skinny kid who ran 2 blocks from this fat armed dude - ZIm was this angry armed man calling trayvon a punk and an asshole while chasing him thry the dark streets.

THEN we're supposed to believe they BOTH switched roles AT THE SAME TIME?   Trayvon suddenly turned into an evil yard ninja, attacking zimm and threatening to kill him, while ZImmermn suddenly lost all his anger and was retreating to truck, a hapless victim of the bully?

Doesn't smell right.

ANY of us - if we've been chased two blocks thru the rainy night by an armed man - are going to fight first, and rightfully so.  Often, the person saying "okay, you caught me, what do you want to chat about" ends up dead.  It's the smart person who realizes an armed man chasing you 2 blocks in the dark is a VERY REAL threat that attacks first IN THE NAME OF SELF DEFENSE.

dude. look at zimmerman. look at trayvon. who is going to be running down who? the chubby middle aged dude who feels the need to call for police help because some dark kid is wearing a hoodie? is that really the guy who is going to be chasing down poor little scared trayvon? zimmerman is a big fat cowardly piece of shit who shot the kid because he was getting his ass beat.  he wouldnt go chasing down trayvon to start a fight with him. think about it.   what probably happened is that he walks outside with his gun and the poilice on the phone and trayvon starts to walk the other way to avoid unnesecary confrontation cuz he is high (tested for having THC in his system at time of death), but then he hears zimmerman say soem stupid shit to th eperson he is on the phone with, calling trayvon a punk, so trayvon turns around and bee-lines for this chubby fuck talking shit, starts to beat the fuck out of him, and before hes able to knock zimmerman unconscious he gets shot in self defense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 07:03:54 PM »
So instead of sorting this mess out someone just had to start throwing insults and punches. If trayvon only had more self control all he had to do was tell zimmy piggy that he lived with his relatives. No one made Trayvon assault Zimmy, even if Zimmy had followed him.

There's nothing to sort out in this case.

An armed man, 10 years older than you, has just chased you 2 blocks thru the rainy darkness while calling you a punk and an a-hole.

This isn't the time for conversation - if you feel threatened (and most people would), you defend yourself by whatever means at your disposal.

if an armed man chases me 50 feet, I'm shooting his ass.   I feel threatened.  
If he has chased me for 2 blocks with a gun, holy shit, no time for conversation at this point, it's life/death already.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2012, 07:05:09 PM »
dude. look at zimmerman. look at trayvon. who is going to be running down who? the chubby middle aged dude who feels the need to call for police help because some dark kid is wearing a hoodie? is that really the guy who is going to be chasing down poor little scared trayvon? zimmerman is a big fat cowardly piece of shit who shot the kid because he was getting his ass beat.  he wouldnt go chasing down trayvon to start a fight with him. think about it.   what probably happened is that he walks outside with his gun and the poilice on the phone and trayvon starts to walk the other way to avoid unnesecary confrontation cuz he is high (tested for having THC in his system at time of death), but then he hears zimmerman say soem stupid shit to th eperson he is on the phone with, calling trayvon a punk, so trayvon turns around and bee-lines for this chubby fuck talking shit, starts to beat the fuck out of him, and before hes able to knock zimmerman unconscious he gets shot in self defense.

Looks don't matter - Zimmerman had a gun.   

If a little old lady chases me 2 blocks in the dark - and she's armed - yes, I'm capping her ass.

if I'm on that jury, I agree that trayvon had every right to punch this armed man who had pursued him while calling him names for sevreal minutes.  NONE of us would finally get chased down by an armed angry man and ask him to chat, right?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 07:06:58 PM »
where the fuck are you coming up with this idea that zimmerman is chasing down trayvon holding the gun in his hand so its visible and obviously a gun ??

do know how fucking stupid that sounds?  trayvon would decide to fight this dude chasing him down with a gun? are you fucking serious? how fucking stupid is that idea dude?  trayvon would literally leave that old fat piece of shit in the dust if he wanted to run away.  but knowing the dude has a gun and is chasing after him, he instead decides to turn around and fight the guy.  ::)  OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES 240 WHAT THE FUCK MAN

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »
where the fuck are you coming up with this idea that zimmerman is chasing down trayvon holding the gun in his hand so its visible and obviously a gun ??

do know how fucking stupid that sounds?  trayvon would decide to fight this dude chasing him down with a gun? are you fucking serious? how fucking stupid is that idea dude?  trayvon would literally leave that old fat piece of shit in the dust if he wanted to run away.  but knowing the dude has a gun and is chasing after him, he instead decides to turn around and fight the guy.  ::)  OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES 240 WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Zimmerman was using a front inside waistband holster.  You have to put your hand on the gun while running in order to keep it from falling out.  a 9mm keltec.

anyone who has ever run with a 9 in their pants knows you need to put your hand on it to run.

So if it wasn't in his hand, his hand was on it.   

And if trayvon had eyes, he saw angry fat man, yelling slurs, chasing him with hand where gun goes.   Yes, that's a fcking threat, and I would have defended myself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 07:13:56 PM »
if you would decide to fight a man with a gun instead of running away, then you deserved to get shot you dumb fuck.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR A SKINNY BLACK KID WHO CAN EASILY OUTRUN THE FAT OLD MEXICAN MAN

fuck man dont be such a fucking moron

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
Can't believe people think he is going to end up serving serious time. Can't wait to bump this. You guys don't have to apologize, just a "damn, you called it, bro" will do.  :-*
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 07:19:49 PM »
if you would decide to fight a man with a gun instead of running away, then you deserved to get shot you dumb fuck.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR A SKINNY BLACK KID WHO CAN EASILY OUTRUN THE FAT OLD MEXICAN MAN

fair enough - however there is a belief that zimmerman took the back route behind the houses, and trayvon was taking the road.

a neighborhood pro like zimmerman would know what path to take to intercept the kid.   At this point, (see map below), Zimm now stood between trayvon and his destination.

Armed man chases you away - then he cuts around building to block your path to safety. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 07:43:33 PM »
THEN YOU TURN AND RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!

what the fuck man

come on

you dont fight a guy who is chasing you with a gun.   you just keep running and running and running.  at any point if you decide to turn around  and fight the guy, you just labeled yourself a complete fucking moron.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2012, 07:51:40 PM »
When i have a son I want to name him trayvon and have Tito meet him

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 08:23:35 PM »

Yea I'm sure travon can outrun a bullet

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2012, 08:25:25 PM »

what the fuck man

come on

you dont fight a guy who is chasing you with a gun.   you just keep running and running and running.  at any point if you decide to turn around  and fight the guy, you just labeled yourself a complete fucking moron.

true, but he's a 17 year old kid.  The armed man who was behind him was suddenly in front of him.

He should have run - but we don't know how fast Zimmerman appeared, if he emerged quickly or slowly, etc.   Dude ran the neighborhood watch, and was pretty militant - he probably came outta nowhere like a fat yard ninja.  

A kid might just think "okay, he's gonna shoot me in back, at least I have a fighting chance here..."

I think we all know, had trayvon been 21 with a gun permit - and shot zimmerman - he would have been cleared.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 08:28:31 PM »
Picture that...  a 21 year old coming back from walking to 7-11, drinking a sweet tea.   

Some fat dude with hand on 9mm starts calling me asshole and punk, chasing me 2 blocks in the dark.  Goes around the building to intercept me, blocking me from getting (to GF's) home safely.

21 year old is scared - this guy isn't a cop, but he has a hand on gun and has chased then cut me off.   21 year old draws his weapon and shoots the man on the dark streets.   Prosecutor reviews it, listens to 21 year old say he was scared of this unknown man with gun chasing him for blocks - and fired in self-defense...

the 21 year old wouldn't be charged.   

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 08:37:10 PM »
Zimmerpig looks fine to me! Probably got the blood nose from being scared after being arrested!

V

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »
zimmerman's story - of which there is no evidence - is that he gave up and was walking back to truck, and THEN trayvon attacked him and said he was going to die, etc.

Doesn't pass logic test.  Trayvon was a skinny kid who ran 2 blocks from this fat armed dude - ZIm was this angry armed man calling trayvon a punk and an asshole while chasing him thry the dark streets.

THEN we're supposed to believe they BOTH switched roles AT THE SAME TIME?   Trayvon suddenly turned into an evil yard ninja, attacking zimm and threatening to kill him, while ZImmermn suddenly lost all his anger and was retreating to truck, a hapless victim of the bully?

Doesn't smell right.

ANY of us - if we've been chased two blocks thru the rainy night by an armed man - are going to fight first, and rightfully so.  Often, the person saying "okay, you caught me, what do you want to chat about" ends up dead.  It's the smart person who realizes an armed man chasing you 2 blocks in the dark is a VERY REAL threat that attacks first IN THE NAME OF SELF DEFENSE.

240 is back
the king of
speculation maybes
and what ifs

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 02:56:18 AM »
Someone cares a little too much about this case...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 03:01:47 AM »
Mike Tyson didn't
there is of course an exception to every rule---bu if you are eluding to Robin givens....

or that bogus rape case....

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2012, 03:03:56 AM »
There's nothing to sort out in this case.

An armed man, 10 years older than you, has just chased you 2 blocks thru the rainy darkness while calling you a punk and an a-hole.

This isn't the time for conversation - if you feel threatened (and most people would), you defend yourself by whatever means at your disposal.

if an armed man chases me 50 feet, I'm shooting his ass.   I feel threatened.  
If he has chased me for 2 blocks with a gun, holy shit, no time for conversation at this point, it's life/death already.

Hey dumbass, the law doesn't care if you felt threated.  If you were the first one to throw a punch then you are guilty. Second Trayvon didn't know that Zimmerman was carrying a handgun so....clearly someone just couldn't control himself and started a fight.
all drugs - TPPIIP

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2012, 03:58:54 AM »
Hey dumbass, the law doesn't care if you felt threated.  If you were the first one to throw a punch then you are guilty. Second Trayvon didn't know that Zimmerman was carrying a handgun so....clearly someone just couldn't control himself and started a fight.

Jesus! [Spanish version] Even I know that Florida is a 'stand your ground'-state. So yes, there you may indeed act first when you feel threatened.

Damn, I'm not even an American and I know this. Get informed.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2012, 04:03:13 AM »
Treyvon G_Thong ambushed this poor Zimmerman-individual and started hitting him brutally, where his only way of escape was to draw a gun and fire, merely to save his life from the ruthless beating.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2012, 04:06:43 AM »
As an outsider with no dog in this fight: of course Zimmermann will walk. He's a hispanic, in a state full of hispanics, who murdered a young black man. Who did what is completely moot.

I personally would say that Zimmermann might have gotten the benefit of my doubt, if the shooting had happened where the point of first contact was. But he chased Trayvon, which, in a just legal system, should instantly invalidate his Stand Your Ground defense.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2012, 04:15:24 AM »

what the fuck man

come on

you dont fight a guy who is chasing you with a gun.   you just keep running and running and running.  at any point if you decide to turn around  and fight the guy, you just labeled yourself a complete fucking moron.

Fight or flight - it's not always a conscious decision.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2012, 04:19:46 AM »
This just in: Martin still dead.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2012, 04:53:54 AM »
Picture that...  a 21 year old coming back from walking to 7-11, drinking a sweet tea.   

Some fat dude with hand on 9mm starts calling me asshole and punk, chasing me 2 blocks in the dark.  Goes around the building to intercept me, blocking me from getting (to GF's) home safely.

21 year old is scared - this guy isn't a cop, but he has a hand on gun and has chased then cut me off.   21 year old draws his weapon and shoots the man on the dark streets.   Prosecutor reviews it, listens to 21 year old say he was scared of this unknown man with gun chasing him for blocks - and fired in self-defense...

the 21 year old wouldn't be charged.   

Bullshit.  It'd be the SAME situation.  It's your word, without proof.  It's the same situation.  You're still standing over a dead guy when the police arrive.

I've always thought of you as intelligent but your conspiracy theory nonsense and your willingness to draw conclusions where this is not enough evidence to be sure of anything - it smacks of stupid.  Using sentences like "if I were a juror.." - oh boy, you would never be a juror, you're too taken with the story and the romance of getting angry about it. 

It isn't necessary to choose a side - you know nothing that conclusively proves the nature of the final encounter.  You don't know either person - so you have absolutely no idea whether the man is a liar, or not.  You simply do not know, yet you assert what happens because some nutjob whacked out a few mspaint pictures to support the romance of a direct confrontation, at the choice of the fat mexican.  Fuck yeah, let's believe the juiciest rendition of this sordid affair!

What you can say is that the man most definitely had a large hand in someone's unnecessary death and that's really what manslaughter is about. 

I remember Rollins being interviewed about the WM3, back in the day, when he was going out and playing shows to support their legal fees.  Even with the documentaries and whatnot, the guy had the good grace to say "Look, I don't know if these kids are guilty or not guilty - but I know they didn't get a proper trial and that's what I'm about".  That's class.  That's how to be objective and that, my friend, is how to stay smart. 

(It's also how to not believe in Jesus, but that's another story  ;D)