Author Topic: Seeking out hot chicks in the gym.  (Read 1412 times)

MikMaq

Seeking out hot chicks in the gym.
« on: December 03, 2012, 08:08:54 PM »
Serious question for those that are not surrounded by young fertile girls in your day to day grind.

Do you every find yourself seeking out young hot chicks with no other purpose than to spice up your spank bank.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Seeking out hot chicks in the gym.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 08:10:01 PM »
Serious question for those that are not surrounded by young fertile girls in your day to day grind.

Do you every find yourself seeking out young hot chicks with no other purpose than to spice up your spank bank.

you should just join the falcon public masturbation club - find a nice bush outside the entrance and go to town.

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 08:21:05 PM »
you should just join the falcon public masturbation club - find a nice bush outside the entrance and go to town.
Meh I found this local cashier that is at the top of the list, she's super short and small, got a super cute duck face, I get a real dirty pedo vibe just thinking of her, but it gets better she's super bitchy and rough, and would probably stab you for talking the wrong way.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 10:42:50 PM »
..............I get a real dirty pedo vibe just thinking of her..................... ....

Uh...........what....... ...the................fu ck?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 01:18:27 AM »
Ratard showing his true Alcoholic Autistic Adolescent Abusing colors in this thread

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 03:33:01 AM »
 :P