Author Topic: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?  (Read 13375 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »

where is the evidence he was returning to his truck?  Aside from his word?  We know he traveled at least 2 blocks, as the dead kid was found two blocks from the truck.

What evidence is there, that zimm was returning to his truck?  Is it on the 911 tape?  Is it just his word?
what evidence do you have that he confronted trayvon?

what evidence do you have that he was brandishing his pistol?

what youre the only one who can assume things now? ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 04:53:33 PM »
Doesn't matter who started it.

correct.  it's a messed up law.  I can chase a stranger 2 blocks, start a fight, start losing the fight, then blast him.  And it's legal.

And the jury would convict my ass DESPITE the law.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 04:55:15 PM »
what evidence do you have that he confronted trayvon?
what evidence do you have that he was brandishing his pistol?
what youre the only one who can assume things now? ;)

jury won't believe zimm - he was exaggerating shit on the phone.  he's an exaggerator, they'll see that.

If YOU would bet the rent check that zimm suddenly changed course, and trayvon suddenly did too, that's cool.  I don't buy it.  Zimm chased, zimm admitted trayvon ran.  I can't disprove any statement zimm creates, but the jury sure can disregard it as bullshit from a non-credible shooter ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
tony, do you believe the jury has to acquit because the prosecutor can't disprove zimm's statement?

I think that's what you're saying.  Not the case.  Defenses deliver all sorts of theories and claims all the time.  Some true, some false. 

Jury will decide if he's lying.  I think they'll convict him because they think he's lying.  I think he did challenge trayvon, demand ID or try to detain, then took an ass-whooping.  And I think anyone who lies about 1% of a totally justified shoot belongs in prison.  Tell the truth, or go to prison.   I believe it was a legal shoot but he surrounded it with so many little lies and exaggerations that he'll do time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 04:59:22 PM »
correct.  it's a messed up law.  I can chase a stranger 2 blocks, start a fight, start losing the fight, then blast him.  And it's legal.

And the jury would convict my ass DESPITE the law.  

It's not messed up at all.  You don't have the right to kill someone because they start a fight with you.  This isn't the 1800s Wild Wild West.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 05:00:44 PM »
It's not messed up at all.  You don't have the right to kill someone because they start a fight with you.  This isn't the 1800s Wild Wild West.

Yes, yes you do - IF you can claim you feared for your life.

I can walk my 130 pound ass onto your porch, take a shit on your doormat, then when you walk out 280 pounds of muscle -

I can claim I have a weak heart and I feared for my life and I shot you.  And it's legal, but it's up to the jury to decide if credible threat.

It's a really vague law that I don't like.   I like more exacts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:11 PM »
Yes, yes you do - IF you can claim you feared for your life.

I can walk my 130 pound ass onto your porch, take a shit on your doormat, then when you walk out 280 pounds of muscle -

I can claim I have a weak heart and I feared for my life and I shot you.  And it's legal, but it's up to the jury to decide if credible threat.

It's a really vague law that I don't like.   I like more exacts.

No, that stupid hypothetical will never happen.  You watch too much TV.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:38 PM »
It's not messed up at all.  You don't have the right to kill someone because they start a fight with you.  This isn't the 1800s Wild Wild West.

so you think zimm is guilty

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »
No, that stupid hypothetical will never happen.  You watch too much TV.

That hypothetical can happen.   A little old lady can shoot a huge bodybuilder who hasen't touched her - because she felt threatened and had a bad ticker.

It's the law, and it's a little vague for my tastes. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »

You're right, you just have to feel your life is being threatened, and that's very subjective.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2012, 05:23:51 PM »
jury won't believe zimm - he was exaggerating shit on the phone.  he's an exaggerator, they'll see that.

If YOU would bet the rent check that zimm suddenly changed course, and trayvon suddenly did too, that's cool.  I don't buy it.  Zimm chased, zimm admitted trayvon ran.  I can't disprove any statement zimm creates, but the jury sure can disregard it as bullshit from a non-credible shooter ;)
whats the burden of proof in a case like this 240?

we know that at the very least zimmerman was telling the truth on part of his story as his has witnessess to corroberate his story.

So youre saying that he lied about parts of it but not all of it then?

again whats the burden of proof in a case like this 240?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »
so you think zimm is guilty

Based on what I have seen and read so far, I think he acted in self defense. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2012, 05:49:48 PM »
Didn't we already have this discussion about a thousand times?

G

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »
Didn't we already have this discussion about a thousand times?

all us lawyers on getbig are discussing our case  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »
whats the burden of proof in a case like this 240?

we know that at the very least zimmerman was telling the truth on part of his story as his has witnessess to corroberate his story.

So youre saying that he lied about parts of it but not all of it then?

again whats the burden of proof in a case like this 240?

The burder of proof varies from jury to jury, dude.  You know that.  Defenses try all sorts of narratives of what happened.  The prosecutor doesn't have to "disprove" anything.  The prosecution will say "Zimm admitted he was chasing and Trayvon was running.  Two blocks later, he caught him.  We don't know who swung first, but we do know zimm took 1-3 injuries and trayvon took a bullet."

Then they will ask the jurors what they would do if they were 17, and an armed man had just chased them two blocks in the dark with a gun.

Then they'll remind jurors that when you're as scared as trayvon must have been, the instinct of any of us would be to first punch the armed man doing the chasing - trayvon was just standing his ground, unarmed against an armed attacker.

At this point, defense can try to tell jury that zimmerman was being chased by trayvon, but he sure won't take the stand to explain it ;) 

Jury will have to decide who they believe.  Prosecutor will say "If you believe the armed man calling a teenager an asshole while chasing him 2 blocks in the dark despite police directive, vote not guilty".   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »
You're right, you just have to feel your life is being threatened, and that's very subjective.

Not entirely subjective.  If you have a situation like Zimmerman's, where someone was beating the crap out of him, broke his nose, and he's on his back getting pummeled "MMA style," it's not so subjective.  And if you've ever been hit in the nose you know how disoriented you can become, especially with watery eyes making it difficult to see.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2012, 06:24:27 PM »
Not entirely subjective.  If you have a situation like Zimmerman's, where someone was beating the crap out of him, broke his nose, and he's on his back getting pummeled "MMA style," it's not so subjective.  And if you've ever been hit in the nose you know how disoriented you can become, especially with watery eyes making it difficult to see.

the law is flawed in that a person can create the circumstances for a fight - begin losing that fight - then introduce a gun and kill the other person.

I don't like that one bit.  I can do the same - walk around the mall calling people's girlfriend a whore until one of them pummels me - then shoot their head off.

legal but screwed up.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 03:27:35 AM »
None that I've heard.  

That picture is further evidence that Martin beat the crap out of Zimmerman.  

LOL that is hilarious! That picture shows someone that has been a minor physical altercation, minor superficial injuries.

A little bit of blood under his nose and it looks he has the crap beaten out of him lmao!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2012, 03:38:41 AM »

Well I believe the law states that it is self defence if the attack would lead a "reasonable" person to believe their life was in grave danger.

There were 14 screams recorded in one phone 911 witness phone call. Zimmerman claims they were his screams. The injuries Zimmerman displayed would not warrant a "reasonable" man to scream 14 times in quick succession...

He is either a liar or at best a hysterical pussy(i.e not a "reasonable" person.)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2012, 10:58:04 AM »
LOL that is hilarious! That picture shows someone that has been a minor physical altercation, minor superficial injuries.

A little bit of blood under his nose and it looks he has the crap beaten out of him lmao!

It supports the medical report that he had a broken nose, two black eyes, and cuts on the back of his head.  Yes, Martin was beating the crap out of Zimmerman.  That's why Martin is dead.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2012, 11:34:02 AM »
martin is dead because zimm couldn't mind his fucking business,trying to play the hero

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2012, 11:45:20 AM »
martin is dead because zimm couldn't mind his fucking business,trying to play the hero

At least Tray went out on top right?     ddduhhhooooo!!!!!!   :o  :o  :o

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2012, 11:52:56 AM »
dumb responce,but that's to be expected  ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2012, 12:31:34 PM »
It supports the medical report that he had a broken nose, two black eyes, and cuts on the back of his head.  Yes, Martin was beating the crap out of Zimmerman.  That's why Martin is dead.

Here are a couple pics from the police station after he killed Trayvon, after the little bit of blood had been wiped way, remember paramedics who attended the scene were happy that Zimmerman didn't have any injuries that required him  to attend hospital, he never received a single stitch...

Bit odd for someone who's just had the living cr@p beaten out them so bad they feared for their life!

I believe I am quite a reasonable person and to me those do not look like the sort of injuries of someone who has just taken a vicious beating ...they look like the injuries of someone who has been in a minor scuffle.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2012, 12:32:58 PM »
We can all agree on one thing, Zimmerman is one ugly slug.
A