Author Topic: uberman need your amazing mind and thoughts of this topic.  (Read 4144 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
uberman need your amazing mind and thoughts of this topic.
« on: December 06, 2012, 12:15:36 PM »
I would kindly appreciate your counselling at this time uberman. What does it mean when a girl lies about how many partners they have been with. Is it them trying to impress you so they don't think u think they are to slutty. What does it mean. My insecure mind cannot think this is very srs.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: uberman need your amazing mind and thoughts of this topic.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:22:59 PM »
haha this is what a teenager ponders about you fucking loser without a father

something like that he will say

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:25:45 PM »
haha this is what a teenager ponders about you fucking loser without a father

something like that he will say

Ibknow that's why I need his counselling. I'll pay.

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:30:44 PM »
I would kindly appreciate your counselling at this time uberman. What does it mean when a girl lies about how many partners they have been with. Is it them trying to impress you so they don't think u think they are to slutty. What does it mean. My insecure mind cannot think this is very srs.
Who cares fuck her and leave her.  8)

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 12:33:01 PM »
Who cares fuck her and leave her.  8)

That's why I need uberman I have no farther. so I don't know how to act when this happens. Is it a big lie. Uberman help me plz

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 12:34:56 PM »
That's why I need uberman I have no farther. so I don't know how to act when this happens. Is it a big lie. Uberman help me plz
you are doomed mate

the damage cannot be undone

you were raised by a single mom, and lacking a fathers guidance in the masculin tough world you did not get an education and took up mma, weightlifting, bodybuilding, to over compensate for your latent homosexuality

your only choice is to stay here on get big and get bullied by christians who are superior

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 12:37:54 PM »
you are doomed mate

the damage cannot be undone

you were raised by a single mom, and lacking a fathers guidance in the masculin tough world you did not get an education and took up mma, weightlifting, bodybuilding, to over compensate for your latent homosexuality

your only choice is to stay here on get big and get bullied by christians who are superior

Lmao. Ok the rest arnt that bad of insults but the MMA part actually was hurtful. I am disgusted. I can't fake that I have ever never wore any sort of MMA shirt or watched any show

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 12:41:20 PM »
Need more details.

Real question tho is why would You be interested in a girl who lies about the number of partners she got instead of being interested by other females with more stable backgrounds. Was your own mother a whore?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 12:48:32 PM »
How do you even know she is lying?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 12:49:45 PM »
Need more details.

Real question tho is why would You be interested in a girl who lies about the number of partners she got instead of being interested by other females with more stable backgrounds. Was your own mother a whore?

Not at all. I always look for girls like myself. Non drinkers mostly home body's. Even church girls they all turn out to be liars. Mostly always been with the quiet shy girls.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »
How do you even know she is lying?

She admitted.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »
Not at all. I always look for girls like myself. Non drinkers mostly home body's. Even church girls they all turn out to be liars. Mostly always been with the quiet shy girls.
Well if you re interested in her figure if what she s talking about is real or if it's bullshits to create herself a fake attitude. Lot of people lie all day long about who they are to look and sound tougher than they actually are. If it's real she probably needs help and will probably be a shitty gf, but if you keep her on a leash. If it's bullshit, then break her and her lies then take over. Talk, find the truth.

Look at her family background too. Most people simply reproduce what their parents/grandparents did, especially if these same parents grandparents willingly advise them to walk in their steps. You can change someone just like you can change yourself, to some extent, if you know what has to be changed for the better. No girl is "insecurity" free, you have to shape them the way you want them to be. Of course, you have to change them and yourself for the better, following God's words, and making sure your own soul is clean, making sure you re not yourself following bad advises or influences from people of your own entourage that might in fact be evil.
Most girls or women have insecurities that once you figure them, you can control and cure.

How old are both of you?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 01:06:08 PM »

U do know ur shit. I have always molded girls so I call it. I feel they have to maybe try super hard to impress me to be this perfect girl. Cause they know I am not promiscuous and I make that a huge point of my morals and values.

She however does come from a huge close family. Grandparents together at 18 n married same with her parents and no divorces very big loving family. Never dated a girl with such a normal family it's a surprise it's like the only family with no divorce in he world I feel. Ages 24.

[Uquote author=uberman link=topic=450651.msg6472522#msg6472522 date=1354827381]
Well if you re interested in her figure if what she s talking about is real or if it's bullshits to create herself a fake attitude. Lot of people lie all day long about who they are. If it's real she probably needs help and will probably be a shitty gf, but if you keep her on a leash. If it's bullshit, then break her and her lies then take over. Talk, find the truth.

Look at her family background too. Most people simply reproduce what their parents/grandparents did, especially if these same parents grandparents willingly advise them to walk in their steps. You can change someone just like you can change yourself, to some extent, if you know what has to be changed for the better. No girl is "insecurity" free, you have to shape them the way you want them to be. Of course, you have to change them and yourself for the better, following God's words, and making sure your own soul is clean, making sure you re not yourself following bad advises or influences from people of your own entourage that might in fact be evil.
Most girls or women have insecurities that once you figure them, you can control and cure.

How old are both of you?
[/quote]

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 01:13:59 PM »
U do know ur shit. I have always molded girls so I call it. I feel they have to maybe try super hard to impress me to be this perfect girl. Cause they know I am not promiscuous and I make that a huge point of my morals and values.

She however does come from a huge close family. Grandparents together at 18 n married same with her parents and no divorces very big loving family. Never dated a girl with such a normal family it's a surprise it's like the only family with no divorce in he world I feel. Ages 24.

Coming from an apparently stable huge family doesnt mean it is not ridden by hidden sin like incests adulteries etc that are reproduced later by following generations subconsciously.

Btw most of your character isnt a clear conscious choice you made, but it's mostly predeterminated by your genes, it's embeded physically and chemically in your brain and body. You have values etc because your own parents had them , and so did your grandparents and so on. As a result you re just like them, you re the sum of their parts, their continuity.

The only way to destroy the bad roots in ourselves we inherited with the good roots from those who spawned us is spirituality, a filter to find out what you re made of and what is life creating from what is life threatening.  Among all spiritual beliefs developed by men, only one is the true one, that has a divine origin, isnt created by men. This is why all spiritualities fight each others but only one will remain ultimately. The wrong ones will disapear.

Not sure if i get that part right : did she lie by exagerating the number of people she s been with, or the oposite, telling you she had no experience when in fact you know for a fact she s been with several other men before?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 01:18:02 PM »
Coming from an apparently stable huge family doesnt mean it is not ridden by hidden sin like incests adulteries etc that are reproduced later by following generations subconsciously.

Not sure if i get that part right : did she lie by exagerating the number of people she s been with, or the oposite, telling you she had no experience when in fact you know for a fact she s been with several other men before?

Btw most of your character isnt a clear conscious choice you made, but it's mostly predeterminated by your genes, it's embeded physically and chemically in your brain and body. You have values etc because your own parents had them , and so did your grandparents and so on. As a result you re just like them, you re the sum of their parts, their continuity.

My dad was promiscuous. But I do have strong morals I feel I differ from my family. Never cheating always treat with respect. Now her. She lied and said I forget two. Which I just felt was a obv lie even for a quiet shy girl. Turned out to be four. No biggie. I have been with more but what stood out is what my friend said. If they can lie about something little they can later lie about something big. Is this a scare? She also told me she had some guy take advantage of her at a party she was drunk n blacked out. Later turns out she admits she was drunk but wasn't blacked out so was conscious. So why lie. She's never lied about anything present. Just her past.... Why? And what do I do. She truely is a good girl what I see.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 01:19:06 PM »

She admitted.
Most likely she didn`t want to feel inadequate in that department due to insecurity.  Simple as that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 01:21:59 PM »
My dad was promiscuous. But I do have strong morals I feel I differ from my family. Never cheating always treat with respect. Now her. She lied and said I forget two. Which I just felt was a obv lie even for a quiet shy girl. Turned out to be four. No biggie. I have been with more but what stood out is what my friend said. If they can lie about something little they can later lie about something big. Is this a scare? She also told me she had some guy take advantage of her at a party she was drunk n blacked out. Later turns out she admits she was drunk but wasn't blacked out so was conscious. So why lie. She's never lied about anything present. Just her past.... Why? And what do I do. She truely is a good girl what I see.
She is embarrassed.  Cut her some slack.  Don`t beat her with a past that is certainly ordinary and has nothing to do with you.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 01:25:36 PM »
She is embarrassed.  Cut her some slack.  Don`t beat her with a past that is certainly ordinary and has nothing to do with you.

Well I'm mostly wondering if it's red flags I have been with many more but I'm worried about the lying aspect. thats why I wonderif it was just to impress me so I would think she is a good girl. Innocent I guess.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 01:27:22 PM »
Well if she lies that's because she wants to please you. We all make mistakes. If you want to make sure she s not going to do wrong with you, you have to be certain she admires and fears you genuinely, and keep her in check. Women are made to be faithful to men who have a strong heart...and a strong hand and cock. Most of the time you have to use heart and cock, very rarely should you have to slap her, but it might be required once or twice in a lifetime.
Again no woman genuinely respects a man who doesnt dominate her sexually, physically.
Make sure to break her and let her know how disgusted you are by her lies and past bad actions, try to find with her why she acted that way and make sure she understands why these were mistakes. Let her in the dark for a few days or weeks, then bone her. If in the meantime she s looking for other dudes you can forget her it means it was all an act again, and if she s desperate and submited, then get her back. (And bone her like there's no tomorow).

You re probably a little different than your dad cause your mother told you the bad things he did caused you and her a lot of suferings, still his blood, genes, preprogrammations are in your own body and some real life situations can recall his own past choices in your own life. Again at this point, you better not listen to him, or "yourself", that "yourself" being teinted with his, but to God directly, as only God is above everything and can be unilateraly trusted.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
Well if she lies that's because she want to please you. We all make mistakes. If you want to make sure she s not going to do wrong with you, you have to be certain she admires and fears you genuinely, and keep her in check. Women are made to be faithful to men who have a strong heart...and a strong hand and cock. Most of the time you have to use heart and cock, very rarely should you have to slap her, but it might be required once or twice in a lifetime.
Again no woman genuinely respects a man who doesnt dominate her sexually, physically.
Make sure to break her and let her know how disgusted you are by her lies and past bad actions, try to find with her why she acted that way and make sure she understands why these were mistakes. Let her in the dark for a few days or weeks, then bone her. If in the meantime she s looking for other dudes you can forget her it means it was all an act again, and if she s desperate and submited, then get her back.

You re probably a little different than your dad cause your mother told you the bad things he did caused you and her a lot of suferings, still his blood, genes, preprogrammations are in your own body and some real life situations can recall his own past choices in your own life. Again at this point, you better not listen to him, or "yourself", that "yourself" being teinted with his, but to God directly, as only God is above everything and can be unilateraly trusted.

How do you tell the difference between hearing god and hallucinating?
A

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 01:32:33 PM »
So she is a good girl it seems? Is it bad she fucked some guy at a party. N never talked to again. That confuses me a little. Every person I slept with I had seen myself with long term. I obv want someone with same values as me. I understand what ur saying. Hand cock but heart. I believe she fears me a lot is why she lied. What are other examples of a strong heart. And again the party part. Is that a girl for me. She just made a mistake?

Well if she lies that's because she want to please you. We all make mistakes. If you want to make sure she s not going to do wrong with you, you have to be certain she admires and fears you genuinely, and keep her in check. Women are made to be faithful to men who have a strong heart...and a strong hand and cock. Most of the time you have to use heart and cock, very rarely should you have to slap her, but it might be required once or twice in a lifetime.
Make sure to break her and let her know how disgusted you are by her lies and past bad actions, try to find with her why she acted that way and make sure she understands why these were mistakes. Let her in the dark for a few days or week, then bone her.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 01:36:39 PM »
So she is a good girl it seems? Is it bad she fucked some guy at a party. N never talked to again. That confuses me a little. Every person I slept with I had seen myself with long term. I obv want someone with same values as me. I understand what ur saying. Hand cock but heart. I believe she fears me a lot is why she lied. What are other examples of a strong heart. And again the party part. Is that a girl for me. She just made a mistake?

just ask her what are her goals in life. Compare with your own goals...see if she changes hers to fit yours... good news. If she doesnt well... she can go find someone else.
How many persons have You slept with btw?

How do you tell the difference between hearing god and hallucinating?
Define "hearing God".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 01:37:09 PM »
Well if she lies that's because she wants to please you. We all make mistakes. If you want to make sure she s not going to do wrong with you, you have to be certain she admires and fears you genuinely, and keep her in check. Women are made to be faithful to men who have a strong heart...and a strong hand and cock. Most of the time you have to use heart and cock, very rarely should you have to slap her, but it might be required once or twice in a lifetime.
Make sure to break her and let her know how disgusted you are by her lies and past bad actions, try to find with her why she acted that way and make sure she understands why these were mistakes. Let her in the dark for a few days or weeks, then bone her. If in the meantime she s looking for other dudes you can forget her it means it was all an act again, and if she s desperate and submited, then get her back. (And bone her like there's no tomorow).

Insecurity 101....she was "wrong' to have sex with anyone who wasn't you, before she knew you existed.  ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 01:39:15 PM »
 :o ::) ::) ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 01:40:07 PM »
Insecurity 101....she was "wrong' to have sex with anyone who wasn't you, before she knew you existed.  ::)

says the atheist dude in his 40s on steroids who abandonned a wife and daughter for a younger better looking woman. Do we really have to go that path again?

Obviously  OP is interested in my openly christian advices, not yours in the firstplace, hence asking Me questions, not you. Want to derail thread and confront your way of life with mine AGAIN when nobody asked you anything?