Author Topic: Schumer: Jobless Benefits ‘The Best Stimulus There Is’  (Read 1808 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Schumer: Jobless Benefits ‘The Best Stimulus There Is’
« on: December 06, 2012, 02:06:53 PM »
 Cybercast News Service ^ | December 6, 2012 | Matt Cover

Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:45:58 PM

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said that extending long-term unemployment benefits would be the “best stimulus there is” for the economy, saying it would create the most jobs for the money. …

Schumer and fellow Senate Democrats called for yet another extension of benefits for the long-term unemployed before the current benefit extension expires at the end of the year. …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Schumer: Jobless Benefits ‘The Best Stimulus There Is’
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
like most moron democrats schumer is give me $$ so i can keep it and say I am helping poor crony democrat commy fascist

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 02:58:32 PM »
Just a thought these benefits will create more circulation to the economy dince jobless people will spent most if not all.

Compare that to tax breaks where much of that is stored in the bank.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 02:59:19 PM »
Just a thought these benefits will create more circulation to the economy dince jobless people will spent most if not all.

Compare that to tax breaks where much of that is stored in the bank.

Where is the money coming from? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 03:02:28 PM »
Where is the money coming from? 

Taxes. Exactly my point.

These money will work better in circulation instead of on a bank account.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 03:03:52 PM »
Taxes. Exactly my point.

These money will work better in circulation instead of on a bank account.

Unreal.   Do you even understand that banks lend based on savings and if there is no savings ther is no money to lend to businesses to grow? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 03:05:25 PM »
Unreal.   Do you even understand that banks lend based on savings and if there is no savings ther is no money to lend to businesses to grow? 

You mean there is not enough money for the business new factory in China or bank account in the Caymans?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 03:06:27 PM »
You mean there is not enough money for the business new factory in China or bank account in the Caymans?

So better to keep everyone on unemployment and food stamps? 

BTW - Ron Paul was not for this. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 03:13:09 PM »
So better to keep everyone on unemployment and food stamps? 

BTW - Ron Paul was not for this. 

Thats a loaded question and you know it.

I like Ron Paul because he is not a dirty lobbyist like the rest of the GOP who works for private companies and not for the people.
Ron Paul is honest and that makes him cool in my book but i dont give a shit if my opinion differs from him. I dont need his approval and doesnt need mine :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »
Wow.

Schumer is right up there on "Mt. OBLVIOUS FUCKING IDIOT" located in the great state of  DumbFuck.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 06:07:06 PM »
Pelosi said the same thing today. It's almost as comical as the "Every $1 in food stamps adds $1.80 to the economy" line they were dropping last year.

These morons don't have two brain cells to rub together. They should ride off into the sunset and die like the old fucks they are.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »
Pelosi said the same thing today. It's almost as comical as the "Every $1 in food stamps adds $1.80 to the economy" line they were dropping last year.

These morons don't have two brain cells to rub together. They should ride off into the sunset and die like the old fucks they are.

Some people lap it up and believe the bullshit.

When the economy is in the tank, wages are stagnant, cost of living increases, job growth is nil and so on you have to keep siphoning off tax dollars via direct taxation/inflation in a vain attempt to prop up demand. It can't last forever.

The staggering amount of absolute economic ignorance displayed in D.C. is shocking.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2019, 01:07:17 PM »
Schumer wants $1.2Bn for the New York City Housing Authority

The senator said the city and state shouldn’t have to come up with all the funding to address the authority’s $32 billion backlog, noting the city committed $2.2 billion over the next 10 years.  ;D ;D ;D
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2019, 04:43:58 PM »
Schumer wants $1.2Bn for the New York City Housing Authority

The senator said the city and state shouldn’t have to come up with all the funding to address the authority’s $32 billion backlog, noting the city committed $2.2 billion over the next 10 years.  ;D ;D ;D
Didn't want to cough up 5b to protect the country but expects 1.2b to cater to NY housing debacle. What a weasly fucker.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 05:09:10 PM »
Didn't want to cough up 5b to protect the country but expects 1.2b to cater to NY housing debacle. What a weasly fucker.
a

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2019, 08:34:02 PM »
 Cybercast News Service ^ | December 6, 2012 | Matt Cover

Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:45:58 PM

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said that extending long-term unemployment benefits would be the “best stimulus there is” for the economy, saying it would create the most jobs for the money. …

Schumer and fellow Senate Democrats called for yet another extension of benefits for the long-term unemployed before the current benefit extension expires at the end of the year. …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Dinesh D'Souza told a story about when he first moved to D.C. upon immigrating to the states.  He went to a function where Chuck Shcumer spoke to a group of Indians and Asians.  He stated his frustration with them as they move here and just go on to study and work hard while asking for nothing.  He was upset that they didn't understand that the Democratic party was there for people like them.  The democratic party listens to what people need, and promise to get it for them.......in exchange for their vote.  Think about that folks......

....Dinesh did, and as he explains it's part of the reason he decided "I'm outta here" in regards to supporting the democratic party.