Author Topic: Man Beaten And Run Over By Teenagers  (Read 3408 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Man Beaten And Run Over By Teenagers
« on: December 05, 2012, 10:40:50 PM »

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
Re: Man Beaten And Run Over By Teenagers
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:42:35 PM »
JACKSON, Miss. -- A fourth man pleaded guilty to federal hate crime charges Tuesday in the death of a black man who was run over by a pickup truck in Mississippi, and another man admitted he was part of a group of young whites involved in racially motivated attacks against African-Americans.

The death of James Craig Anderson, who was beaten and run over in Jackson on June 26, 2011, sparked the charges against a group of young whites. Anderson, a 47-year-old auto plant worker, was run down outside a Jackson hotel.

William Montgomery pleaded guilty in the death of Anderson, and Jonathan Gaskamp admitted to two federal hate crime charges in attacks on other blacks in Jackson.

Prosecutors said starting about April 1, 2011, the group of white young men and women would drive from the majority-white suburbs of Rankin County into the majority-black capital city of Jackson, seeking black people to verbally harass and physically assault, and that they would later boast about the attacks. They would target people who appeared to be homeless or under the influence of drugs or alcohol, believing that such victims would be less likely to fight back or to report attacks to police.

Prosecutors said the group included Montgomery, Gaskamp and the three men who previously pleaded guilty in Anderson's death: Deryl Dedmon, Dylan Butler and John Aaron Rice.

Sentencing is later for all five men.

"It's not over until God says it's over," Anderson's sister, Barbara Anderson-Young said after the hearing. "We're still seeking justice for James Craig Anderson."

Gaskamp, 20, faces up to five years in prison for one count and 10 years for the other. Montgomery, 23, faces up to five years for one count and up to life in prison for the other.

Dedmon, Butler and Rice pleaded guilty to similar charges and face the same penalties as Montgomery.

In court, about a dozen white relatives and friends of Gaskamp and Montgomery sat behind the defendants while about as many Anderson supporters, most of them black, sat behind federal prosecutors. Spectators from the two sides rarely looked at each other.

Gaskamp and Montgomery were each handcuffed and shackled around the waist. During separate plea hearings, each gave short answers – "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" – as U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves asked if they understood the charges to which they were pleading guilty.

Prosecutors said in court documents that on one occasion Gaskamp and other people drove to Jackson to find an African-American to assault, and that Gaskamp took a .40 caliber handgun. The group hurled beer bottles at black pedestrians, then saw a black man who appeared to be drunk. Prosecutors said the group included Dedmon, Rice and Gaskamp. Dedmon and Rice punched and kicked the man in the body, head and face "until the man begged for his life," court papers said.

"Members of the group thought it was funny that the man pleaded for his life," prosecutor Sheldon Beer said in court.

After the group left in a white Jeep, Gaskamp wanted to go back "so that he could use the gun he had brought with him to shoot the African-American man they just assaulted," court papers said. They didn't go back.

On the night of June 25, 2011, Gaskamp was at a party in Puckett in the suburbs and someone suggested that a group go to Jackson to harass and assault black people. Gaskamp did not go to Jackson that night, but others did after midnight, prosecutors said in court papers.

Police have said at least seven people were there before dawn on June 26, 2011, when Anderson was beaten and run over, including two teenage girls who were in the truck with Dedmon. They found Anderson at a west Jackson hotel. Rice and Dedmon assaulted Anderson while others stayed in the vehicles, prosecutors said.

A video from a hotel surveillance camera shows Rice, Butler and two others in a white Jeep Cherokee leaving the hotel parking lot at 5:05 a.m. Less than 20 seconds later, Dedmon's green Ford F-250 backs up and then lunges forward. Anderson's shirt is illuminated in the headlights before he disappears under the vehicle next to the curb.

Relatives and attorneys for the defendants would not comment Tuesday outside the courtroom.

Dedmon, Butler and Rice pleaded guilty to federal hate crime charges in March. Dedmon also pleaded guilty to state murder and hate crime charges and was given two life sentences. Federal prosecutors have said Dedmon, Rice and Butler were cooperating in the continuing investigation of Anderson's death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/william-montgomery-james-craig-anderson-murder-hate-crime-guitly_n_2243825.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 10:44:37 PM »
so a hate crime is when a non white gets ganked?

if whitey gets ganked it love?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:08 PM »
Pieces of shit should be wiped from the earth.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:29 PM »
so a hate crime is when a non white gets ganked?

if whitey gets ganked it love?

When the killers yell "White Power" while beating the man I'd say that constitutes a hate crime.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 11:28:28 PM »
When the killers yell "White Power" while beating the man I'd say that constitutes a hate crime.

anytime black person dies = hate crime

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 11:43:16 PM »
life sentences? i say kill off these worthless scum the same way the killed homeboy, and asap! why fucken waste all this tax payer money on them to keep them behind bars? we gotta change these stupid laws

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 12:06:28 AM »
All violent crimes have some degree of hate involved.  To classify it as such and give an extra penalty to any "hate" crime is pointless, nonsensical and should be wiped from all law books.

Dumbest thing ever.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 04:30:52 AM »
All violent crimes have some degree of hate involved.  To classify it as such and give an extra penalty to any "hate" crime is pointless, nonsensical and should be wiped from all law books.

Dumbest thing ever.

I agree

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 04:36:54 AM »
guess the color

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 04:45:30 AM »
mitt romney supporters in action

american'ts are nuts

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 05:20:14 AM »
anytime black person dies = hate crime

White Southerners  ::)

You must not live in the USA.

Deep South Whites  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 05:47:48 AM »
White Southerners  ::)

You must not live in the USA.

Deep South Whites  ::)

I have relatives in the south(mostly recent transplants) but never lived there for any appreciable time myself.  Went to Texas a few years back for a visit.  I was a movie with some friends, only one of which lived in Texas.  In the theater a group of black guys were talking loudly during the movie about completely unrelated stuff.  A group of rough looking rednecks shouted, "hey black, shut your fucking mouth." And they did.  A completely different world down there.
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 07:15:11 AM »
Another tragedy used for anti white propaganda.
I hope that the criminals get adequate punishment.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 07:35:36 AM »
Another tragedy used for anti white propaganda.
I hope that the criminals get adequate punishment.

The thing is, just in the last month in, two separate areas, two elderly whites couples were murdered by black youth.  The elderly women were raped before the attackers bludgeoned the couples to death.  My point is, you can find this kind of stuff if you look hard enough. Hell, you don't even have to look that hard. Certain people and groups want to promote the idea that whites are out killing blacks for sport but the crime statistics clearly demonstrate this is not true .
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 10:52:12 AM »
I have relatives in the south(mostly recent transplants) but never lived there for any appreciable time myself.  Went to Texas a few years back for a visit.  I was a movie with some friends, only one of which lived in Texas.  In the theater a group of black guys were talking loudly during the movie about completely unrelated stuff.  A group of rough looking rednecks shouted, "hey guy, shut your fucking mouth." And they did.  A completely different world down there.

;D

hahaha, in high school, my cousin and his girl were running their months during a flick.  three dudes tried to jumps the rows to f##k them up.  yep, keep your mouth zippered in southern movies.  the Good Ole Boys don't play.   

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »
The thing is, just in the last month in, two separate areas, two elderly whites couples were murdered by black youth.  The elderly women were raped before the attackers bludgeoned the couples to death.  My point is, you can find this kind of stuff if you look hard enough. Hell, you don't even have to look that hard. Certain people and groups want to promote the idea that whites are out killing blacks for sport but the crime statistics clearly demonstrate this is not true .

Well, it's been part of an age old scheme to help eliminate the whites.
It's a revenge tactic by black supremacists who do not understand who was really enslaving them with red hot passion. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy so that they, blacks, can usher in the same fate they had long time ago.
It's their short time memory that primes them for their new masters.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 11:31:33 AM »
;D

hahaha, in high school, my cousin and his girl were running their months during a flick.  three dudes tried to jumps the rows to f##k them up.  yep, keep your mouth zippered in southern movies.  the Good Ole Boys don't play.   

Was it during "Smokey and the Bandit?"  ;D