Author Topic: US Child Sex Slaves In Saudi Arabia  (Read 5465 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
US Child Sex Slaves In Saudi Arabia
« on: December 06, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »
Herb Mallard, Co-Chairman, Americans Against The Sauduction Of Washington, Issue #17

We are continuing a limited investigation of the nonparental abductions of US children by Saudi princes. We have interviewed past Saud family palace domestic slaves who have been assigned to care for child sex slaves primarily kidnapped from the US and Northern Europe. It seems procedurally after being routinely processed by the Saudi Arabian Government upon entry the children are immediately brought to the respective palace where they are indoctrinated through a brainwashing practice. The suborning technique through a system of rewards and punishments includes US child sex slaves being given a Saudi name while their US name and religious beliefs are expunged from their mind. If the children use their US name or religious beliefs at any time thereafter, they are severely reprimanded with further conditioning.

In tandem, the US State Department policy is that it refuses to investigate US child sex slaves within Middle East unless they are given the US name of the child. - htcp.

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia.htm

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: US Child Sex Slaves In Saudi Arabia
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 07:18:20 AM »
nice ally you got there american'ts

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 07:28:42 AM »
I wonder if Madeleine Mcann still remembers her name?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 07:34:28 AM »
There's your "Taken 3" right there

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 07:44:54 AM »
There's your "Taken 3" right there
"Good Luck"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 07:54:28 AM »

Having anything to do with that country takes a huge part off from American credibility as protectors of democracy and human rights which they like to represent themselves to be.

I myself of course know better; no one is truly acting for freedom of people or for justice. Everyone's ultimate incentive is the benefit of themselves.
I'm not flaming! This is natural behavior for humans - as sad as it is.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 12:00:07 PM »
I wonder if Madeleine Mcann still remembers her name?

bet them flit parents regret leaving there kids alone in an apartment abroad whilst they were out getting pissed!!!

if they were working class instead of professionals they would have been murdered in the press,,, flit c.unts

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
Children are the new sex toys for the rich, harvested by authorities in countries with crumbling economies.
Sheiks love their little blonde Monarch's to devour - sad state of CIA affairs.

England/Greece are currently busy harvesting.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 12:16:35 PM »
if it wasnt for the oil these savages were still fucking camels in the desert

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 12:29:04 PM »
fukn disgusting pedos should all be fed to lions then pull them out before they die then let a heard of elephants stomp there asses to a pulp

people can hate the taliban all they want but they saved and rescued many children from twisted demented pedos

WTF how can you even look at a child and even think like that is mind boggling

death is too easy for these sick demented fuks. put them in a cell 23.5 hours and there only exercise should be being raped by shane diesel and shorty mac.

fuk thats even too good for them. give them to a mad scientest and let them perform sick and twisted experiements  >:(

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
Hey if it's good for Mohammed right? In before Assmed says cultural not Muslim!!!
$

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 02:11:31 PM »
An old man I used to work with told me of an incident there back in the 80s. His daughter who was under the age of 12 was acting up, and he told her, as a threat that he was going to sell her if she kept it up. She kept acting up, so he tells a man there that he wanted to sell his daughter, and how much would he get, as shs was blonde and blue eyed. The man responded, and the little girl was terrified. The father said that he wanted to teach his daughter a lesson, and that he didn't really want to sell her. The "buyer" was furious, because he was serious. The father was befuddled, because he wasn't going to really sell his daughter, and an argument ensued.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 02:19:14 PM »
Interesting Parker... father must have been a getbigger  :D
There's huge demand for these unlucky creatures, so much that even governments "dip" in and help themselves.
Anybody who can't imagine how anybody would want to immerse itself in such soulless activities, read some stuff about the occult.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 02:20:30 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »

Come on Liam... just as the tip was about to go in...  :(

Great movie - I would, at least try to, eliminate any perv perving my own flesh and blood.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 02:36:38 PM »
Interesting Parker... father must have been a getbigger  :D
There's huge demand for these unlucky creatures, so much that even governments "dip" in and help themselves.
Anybody who can't imagine how anybody would want to immerse itself in such soulless activities, read some stuff about the occult.

dude was an OG, Original Getbigger. Old white dude who used to breed pit bulls out in the Mid west, now his sons do. He lived the life, and would tell some off the meter stories.

I also think, and this goes for any part of the planet, that when rich men or when men have absolute power, and no balance, that perversity ensues, just take a look at Prince Jefri of Brunei, who kept a harem of about 40 chicks, for 18 mos of time, then rotated new women, and they would come only because he sent out casting calls in newspapers---nobody wants to visit the country of Brunei.
Many times rich people can get what they want, ie women wanting to be with them, without paying, so they want the  unobtainable--innocence, purity, youth. Something that goes away with age and maturity.