Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 03:50:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Designer Protein  (Read 1818 times)
MassRuhlz
Getbig II

Mass Ruhlz

« on: December 03, 2005, 04:44:54 PM »

Anyone still use this stuff...i use to buy this all the time...they dont really advertise it like Optimum or muscletech anymore....still think it's a good product though...just bought some today...anyone use?
Report to moderator   Logged
manicstezzo
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 09:42:36 AM »

I don't use protein powders much, but when I do I use designer protein. I think it is one of the best and it's reasonably priced. Dps has it for 22.95 for 5 pounds.
tom joad
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 11:26:44 AM »

Designer Protein is the only protein powder that i've ever used.  It's probably not the number one whey protein on the market today but I think if you look in terms of quality & price it should still be near the top. 
littleguns
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 09:20:27 AM »

One of the pioneers when it comes to Whey Protein....I personally still use it, get a 5lb jug from Vitamin Shoppe for anywhere between 25-$30
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 03:00:24 PM »

One of the pioneers when it comes to Whey Protein....I personally still use it, get a 5lb jug from Vitamin Shoppe for anywhere between 25-$30

Designer private labels for the Vitamin Shoppe brand.  You might wanna save a few bucks.

:
muscle19
Getbig IV

Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 10:12:07 PM »

u guys spend way too much on protein, go to supplementdirect.com and click on the generic protein (supplement direct's brand) and u can buy 11lbs for 44 bucks (that is already including taxes). u can not beat that deal and yeah it is plain protein powder (non flavored) but if u mix it with crystal light, man o man does it taste good.

muscle

muscle
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 02:41:32 AM »

i dont use whey anylonger just casein but it was pretty good tasting and all.

Z
Flex 215
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 03:54:27 AM »

I didn't even know Designer Protein was anywhere near that cheap. I remember it being about $30 at GNC for the 2.2lb container in the late 90's. I go to a store here in Columbus, OH, that sells the 5.17lb container of Optimum Nutrition Whey for $27.
            Do you guys think the Designer Protein is better, since it's about the same price?
G o a t b o y
Time Out
Getbig V

Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 07:13:01 PM »

Anyone still use this stuff...i use to buy this all the time...they dont really advertise it like Optimum or muscletech anymore....still think it's a good product though...just bought some today...anyone use?

Protein is protein. Use whatever's cheap.

Ron: "I am lazy."
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 04:28:27 AM »

Use
Protein is protein.

Actually no.

Z
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!