Author Topic: my 90 day transformation  (Read 1045 times)

Dr OZ

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
my 90 day transformation
« on: December 07, 2012, 08:05:36 AM »
So here is the deal  I clearly started another thread about this that has gone off the rails a bit.  So here is my second attempt.

I started this transformation roughly one week ago.   I have lost 6lbs and feel better already.   I have been lifting for some time now and I understand I will never see the fruits of my labour without leaning out first.    My diet is extremely clean and I have taken some advice from he other thread and put that into play.    

I lift 7 days a week and take off every other weekend   alternating between body parts and hitting my legs twice a week.
I am now doing cardio each day for 2 hours.    I lift and do cardio at the gym and will now be doing 1 hour of my cardio at home as I have just purchased a treadmill.    

So I have a few questions that never got answered in the other thread.

1  Is there sucj thing as too much cardio??

2  Is peanut butter bad??

3  Should I be taking a fat burner   or perhaps bronkaid/caffeine mix ??

4  I have a small cycle of cyp test and d bol enough to run 16 weeks @ 500mg test a week and 60/70 mg of d bol per day.  Should I run this now or wait until I have dropped more BF%

thank you for your help

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: my 90 day transformation
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 08:08:11 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 08:23:16 AM »
So here is the deal  I clearly started another thread about this that has gone off the rails a bit.  So here is my second attempt.

I started this transformation roughly one week ago.   I have lost 6lbs and feel better already.   I have been lifting for some time now and I understand I will never see the fruits of my labour without leaning out first.    My diet is extremely clean and I have taken some advice from he other thread and put that into play.    

I lift 7 days a week and take off every other weekend   alternating between body parts and hitting my legs twice a week.
I am now doing cardio each day for 2 hours.    I lift and do cardio at the gym and will now be doing 1 hour of my cardio at home as I have just purchased a treadmill.    

4  I have a small cycle of cyp test and d bol enough to run 16 weeks @ 500mg test a week and 60/70 mg of d bol per day.  Should I run this now or wait until I have dropped more BF%

thank you for your help

1.spending all day running from pissed off moms in the park who dont like you spying on their kids could be considered too much cardio

2. it all depends falling asleep with peanut butter on your dick at 2am in the morning while looking at getbig is not healty

3. caffeine is best gives you more energy to run from the pissed off moms

4. forget the juice last thing we need is a pervert on steroids too much danger to society.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 08:23:26 AM »
Go away, gimmick.
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 09:47:26 AM »

thank you for your help
you'll burn out on this much cardio.and soon.
F