Author Topic: Muscle eye candy Tara  (Read 31636 times)

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Re: Muscle eye candy Tara
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »
hipolito mejia aka Joel, your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn y-fronts to wear as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  Aside from the warped and vile thoughts which fester in that colossal boil you call a head, which would make Chris Hanson weep, you constantly mash those quim coated snausages on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting threads which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned in day camp. Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dradle of a penis at half mast that doesn't mean you need to keep posting new threads. Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck, use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »
  Huge Penoris

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 05:34:42 PM »

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 06:01:49 PM »
I'd smash this:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 06:22:31 PM »
I'd smash this:

Is that wesley snipes?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
Hippo, you're joking right?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 08:57:19 PM »
hipolito mejia aka Joel, your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn y-fronts to wear as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  Aside from the warped and vile thoughts which fester in that colossal boil you call a head, which would make Chris Hanson weep, you constantly mash those quim coated snausages on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting threads which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned in day camp. Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dradle of a penis at half mast that doesn't mean you need to keep posting new threads. Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck, use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

This is a brilliant piece of literature my friend.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 09:02:24 PM »

Hahahahahhahahahhahahhah hahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He strikes again!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 06:10:16 AM »

LOL....funny/weird character you are.....  you can say what you want behind your "tablet" ....but Bump in to Tara in real life you'll be drooling ...

here she is off season soft and YUMMY

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2012, 06:15:10 AM »
Tara Off season  since every single dude here is EXTREMELLY picky ......

She's a HOTTIE  deal with it !  and way out of your league !

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 06:16:11 AM »
You can see....but you can't touch  ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2012, 06:17:01 AM »
I'd smash this:

Please get lil Wayne out of this thread !

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2012, 07:13:46 AM »

LOL....funny/weird character you are.....  you can say what you want behind your "tablet" ....but Bump in to Tara in real life you'll be drooling ...

here she is off season soft and YUMMY

Please don't project your insanity onto others, Jabba the Schmoett. Keep your own perverted behaviors hush. These type of creatures you seem to favor would be outcast even in sanitariums. I would gladly tell you to go fuck yourself but I fear you might think it's a come on and find it arousing.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2012, 08:29:04 AM »
Please don't project your insanity onto others, Jabba the Schmoett. Keep your own perverted behaviors hush. These type of creatures you seem to favor would be outcast even in sanitariums. I would gladly tell you to go fuck yourself but I fear you might think it's a come on and find it arousing.

Since when posting female bodybuilding photos on a bobybuilding board is projecting insanity to others?  

you hate/hide  behind your smart phone, but in reality ......

YOU WISH, you could be near Tara...or rub jan tana ultra paste on her for 5 mins.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2013, 10:06:41 AM »
Sweetness.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
I LOVE THAT SHIT!!!

BMC APPROVED

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2013, 11:33:53 AM »
You're one hell of a mentally unstable creature, homohippolito

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2013, 11:40:22 AM »
Tara Off season  since every single dude here is EXTREMELLY picky ......

She's a HOTTIE  deal with it !  and way out of your league !

I don't mind! At all!
from incomplete data

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2013, 11:43:32 AM »
Here's our champ tara Silzer  ..... Gorgeous to say the least !
Hideous creature  :-X

GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST ASAP
follow the arrows

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2013, 11:44:21 AM »
Hippo aka Pig Vomit Joel, every time you refresh this thread with another one of your vile mentally unstable demoniods I will continue to post this.

hipolito mejia aka Joel, your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn y-fronts to wear as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  Aside from the warped and vile thoughts which fester in that colossal boil you call a head, which would make Chris Hanson weep, you constantly mash those quim coated snausages on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting threads which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned in day camp. Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dradle of a penis at half mast that doesn't mean you need to keep posting new threads. Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck, use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2013, 11:45:05 AM »
You guys are like this b/c she is a lot bigger than most of you. FBB, in the off season look NOTHING like their dried out contest look.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 11:47:05 AM »
You guys are like this b/c she is a lot bigger than most of you. FBB, in the off season look NOTHING like their dried out contest look.
Its gotta be the test that fucks with your head man. Geezus this is nothing less than a sexual mental disorder. THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ATTRACTIVE.
follow the arrows

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 06:15:20 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 06:19:54 AM »

herne

• Getbig V