Author Topic: just broke up with gf  (Read 12142 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: just broke up with gf
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2012, 01:06:27 PM »

I don't know bro, but can't remember calling a girl "GF" that I haven't even banged since I was probably 12, would usually have to be having sex for at least a couple months before I would start considering a proper relationship.

If a girl was telling me she loved me after a couple dates, I would in all honesty think she was a whacko, not saying that would stop me trying to f@ck her but would be thinking short term as she's a whacko lol

this. ..there is a very short window 3 weeks usually of meeting a girl when shes digging you and you must do everything in your power to get in her pants..... Wait too long and u WILL be pushed into the friend zone, even if she is attracted to you..... once this window is closed your best bet is to walk away and try and reinvent yourself so if that window does reopen you wont fuck it up. Less you say, less she knows about you, less time you allow her to get to know you the better...
l

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2012, 01:13:34 PM »
this. ..there is a very short window 3 weeks usually of meeting a girl when shes digging you and you must do everything in your power to get in her pants..... Wait too long and u WILL be pushed into the friend zone, even if she is attracted to you..... once this window is closed your best bet is to walk away and try and reinvent yourself so if that window does reopen you wont fuck it up. Less you say, less she knows about you, less time you allow her to get to know you the better...
This has happened to me several years ago.. I didn't become an alpha male initially, became a girls "friend" and till this day we are just friends no matter how hard I try to nail her and despite all her flirting and sexual things she says to me. Felt like a creep when I actually made a move. I am destined for life in the friend zone now, even though shes very hot.. when I think in the beginning I definitely could have hit it, but was one big ol bitch.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2012, 01:20:30 PM »
4 pages and no pics of the bitch.  :(

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2012, 01:24:53 PM »
just as many people on here come from various walks of life, and have their an experiences, so too do women. Many times the women that we deal with don't feel comfortable telling us what has happened to them, for fear of the men in their lives leaving.

There are tons of women who have been raped, abused by their fathers or other men, and they go thru life somewhat normally. Have great jobs, make very good money. But, many times the past comes out in drinking, sleeping around, drugs, cutting, acting out, yelling, etc.
There is a rhyme and reason for everything. Problem is, many who "give it a try" wind up finding that they are in over their heads, especially when they are putting more work in than the other person, and they blame you  for not being understanding or lacking in patience.

It's like seeing a Ferrari at a seedy used car dealership----walk away, walk away real fast.

*Thanks. I have a job in which I deal with the underbelly of this world.

parole officer?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »
the fact that no pics are posted means,

She is Fat
she is Ugly
she is Black
He is still in Love with her

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2012, 01:48:25 PM »
galenko is s shitty poster always posting 5 year old pics of himself and none of his hoe
A

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2012, 01:52:17 PM »
galenko is s shitty poster always posting 5 year old pics of himself and none of his hoe

I have to disagree with you there my tall friend.  I think Gal is cool.  I would, however, think he was that much cooler if he was posting pics of his ex-ho :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2012, 02:02:15 PM »
the fact that no pics are posted means,

She is Fat
she is Ugly
she is Black
He is still in Love with her

maybe so brother but Im suprised. dude is pretty good looking and has the body.....I dont think hes bullshitting.

are his pictures old or recent?
l

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
the next ones may get in line to apply

:D

and there was this somking hot blonde in the gym today which i wanted to chat up but was short on time bc had appointment with the now ex.

oh well, tomorow is another day.

yes, was the alcoholic one.

I just got married to wife number 4. I have divorced or broken up with more woman then gh15 posted steroid advice .
I'm no player, but I feel it insane to stay in any relationship that gets dysfunctional .

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2012, 03:20:49 PM »
oh yeah, while you are notorious for posting pics with women ::)

dont be so upset bc i call you a washed up fatso.

Falcon actually has posted quite a bunch during the years, before your time Gale!

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »
I just got married to wife number 4. I have divorced or broken up with more woman then gh15 posted steroid advice .
I'm no player, but I feel it insane to stay in any relationship that gets dysfunctional .
Define dysfunctional big guy? Did the wifey not take to well to your "joking" suggestion of doing beasty?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2012, 03:27:48 PM »
Lol, coming from the guy whos glory days are long gone. Face it, you are a shitty poster now.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »
Lol, coming from the guy whos glory days are long gone. Face it, you are a shitty poster now.

Once a legend, always a legend.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2012, 03:42:26 PM »
Once a legend, always a legend.
His physique used to do the talking. Now, he is fat and delusional.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »
His physique used to do the talking. Now, he is fat and delusional.

Well, we can't be in our prime forever.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2012, 11:11:12 PM »
I just want to fuck but I'm way too ugly to. The vast majority of you guys are most likely very attractive men... stop bitching about it on here and get that pussy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2012, 01:21:42 AM »
well haveing pmīd with Galeniko a fair bit and being a man of experience.. ;) i think Galeniko is a good guy and someone i would train with and go out on the piss with. He is a guy who is not a big mouth like some kids on here and i think would back you up all the way when the shit hits the fan... comes over very loyal too, that is a very important thing that few understand nowadays.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2012, 01:22:56 AM »
I just want to fuck but I'm way too ugly to. The vast majority of you guys are most likely very attractive men... stop bitching about it on here and get that pussy.
if ur ugly u need to stick with one woman or get rich and pay for it

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2012, 01:25:41 AM »
I've just gone through all 5 pages and there's not one god dam pussy pic of the ex.

WHAT THE FUCK GIVES
P

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2012, 01:35:07 AM »
I've just gone through all 5 pages and there's not one god dam pussy pic of the ex.

WHAT THE FUCK GIVES
respectable women dont take nudes

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2012, 03:21:45 AM »

WHAT THE FUCK GIVES

^^^^ this

I feel ashamed of myself for going through 5 pages and not seeing a pic..

WTF..we should put you timeout for this atrocity.
I

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2012, 03:44:13 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2012, 04:03:52 AM »

lol

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2012, 04:11:41 AM »
respectable women dont take nudes

Gotta generally agree with this. Women are just a bit dumb in the head (like I keep telling you guys) because they actually think that the guys they're dating aren't jerks. They actually think when they break up with a guy, he won't go a post the nude pics, vids, etc, all over the net. Dumbies... men can be total idiots but women truly are the lesser gender. Sad thing is, it's their parents that create it. Cut the parents' stupid teachings out and you'll get more smarter and respectable women.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2012, 08:26:34 AM »
not fat, is tiny

ugly, wouldnt say so, is a solid 7

black is not, but whats not good about black girls, theyre awesome

nah not still in love

here

Yea dude

She looks like a wino