Author Topic: Drawing from ampoules  (Read 2220 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Drawing from ampoules
« on: December 06, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »
Never drawn from the small glass ampules and was wondering the best way to go about it. Use a filtered needle ? Do I inject air into it just like when drawing into a vial?

???

big_pauly

• Getbig II
Re: Drawing from ampules
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:30:43 PM »
hahah...sorry..just a little giggle...just stick the needle in and pull!!!!  make sure and score the amp before you break it...I have had many explode in my hand..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:39:03 PM »
haha

Even drawing from a vial the first time for me was a mess lol. Yeah, I'm afraid of breaking the thing too...so how do I "score" it?

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »
just go to the lady's aisle in the supermarket or wherever and get a emery board that women use to file their nails and just score around the top...you don't have to score it heavy, just a few scrapes around and hold the amp in one hand and use a towel or cloth around the tip you scored and just "snap" it really quick..should come right off..the towel is so you don't cut your fingers if it "breaks"...after you do a few you'll get the hang of it..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 01:13:18 PM »
Cool....thanks Pauly!

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 03:24:57 PM »
Use a bic pen cap on the top and it breaks off easier in my experience. The towel wrap is to keep you from squeezing the amp until it breaks. I dislike amps (although I do really like real HG gear). The scoring trick with a file helps considerably
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 06:55:20 PM »
Use a bic pen cap on the top and it breaks off easier in my experience. The towel wrap is to keep you from squeezing the amp until it breaks. I dislike amps (although I do really like real HG gear). The scoring trick with a file helps considerably

Nice...gonna try that cap trick. And yeah the ampules seem like a pain compared to the vials but I can't find any of them atm.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 06:47:14 AM »
Order an amp cutter online and just draw with a normal needle. Just make sure you have the opening of the sharp end of the needle facing down to ensure you get as much of the product as possible.

No need to use a filter, but i know guys who do. I've been using amps for years and never had a problem. Using a pen cap is also a great idea, but sometimes it will shatter the entire amp unless you score it first with a file, so using a cutter is the best option.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 06:05:33 AM »
Order an amp cutter online and just draw with a normal needle. Just make sure you have the opening of the sharp end of the needle facing down to ensure you get as much of the product as possible.

No need to use a filter, but i know guys who do. I've been using amps for years and never had a problem. Using a pen cap is also a great idea, but sometimes it will shatter the entire amp unless you score it first with a file, so using a cutter is the best option.

8)

cool

8)