Author Topic: Keanu Reeves still shows respect for the Plebs  (Read 13839 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Keanu Reeves still shows respect for the Plebs
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 10:40:47 PM »
Best one

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 10:44:06 PM »
NEO  ,protecting the Subways of New York

AIN"T NOBODY GETTING PUSHED INTO A MOVING TRAIN AND DYING BY A NEGRO ON HIS WATCH

Last I checked it was a negro that gave him the power to do all of this!  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2012, 10:52:15 PM »
THERE IS A BOMB ON THIS FORM OF TRANSPORT

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 11:35:59 PM »
He looked like he was tweaked out on something.

Would explain how he just stumbled on a subway.

Anyhow the dude is one of the few people that hasnt had his mind warped by hollywood.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 11:41:04 PM »

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 11:54:35 PM »
if any of you read up on him youd know he didnt do this for the camera.  since his wife died hes probably the most humble guy on the planet. he didnt do this for camera.  he doesnt even live like a movie star at all.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 08:11:29 AM »
is the guy jewish?

Canadian Eurasian.

Contrary to popular impression, Reeves is not Buddhist or an atheist, despite being frequently listed as either.

He has claimed to be non-religious (which some sites interpreted to mean he was an atheist), but to have an intense interest in Buddhism.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 08:13:14 AM »
OMG it's a new matrix

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 10:27:50 AM »

Epic looking around to see if anyone would notice him. And WTF is up with the Count Dracula fingers Keanu?
$

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 10:37:01 AM »
Can you go out and about? 2:40

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 10:39:52 AM »
THERE IS A BOMB ON THIS FORM OF TRANSPORT

DO NOT LET THIS THING GO BELOW 55mph!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 12:12:11 PM »
Last I checked it was a negro that gave him the power to do all of this!  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »
He's just a nice normal guy who like the interview states, doesnt buy in to the ego entourage shit, walks around like a normal person and Ive never heard anyone say a bad word about him.Robin Williams is also very much the same, everyone who meets him on the street is always surprised he shows more interest in them than the other way around.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 08:26:45 PM »
a home he owns or owned in Hollywood hills

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2012, 08:28:46 PM »
If his net worth is really $350 million like its reported, that puts him as one of the wealthiest actors in Hollywood.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/keanu-reeves-net-worth/

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2012, 08:35:11 PM »
maybe it's the fat bowl I just smoked, but that first video of Keanu Reed looked SOOOOPER trip-tastic.

like a japanese reality video game.....manga rush

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 08:42:38 PM »
NEO  ,protecting the Subways of New York

AIN"T NOBODY GETTING PUSHED INTO A MOVING TRAIN AND DYING BY A NEGRO ON HIS WATCH

;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »
If his net worth is really $350 million like its reported, that puts him as one of the wealthiest actors in Hollywood.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/keanu-reeves-net-worth/

I'm sure he can afford eating something else than noodles.

Reason for travelling via subway with the plebs though?

MikMaq

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2012, 08:54:31 PM »

He was huge after that river phoenix died, he was in alot of big movies. So when he signed up for the matrix, he had a premo deal. Most trilogies get no names to avoid high wages but the dude was hot shit when he signed up.

Anyhow the dude is quite normal just isnt a total attention whore like so many A listers. People deify these people some buy into to it, but alot of the respected names dont. 

I dont get the big deal anyhow, the subway to me is deadly, its just so much better than any other type of travel. Cant see why its such a big deal.  

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2012, 09:11:42 PM »
Has enough pull to get a role where the character in the comics was blonde and British.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=71027

Director Francis Lawrence Discusses CONSTANTINE Fanboys & The I AM LEGEND Endings

John Constantine was first appeared in an issue of "Swamp Thing," created by legendary comic book writer Alan Moore. Several years later the character would garner his own comic book series "Hellblazer," written by Jamie Delano. It has proven to be quite popular as it is the longest running title under DC Comics' edgier venue, Vertigo.

When Francis Lawrence began working on his first feature film, 2005's Constantine he knew he was going to hear an earful from fans as he stripped away the character's blonde locks, British accent and switched the setting from London to Los Angeles. But hey he still had lung cancer and a trenchcoat.

Having Keanu Reeves fill the role of the renegade occultist certainly didn't befriend Lawrence to the fanboys either as the actor doesn't look anything like the singer, Sting, which the character is meant to resemble, nor has the actor's talents ever been confused with Sir Lawrence Olivier. But outside of diehard fans of the comic, most were able to overlook those superficial changes, and except Keanu in the role as Lawrence did an admirable job of conveying the character's darker qualities. His Constantine was still the chain smoking, self-destructive, cynical man with a surly attitude. Although I would say Lawrence's biggest achievement with the film was the overall gloomy look and the amount of meaningful violence that he was able to include in a PG-13 rated film.

Jack Giroux: All of your films so far have been adaptations. Do you just really enjoy having fans watch your every move?

Francis Lawrence: No, actually, I really don’t [Laughs]. I have to say, doing Water for Elephants, it was nice because it was out of the fanboy world. My first two movies were in that comic book, fanboy, sci-fi fantasy world, where you have all these guys who live on their computers watching your every move. It was nice with Water for Elephants, because the fans of the book were really supportive all the way through. Usually, it’s the other way around, dealing with every little thing. For Constantine, people said, “He’s not English or blond,” and the list goes on.

JG: Do you ever feel like saying, “It’s a movie,”?

FL: Yeah, all the time. By the way, it is an adaptation, so things have to change sometimes.

JG: How seriously do you take those reactions? I love what Matthew Vaughn once said, “You’ll read a negative reaction online, but it may be from a 10-year-old who knows nothing about making movies.”

FL: That’s absolutely true. Also, usually the people who feel so passionately about a certain comic, especially Hellblazer, which isn’t the biggest comic in the world, it’s a small slice of the moviegoing public.

He also talked to Movie Pilot about the two endings that were created for his and Will Smith's I Am Legend. Each ending can be viewed below, the first is the original ending (referred to as the "alternate ending") that was loathed at test screenings and replaced for what is now the theatrical/official version.

JG: Was it tough adapting the extremes of the novel?

FL: The book is pretty extremes at times, but this was a very loose adaptation of the book. It takes somethings from the book, The Omega Man, and some things we completely made up. The original novel is vampires and takes place in Compton, so it’s different. Our original ending is what the novella was about, though; the idea of being scared of these creatures we only know as legend, and then we realize they’re the norm; man is the monster. We had some of that in the first ending, not in the theatrical release.

JG: What ending do you prefer?

FL: I like both in different ways. I prefer the original one, because it’s the philosophical ending I enjoy; that what we perceive as the monster isn’t really the monster. I might skew that direction. In tests, people really, really hated it.

JG: I’ve heard filmmakers say that’s a major problem with test screenings, when it comes to dealing with ambitious endings; you’re asking for gut reactions.

FL: Yeah, the endings are always the biggest things with these test cards. I both hate them and like them. I think it’s the most nerve-wracking moment, doing those test screenings. You do learn from them, though; what’s confusing, slow, or too fast.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:05 AM »
A guy who love philosophy dont persist  in material

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2012, 12:09:52 AM »
I'm surprised no one caught what he did as the Indian guy was coming his way...At 13 second in, Reeves makes a move like he is going to block the Indian guy from sitting there but he saves himself from doing it. Its an ever so slight move.  As the guy sits there, Reeves wants out in a big way and figures asking the chick to sit there is his way out. The video is actually hilarious when you break it down.
haha exactly. In fact he leaves the seat because there s a fat ugly stinky colored dude he doesnt want to be close to, and smartly pretend to be a nice guy offering his place to the bitch. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2014, 04:15:10 PM »
He's just a nice normal guy who like the interview states, doesnt buy in to the ego entourage shit, walks around like a normal person and Ive never heard anyone say a bad word about him.Robin Williams is also very much the same, everyone who meets him on the street is always surprised he shows more interest in them than the other way around.

True.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2014, 04:37:33 AM »
Neo "smelled" the danger, and made his move...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2014, 05:05:50 AM »

Think he got a % of Matrix takings.