Author Topic: An Athlete with a Heart of Gold .... GUESS THE RACE  (Read 5074 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: An Athlete with a Heart of Gold .... GUESS THE RACE
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 08:07:01 PM »
I have no need for I already know these things.  He has given money. Others, such as men and women in our Armed Forces have given their lives.  Which is the greater of the two? 

I put not stock in religion and even less in mankind in general.  Again, which is the greater of the two.  Giving your life or your money?  Opening your wallet or your heart?  The widow's mite comes to mind.  What Gates does is to be commended but it in no way makes him the most generous to date.
From a Utilitarian aspect, Bill Gates.  He has helped more people and continues to do so, whereas a dead soldier perhaps marginally helped anything (if at all even) and is dead and therefore can`t do anymore.  Bill Gates easily has been more important than the life of one dead soldier.  This is inarguable.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2012, 08:08:40 PM »
From a Utilitarian aspect, Bill Gates.  He has helped more people and continues to do so, whereas a dead soldier perhaps marginally helped anything (if at all even) and is dead and therefore can`t do anymore.  Bill Gates easily has been more important than the life of one dead soldier.  This is inarguable.

Your choice.  And a very cold one at that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2012, 08:10:30 PM »
Your choice.
I don`t think its possible to equate it in any other way.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 10:05:13 PM »
Your choice.  And a very cold one at that.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »
I don`t think its possible to equate it in any other way.

Stanley: How can you justify all this?
Gabriel: You're not looking at the big picture Stan. Here's a scenario. You have the power to cure all the world's diseases but the price for this is that you must kill a single innocent child, could you kill that child Stanley?
Stanley: No.
Gabriel: You disappoint me, it's the greatest good.
Stanley: Well how about 10 innocents?
Gabriel: Now you're gettin' it, how about a hundred - how about a THOUSAND? Not to save the world but to preserve our way of life.
Stanley: No man has the right to make that decision; you're no different from any other terrorist.
Gabriel: No, you're wrong Stanley. Thousands die every day for no reason at all, where's your bleeding heart for them? You give your twenty dollars to Greenpeace every year thinking you're changing the world? What countries will harbor terrorists when they realize the consequences of what I'll do? Did you know that I can buy nuclear warheads in Minsk for forty million each? Hell, I'd buy half a dozen and even get a discount!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 10:19:24 PM »
he makes $43k per game.

He is making $700k in 2012.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 10:31:45 PM »
Bill Gates is the most generous human being to have ever walked the planet so far.  Guess the political affiliation and the lack of religion.   8)
Generous!, if you call creating a monopoly that saw him profit from ripping off hundreds of millions of hard working people as GENEROUS, well then he is very generous.  He is such a crook his own government sued him.  What you fuckers fail to realise that is to get mega wealthy you have to be a mega criminal, and GATES is definitely that.  All his hand outs are for tax benefits,  and positive Public Relations (which seems to have worked, because you dumb Cun+s think the worlds biggest crook is a SAINT) and also to serve Elitist Agendas.  Rich fuckers like Bill rely on the stupidity of the average Joe when designing their PR campaigns.  It always amazes me that people think the Worlds wealthiest Man is a good guy!  

Maybe you gullible fucks should investigate Monsanto and eugenics to get an idea of what Saint Bill is up to to the moment, not to mention the corrupt and tax exempt "Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation".  If Bill has his way, Getbig wouldn't exist, it is the type of people who are attracted to GETBIG that Bill wants to wipe out with his Ultrasonic Sterilisation Testicle Zapper device.

The real agenda,  to create a monopolistic system of world control in every area of human life. Vaccines, pharmaceuticals, GMOs, reproductive control, weather manipulation, global warming -- these and many other points of entry are the means by which the Gates Foundation is making great strides to control the world by pretending to help improve and save it. (You Dumb Fucks)

V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 10:55:05 PM »
Bill Gates is the most generous human being to have ever walked the planet so far.  Guess the political affiliation and the lack of religion.   8)

Hi retard.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 11:16:38 PM »
broke in 3 years

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 11:22:01 PM »
Please refrain from posting positive things about blacks or jews. Not the getbig way chief :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 11:33:59 PM »
Bill Gates is the most generous human being to have ever walked the planet so far.  Guess the political affiliation and the lack of religion.   8)

Abraham Lincoln may disagree there son. . .  and he ain't the first guy on the list.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 11:56:21 PM »
Abraham Lincoln may disagree there son. . .  and he ain't the first guy on the list.
???

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 12:02:11 AM »
I thought Republicans don`t like free handouts.  ???

government handouts =/= private charity handouts.
all drugs - TPPIIP

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2012, 01:55:20 AM »
he makes $43k per game.

He is making $700k in 2012.
you crazy? Johnson makes millions a year.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2012, 06:52:46 AM »
That's a good thing to have done for some kids. He has my respect as a decent human being.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2012, 07:45:28 AM »
Good story :)

x2

But each child made sure to purchase toys for siblings and other relatives as well.

:)
R

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
you crazy? Johnson makes millions a year.

240's right about the 700k in 2012.

Escalates to 6.2M next year, though.

Regardless, it's way cool what he did.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2012, 08:18:53 AM »
He probably spends more on "making it rain" in strip clubs on a Monday night

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2012, 08:28:51 AM »
Good to see this. He's not forgotten where he came from and is a positive role model for kids.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2012, 09:17:50 AM »
He probably spends more on "making it rain" in strip clubs on a Monday night

And rightfully so. Strippers need handouts too.

Kidding aside, it still doesn't take away from the fact that he engaged in a relatively selfless act for random people in society. Altruism.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2012, 09:27:07 AM »
And rightfully so. Strippers need handouts too.

Kidding aside, it still doesn't take away from the fact that he engaged in a relatively selfless act for random people in society. Altruism.

All tax writeoffs and aderal

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2012, 01:24:18 PM »
The amount of money and time Bill Gates gives to charity is miniscule compared to his net worth. You fucking fail yet again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »
The amount of money and time Bill Gates gives to charity is miniscule compared to his net worth. You fucking fail yet again.
He has given over 50 percent of his wealth away already and plans to give all of it away by the end of his life.  I hope this helps, you incorrigible moron.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027878/Bill-Gates-pledges-58-billion-fortune-charity--children.html

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2012, 01:37:37 PM »
He has given over 50 percent of his wealth away already and plans to give all of it away by the end of his life.  I hope this helps, you incorrigible moron.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027878/Bill-Gates-pledges-58-billion-fortune-charity--children.html

"Plans to give it all away by the end of his life". Ok when Bill Gates is sleeping rough on the streets after giving his last dollar to charity bring this topic back up.

::)

Even if Bill Gates gives 99% of his money to charity he will still have more than everyone on this forum, what part of that don't you understand? He has so much money he has nothing else to do with it. That's not real generosity and he certainly is not the most generous man in the USA.