Author Topic: so, what attracted her to $125 million baseball star ryan howard ?  (Read 7791 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: so, what attracted her to $125 million baseball star ryan howard ?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
I saw Phil Heath like this picture on his instagram moments ago

ha, that dolly looks like tyson beckford..

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 04:28:02 PM »
Ryan Howard's nose looks like a Cow's kneed.

I wonder how a black beautiful chick feels everytime they see these millionair brothers dating/marrying white girls.

Wooosssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
funny how the colored man has now become the new uber man while the white has become the new untermensch. Was really worth it to give all these colored people more liberties and right huh, look where that led us.
Brutal insecurities. Us!? Speak for yourself. You want stuff - go out and get it. Stop this mealy-mouthed racial whining. Cripes. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »
funny how the colored man has now become the new uber man while the white has become the new untermensch. Was really worth it to give all these colored people more liberties and right huh, look where that led us.

All this is irrelevant when genetic engineering begins to be perfected. Genetic engineering is the great equalizer. It won't be available to everyone in the west but in countries like China and North Korea it will be common place.  Eventually, we will all be ruled by seven foot tall, big dicked, super genius yellow men.  
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »
RG3 and his fiancé

She has been with him since college, maybe even high school

an 18$ mil signing bonus only got him that??

guy got duped! >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 04:38:31 PM »
an 18$ mil signing bonus only got him that??

guy got duped! >:(
she's got nice boobage...and as stated has been with him since college (she knew to keep a hold on him). From interviews down here, he seems very down to earth and not the "playa" type.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2012, 04:43:22 PM »
she's got nice boobage...and as stated has been with him since college (she knew to keep a hold on him). From interviews down here, he seems very down to earth and not the "playa" type.

she does have nice big natural tits..which are required.

But give him about three years until the "baby mommas" start popping up out of the woodwork.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2243199/Baseball-star-Ryan-Howards-cheerleader-wife-trashes-wedding-dress-beach-photo-shoot.html

These guys are so fucking stupid.  Why the fuck would you marry a cheerleader?  Now what?  Get her pregnant, she'll divorce you and gets to keep half your money?  What a douche. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 06:09:17 PM »
All this is irrelevant when genetic engineering begins to be perfected. Genetic engineering is the great equalizer. It won't be available to everyone in the west but in countries like China and North Korea it will be common place.  Eventually, we will all be ruled by seven foot tall, big dicked, super genius yellow men.  
in the west people dont reproduce anymore anyways and abandonned kids are taught not to reproduce either once adults. White people will probably disapear simply by not reproducing at all anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 06:30:33 PM »
  his nose

also... did any one catch the boils on rg 3's face on mnf?

eew, gross.  what causes those?   herpes?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
must be the AIDS and $

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2012, 10:40:34 PM »
I just read that the reason black men and women can run faster than whites is because they can get more oxygen to the lungs because of the size of their nostrils. Interesting theory. Scientist theorize that a human being may have the capacity to run upward of 40mph in the near future if the human is close to 7 feet tall and has a massive nose/nostrils.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-01/scientists-investigate-how-break-biological-speed-limits-humans

steroids is reason blacks run faster

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 08:15:40 AM »
These guys are so fucking stupid.  Why the fuck would you marry a cheerleader?  Now what?  Get her pregnant, she'll divorce you and gets to keep half your money?  What a douche. 

They probably do stuff that most self-respecting women won't go. Lee Priest type stuff. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 08:27:20 AM »
girl was a teacher,slash cheerleader, extra on movies,met her on set of how do you know.actually better looking in person.
Why is it the Cheerleaders from 20-25 yrs ago look better than the ones today?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 09:19:16 AM »

As I sit in a Philly airport terminal I see hundreds of white business men wearing suits. I see only a couple black people one of which is cleaning a drinking fountain. Don't worry I think we still got this shit.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »
As I sit in a Philly airport terminal I see hundreds of white business men wearing suits. I see only a couple black people one of which is cleaning a drinking fountain. Don't worry I think we still got this shit.

Lol, so true...so true.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 09:42:56 AM »
Lol, so true...so true.

lol, but then there's that other one in the "white" house who could slip and accidentally vaporize all of w. europe...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »

great post, it's called reality.

I crack up at all of the freaks here that are trying to get a rise out of people with this "fear of a black penis" nonsense.  The negroes are coming to get us !!!!!

Black men make up a whopping 5% of the US population, and they marry out of their race 12.5% of the time.....yeah, it's a real epidemic.  ::)