Author Topic: "When you got love for something there ain't really too much you wouldn't do to  (Read 4080 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
"When you got love for something there ain't really too much you wouldn't do to do it"

Ron Coleman, The Unbelievable

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
"When you got love for something there ain't really too much you wouldn't do to do it"

:-X

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
"Today is a low carb day, I probly finish the day with maybe 200 grams"

---Ron Coleman, The Unbelievable

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Check out the what's you reading thread.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Brian you are truly every bodybuilders hero in this gym. We could have never be what we is today if not for you. At least those are my sentiments. Truly indeed. --ronnie coleman, mister america

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
chalks hands, puts on gloves, deadlifts up to 645bs without straps and with the thumb on his overhand unhooked... then puts on the straps at 750+... belt only, no suit

4 reps

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
"make sure that everybody know that this is 800lbs, 5 and a half weeks out, i wanna see someone else try this besides me"

Then pulls 800lbs from the floor, belt only (no suit) for 2 fucking mind numbing reps

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

"Anybody. ANYBODYYY"

-Big Ron after deadlifting 800 pounds

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
"Haha, Brian..."
*moustache brushes*

"Uh...Brian.....?"
*grizzly noises*

"Briiiaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

-shortly after bending over

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
"Anybody. ANYBODYYY"

-Big Ron after deadlifting 800 pounds

inspiring

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
"so basically i woke up dis mornin and shot 10iu's of some pharmasutial gh and slammed back a couple a cytomel tabs... den i shot 3cc's of some good ol trenbalone, tren always gave me real good gainz and it makes my whole body real beeg and thick. then i grabbed a bottle of some of dat anadrol and i basically just took a whole handful at once... i mean shoot it coulda been 10 coulda been 20... i guess if you always do what you always done you always get what ya always got... aint dat right?! Anyway lastly i took a buncha slin and headed to IHOP fo dat big ol pancake breakfas, and afta dat my veins was poppin out my skin from all the carbs and syrup."--ronnie coleman

MB

• Getbig IV
"make sure that everybody know that this is 800lbs, 5 and a half weeks out, i wanna see someone else try this besides me"

Then pulls 800lbs from the floor, belt only (no suit) for 2 fucking mind numbing reps

Back surgery to follow shortly, but it was great while it lasted. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods