Author Topic: Kobe Bryant scored his 30,000th career point tonight  (Read 2781 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Kobe Bryant scored his 30,000th career point tonight
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:04:40 PM »
Only Kareem, Karl Malone, Jordan, Wilt, and now Kobe have ever got to that level in the NBA.

Congrats to the Black Mamba.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kobe Bryant scored his 30,000th career point tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 07:31:58 AM »
Only Kareem, Karl Malone, Jordan, Wilt, and now Kobe have ever got to that level in the NBA.

if you count the nba and aba combined stats dr j =julius irving also fall in this category.
F

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 08:26:40 AM »
The guy is still a beast on the court after 16 years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 02:49:18 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 03:52:08 AM »
His having a great efficient year, 34 years old and destroying the younger stallions.
D-wade will be retired by 34.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 09:18:48 AM »
in related news lakers are 1 and 8 when kobe scores 30 or more :o :o :o :o :o :o
F

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 11:53:26 AM »
in related news lakers are 1 and 8 when kobe scores 30 or more :o :o :o :o :o :o
Yes, his a terrible teammate.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 03:01:47 PM »

I've watched every minute of every game and I can say that this stat is a result of Kobe having to score because the other guys aren't making open shots.  Some would have you believe that he is a ball hog that shoots too much.  Quite the contrary especially this year.  Often early in the game he doesn't shoot at all and focuses on being a playmaker.  The other guys have been ice cold so he ends up taking a lot of shots in the second half to try and keep us in games.  Guys like Jamison and Meeks are starting to heat up now and Nash will be playing soon so this trend should stop. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 03:47:02 AM »
I've watched every minute of every game and I can say that this stat is a result of Kobe having to score because the other guys aren't making open shots.  Some would have you believe that he is a ball hog that shoots too much.  Quite the contrary especially this year.  Often early in the game he doesn't shoot at all and focuses on being a playmaker.  The other guys have been ice cold so he ends up taking a lot of shots in the second half to try and keep us in games.  Guys like Jamison and Meeks are starting to heat up now and Nash will be playing soon so this trend should stop. 

Not happening my friend, jamison is heating up...really?? i saw him against the jazz, cold as fuck my man.
Im a laker fan, but i have to admit when the lakers are pathetic, starting from the head coach

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 11:24:04 AM »
34 points against the jazz in another loss 1-9 when 30> points.
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 11:45:42 AM »

I pretty much agree with this.  He's never really been surrounded by great shooters.  If he was, he'd average about 10 assists a game.