Author Topic: Do bodybuilders take advantage of the benefits of hyperbaric chamber therapy?  (Read 8940 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
hyperbolic chamber? is that a chamber in which a distinguished university graduate, such as yourself (or your beloved queen vissy) tells wildly exaggerated stories (about giants, for instance)?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
hyperbolic chamber? is that a chamber in which a distinguished university graduate, such as yourself (or your beloved queen vissy) tells wildly exaggerated stories (about giants, for instance)?

Wrong negro dipshit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I've heard that it would be much more beneficial to someone like a distance runner, where energy systems used are more aerobic vs. traditional anaerobic exercises used by Bodybuilders. Kind of the same thing with EPO doping.

Maybe someone has a better answer but I remember asking an old Biochemistry Prof who was also a bodybuilder  this question and this was what I remember.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
???

Of course. Because of their extreme athleticism and the injuries that go.along with it. Hahahahahaha!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
It would benefical in the increased rate it helps heal injuries and the increased oxygen in the muscles to name a few.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Of course. Because of their extreme athleticism and the injuries that go.along with it. Hahahahahaha!

Yes Coach, we can all laugh,its bodybuilding ha,ha. Theres no doubt anyone let alone athletes would benefit. My question is how much better can it make a bodybuilder directly or indirectly and in what ways? Injuries alone would be huge and with being enhanced and superoxygenated, workouts would be better, higher and higher energy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Wrong negro dipshit.

post of the year....  hahahah I can't stop laughing!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

haha... you're a fucking jerk.

self hating douche bag

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

did the chubby chocolate face misspell it at first?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
haha... you're a fucking jerk.

self hating douche bag

I speak from experience. Bodybuilding and athletics. I know what I say.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
did the chubby chocolate face misspell it at first?

of course he did - then tintin came along and very subtly corrected it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
If you are a NPC national level or IFBB bodybuilder. It should certainly be apart of the arsenal ideally year around, but at least for the bulking and precontest phase of a show. No doubt about it. Too many benefits not do it. Dont know the cost of the therapy but Phil, Kai, Jay, guys on that level should look into it., they have the cash flow.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Turns out you can buy one for $5-6k.. not bad at all.. If I had Jay Cutler money I would buy it.. but I have Dan Hill money.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Btw 240, when jay had his arm "injury" which left the bruise, depending on when it happened, had he used the chamber it could have cleared that bruise within hours.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If you are a NPC national level or IFBB bodybuilder. It should certainly be apart of the arsenal ideally year around, but at least for the bulking and precontest phase of a show. No doubt about it. Too many benefits not do it. Dont know the cost of the therapy but Phil, Kai, Jay, guys on that level should look into it., they have the cash flow.

Seriously wiggs, think about this. What is hyperbaric used for? 95% of bodybuilders.don't train hard enough to break a sweat let alone anything else.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Turns out you can buy one for $5-6k.. not bad at all.. If I had Jay Cutler money I would buy it.. but I have Dan Hill money.

Yes, but at least not Dan Hill body. Haha

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Btw 240, when jay had his arm "injury" which left the bruise, depending on when it happened, had he used the chamber it could have cleared that bruise within hours.

so it is a hyperbolic chamber, after all

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Yes, but at least not Dan Hill body. Haha
blessing of the year :D

Here are some athletes who use them supposedly :
http://www.healingdives.com/2120.html

Perhaps you’re intrigued by your colleagues’ discussions regarding the healing benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy.  You’ve heard how HBOT speeds up recovery from injuries, enhances athletic performance, relieves fatigue, and has potent anti-aging benefits*.  However, you’ve not yet purchased your own portable hyperbaric chamber. The Healing Dives portable hyperbaric chambers are perfect for use in training camp, on the road, or at home.

SPECIAL OFFERS:                                                                                     
Contact us regarding special offers for professional athletes and their families.

PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES:                                                           
These athletes and sports professionals own, use, or have used portable hyperbaric chambers.

BASEBALL

Brian Jordan, Atlanta Braves
John Smoltz, Atlanta Braves
Paul Byrd, Boston Red Sox
J.D. Drew, Boston Red Sox
Ryan Braun, Milwaukee Brewers, MVP
Carlos Gomez, Milwaukee Brewers
Shaun Marcum, Milwaukee Brewers
Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
Jimmy Rollins, Philadelphia Phillies
Ryan Klesco, San Diego Padres

BASKETBALL

Wilson Chandler, Denver Nuggets
Charlie Ward, Houston Rockets, '93 Heisman Trophy Winner
Nick Anderson, Memphis Grizzlies
Kendall Gill, Milwaukee Bucks
Tyreke Evans, Sacramento Kings
Sitapha Savané, CB Gran Canaria (Spain)

BICYCLING

Lance Armstrong, Tour de France Winner
Michael Freiberg, Fly V Australia

BODYBUILDING

Roc Shabazz, Professional Bodybuilder
Tammy Leady, Women's Fitness Pro

BOXING

Evander Holyfield
Sergio Martinez

FOOTBALL

Eric Beverly, Atlanta Falcons
Keion Carpenter, Atlanta Falcons
Ed Hartwell, Atlanta Falcons
Michael Vick, Atlanta Falcons
Todd Weiner, Atlanta Falcons
Bryan Scott, Buffalo Bills
Jon Corto, Buffalo Bills
Andra Davis, Buffalo Bills
Drayton Florence, Buffalo Bills
Paul Poslusny, Buffalo Bills
Dan Morgan, Carolina Panthers
Bryan Robinson, Cincinnati Bengals
Kenny Watson, Cincinnati Bengals
Madieu Williams, Cincinnati Bengals
Kenyon Coleman, Cleveland Browns
Montario Hardesty, Cleveland Browns
Reggie Hodges, Cleveland Browns
Mohamed Massaquoi, Cleveland Browns
Benjamin Watson, Cleveland Browns
Kevin Burnett, Dallas Cowboys
Terrell Owens, Dallas Cowboys
Tim Tebow, Denver Broncos
Kalimba Edwards, Detroit Lions
Brian Cushing, Houston Texans
Dwight Freeney, Indianapolis Colts
Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars
Dexter McCleon, Kansas City Chiefs
Zach Thomas, Kansas City Chiefs
Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints
Travis Beckum, New York Giants
Michael Boley, New York Giants
Plaxico Burress, New York Giants
Jonathan Goff, New York Giants
Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants
Jeremy Shockey, New York Giants
Justin Tuck, New York Giants
Steve Weatherford, New York Giants
Gibril Wilson, New York Giants
Nick Folk, New York Jets
Santonio Holmes, New York Jets
Bill Flowers, Ole Miss
Brian Westbrook, Philadelphia Eagles
Hines Ward, Pittsburg Steelers
Verron Hayes, Pittsburgh Steelers
Craig Davis, San Diego Chargers
Travis Hall, San Francisco 49ers
Tony Parrish, San Francisco 49ers
Jamie Winborn, San Francisco 49ers
Braylon Edwards, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Okung, Seattle Seahawks
Patrick Kerney, Seattle Seahawks
Jerome Pathon, Seattle Seahawks
Donnie Avery, St. Louis Rams
Jimmy Farris, Washington Redskins
Rod Gardner, Washington Redskins
DeAngelo Hall, Washington Redskins
Santana Moss, Washington Redskins
Shawn Springs, Washington Redskins
Gilbert Arenas, Washington Wizards
Derrick Tinsley, University of Tennessee
Karon Riley, Former Atlanta Falcon
Jimmy Brumbaugh, Former GA Force player
Michael Lawson, Former GA Force player
Trace Armstrong, Former NFL Player
Zach Thomas, Former NFL Player
Bill Romanowski, Former NFL Player

GOLF

Tiger Woods

HOCKEY

Garnet Exelby, Atlanta Thrashers
Ian Lapierre, Philadelphia Flyers
Mario Lemieux, Pittsburgh Penguins
Yannick Tremblay, Former Atlanta Thrasher

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Thiago "Pitbull" Alves
Vitor Belfort
Urijah Faber
John Howard
Sean Loeffler
Cody Williams

OFF ROAD MOTORCYCLE RACING

Ben Grabham, Motorex KTM (Australia)

POWERLIFTING

Scot Mendelson, World's Strongest Man

RACING

John Sipple, Palmer Chiropractic

SKATEBOARDING

Paul (P-Rod) Rodriguez, Jr.

TRACK

Sharon Seagrave, Olympic Runner
Karen Shinkins, Olympic Runner

TRIATHLON

Damon Barnett

COACHES:

FOOTBALL

Bobby Lankford, U. of Georgia Coach, former NFL Coach
Tim Adams, Former Oakland Raiders Coach Robert Lyles, Former GA Force Coach

HOCKEY

Brad McCrimmon, Atlanta Thrashers Coach, former NHL Player
Greg Stathis, Georgia Tech Ice Hockey Coach

SOCCER

Iggy Moleka, Atlanta Silverbacks Coach

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Maybe you should stick your head in one for about six months then

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Seriously wiggs, think about this. What is hyperbaric used for? 95% of bodybuilders.don't train hard enough to break a sweat let alone anything else.

I can only speak to guys Ive seen train in the past. Jay, Kai, Ronnie and all the clips and videos ive seen from the 90s and 00s show that training would certainly benefit from it. Theres no doubt about it.

Ill write the benefits a third time for you. Injuries, including bruises, the benefit of the extra blood volume from the peds plus enriching that extra blood with oxygen would certainly be beneficial.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
current bodybuilders and athletes are of different molds.. the body composition of  a bodybuilder would obviously demand a higher volume of tissue oxygenation as opposed to the athlete.. further, his current drug regimen could also expose his pos/neg response to  a much higher atmospheric pressure of oxygen.. Rem.. to those knowledgable in their biochem... this technology was theoretically established to compete w/ hemoglobin's sudden uptake of CO instead of 02.due to whatever cause of poisoning..... this is def a dangerous game that these so called bodybuilders are playing..esp if they enjoy being under eventual metabolic acidosis on top of having a cascade of other numerous complications that inevitably will follow.... the athlete has better assimilated his production of energy (ATP) via aerobic conditions.. this shall play a key role in their physiological responses

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This is my mark I leave to bodybuild. Hyperbolic chmbers. Mutate bodybuild to meta-mutant thrpu level 5 mutation previous unseen.
Wigfela good pupil.

GH15 approved
Lion of Judah

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Lay off the hyperbolic chamber wiggs.

eat a watermelon, rob a liquor store and impregnate a fat white girl and your pigmentation will come back

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
current bodybuilders and athletes are of different molds.. the body composition of  a bodybuilder would obviously demand a higher volume of tissue oxygenation as opposed to the athlete.. further, his current drug regimen could also expose his pos/neg response to  a much higher atmospheric pressure of oxygen.. Rem.. to those knowledgable in their biochem... this technology was theoretically established to compete w/ hemoglobin's sudden uptake of CO instead of 02.due to whatever cause of poisoning..... this is def a dangerous game that these so called bodybuilders are playing..esp if they enjoy being under eventual metabolic acidosis on top of having a cascade of other numerous complications that inevitably will follow.... the athlete has better assimilated his production of energy (ATP) via aerobic conditions.. this shall play a key role in their physiological responses

Although, I know bodybuilder are the most doped up of the bunch, professional athletes are dirty also. I believe a safe and very beneficial program could be created knowing what all these guys are on. No doubt.