Author Topic: Fat murderers lack of willpower is sickeng.  (Read 1744 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Fat murderers lack of willpower is sickeng.
« on: December 05, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
Fat boy claims the table will break and that's cruel.  ;D ;D  hahha

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — At about 450 pounds, Ohio death row inmate Ronald Post is so fat that his executioners won't be able to find veins in his arms or legs for the lethal injection, and he might even break the death chamber gurney, his lawyers say.

If the state is forced to use a backup method that involves injecting the drugs directly into muscle, the process could require multiple doses over several hours or even days and result in a grueling and painful end, they say.

a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Fat murderers lack of willpower is sickeng.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 05:31:37 PM »
Fat boy claims the table will break and that's cruel.  ;D ;D  hahha

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — At about 450 pounds, Ohio death row inmate Ronald Post is so fat that his executioners won't be able to find veins in his arms or legs for the lethal injection, and he might even break the death chamber gurney, his lawyers say.

If the state is forced to use a backup method that involves injecting the drugs directly into muscle, the process could require multiple doses over several hours or even days and result in a grueling and painful end, they say.

why not just bash his head in with a Sledgehammer

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 05:32:38 PM »

x2

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 05:55:29 PM »
Delayed death penalty is barbaric and useless. What I mean is if you catch someone in your house stealing, raping or killing, then I fully support shooting them in the head. But the American death penalty of keeping someone on death row for 10 to 30 years is embarrassing

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 05:58:33 PM »
 Can't they just put the fat fuck on a diet? Or does that infringe his rights?
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 06:02:12 PM »
Delayed death penalty is barbaric and useless. What I mean is if you catch someone in your house stealing, raping or killing, then I fully support shooting them in the head. But the American death penalty of keeping someone on death row for 10 to 30 years is embarrassing

It should be a year, 2 max. I get that some shit might surface that exonerates people, but after two years if your bleeding heart liberal defense lawyer can't find anything...time to die

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
if there was no death penalty crime rates would be ten times higher.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 06:06:02 PM »

Really? So a state like Texas that has a death penalty has a 10 fold crime rate than say Vermont with no death penalty. No true.

Oh you bring sarcastic? Sorry

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 06:08:44 PM »
Really? So a state like Texas that has a death penalty has a 10 fold crime rate than say Vermont with no death penalty. No true.

Well Texas is probably 10 times bigger or more than Vermont and has Mexico next door just saying.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 06:17:58 PM »

I'm serious. In fact death penalty should be applied everywhere in the US and should be easier to get, and it should be extended to europe, too. At some point it will become necessary due to the overpopulation phenomenon growing, considering most people will end having a shitty life and wanting to ruin other's lives as a result.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »

;D hahahhaa   I love it.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 06:39:07 PM »
I was expecting a picture of Zimmerman.

Son I are disappoint.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 07:33:24 PM »
It should be a year, 2 max. I get that some shit might surface that exonerates people, but after two years if your bleeding heart liberal defense lawyer can't find anything...time to die

Multiple cases of people being on death row more than two years and having their cases over turned for various reasons. 

http://www.witnesstoinnocence.org/stories.php

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »
I was expecting a picture of Zimmerman.

Son I are disappoint.

;D  I'm slipping!
a

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 08:09:16 PM »
Can't they just put the fat fuck on a diet? Or does that infringe his rights?

Cause that's inhumane. Killing him slowly and painfully is alright though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 08:18:03 PM »
In Saudia Arabia they cut off your hand the first time you get caught stealing and cut off your head the second. I'm about 64,000 miles to the right of Atila the Hun.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 07:37:49 PM »
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20121217/US.Death.Penalty.Obese.Inmate/

Ohio governor spares condemned obese killer

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The governor on Monday sidestepped a decision about whether a condemned inmate was too fat to be humanely executed by sparing the prisoner on the grounds that he had poor legal representation.

Gov. John Kasich's decision to grant clemency to Ronald Post mirrored the recommendation of mercy by the state parole board, which said it didn't doubt Post's guilt but said there were too many problems with how he was represented 30 years ago.

Post, who weighs 450 pounds, never raised the issue of his size with the board. And Kasich, who commuted Post's sentence to life with no chance of parole, didn't mention Post's obesity claim in his statement. Kasich spokesman Rob Nichols said the governor didn't consider Post's obesity claim.

The governor said all criminal defendants, regardless of the heinousness of the crimes, deserve an adequate defense.

"This decision should not be viewed by anyone as diminishing this awful crime or the pain it has caused," Kasich said.

Post's attorneys applauded the decision.

The parole board and Kasich "rightly recognized that, in cases in which the state seeks to execute one of its citizens, our justice system simply must work better than it did in Mr. Post's case," said public defenders Joe Wilhelm and Rachel Troutman.

In its Friday decision, the parole board rejected arguments made by Post's attorneys that he deserves mercy because of lingering doubts about his "legal and moral guilt" in a woman's death, but it said it couldn't ignore perceived missteps by his lawyers.

Post was scheduled to die Jan. 16 for killing Elyria motel clerk Helen Vantz in a 1983 robbery.

"Post took Vantz's life, devastating the lives of her loved ones in the process," the board said in its 5-3 decision. But it said a majority of its members agreed his sentence should be commuted to life in prison without chance of parole because of omissions, missed opportunities and questionable decisions made by his previous attorneys and because that legal representation didn't meet expectations for a death penalty case.

Dissenting parole board members said it was clear Post killed Vantz and that questionable moves by his attorneys don't outweigh the circumstances of the case.

Separately, Post had argued in federal court that executing him would amount to cruel and unusual punishment. His attorneys said he would suffer "a torturous and lingering death" as executioners tried to find a vein or use a backup method where lethal drugs are injected directly into muscle.

Vantz's sons, William and Michael, have said they believe in Post's guilt. William Vantz characterized Post's obesity claim as "another way for a coward to try and get out of what debt he owes to society."

The long-held presumption that Post confessed to the murder to several people has been falsely exaggerated, Post's attorneys have argued. Post admitted involvement in the crime as the getaway driver to a police informant but didn't admit to the killing.

"Sure ain't no murderer," Post told that informant, according to Post's clemency filing.

Post's attorneys argued that prosecutors misrepresented to the judge that Post had confessed to sole involvement in Vantz's death.

"The death penalty should be reserved for cases where proof of guilt is reliable and the legal system produced a just result," the defense had said. "Neither criteria is met in this case."

Lorain County prosecutor Dennis Will had pointed to the written no contest plea, in which Post acknowledged responsibility, as "a compelling reason" to reject clemency. A message was left seeking comment Monday.

Ohio's next execution is March 6, when Frederick Treesh of Lake County is scheduled to die for the 1994 shooting death of an adult bookstore security guard during a robbery.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 07:50:28 PM »

:o :o :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 04:27:42 AM »
I got it let him starve to death

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 05:15:15 AM »

Do you have any evidence for this assertion?

I got it let him starve to death

At 450 lbs that's gonna take a while...